Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Are You Playing During the Outbreak? - July 2020 Edition

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 874
    Im playing eu IV I have about 250 hours into it trying to play an ironman France where I conquer england and then North africa
  • strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    Im rockin EvE Online and Mortal Kombat 11.

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

• HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    Hariken said:
    Hariken said:
    Hariken said:
    Grim Dawn
    I just got my first character to level 100 on elite setting. The updates they keep putting out are just amazing. New gear new content. And the next one is adding new zones that will fix the broken bridges that are everywhere. That could be another expansion in any other game but it will be another free update. The game is really good.

Yeh I jsut saw it's on sale for $5 on Steam...havent pulled the trigger yet but getting close.....Is it any better than POE?
    POE seems to get all the praise because of the online thing. I played POE and liked it at first. But I feel you are really tied down to certain builds in POE. In Grim Dawn, you have more freedom with builds and it's dual-class system. Also, the combat just feels better once you get stronger. At 5 bucks for the base game is not bad but you will need the two expansions to get all the classes and new items later. I would just spend the 30 bucks for everything now because that is a deal too.

I watched a couple of videos on it, it looks really fun. I took the plunge but jus $5 for now. I don't progress as fast as most people so the base game will last me quite awhile I am sure. Thank you all for your imput, it was much appreciated.
    Cool be sure to go to the website and join the forums. The community is really helpful to new players. Remember to plan your character. You get to pick two masteries. One at level 2 and the other at level 10.

Yeah just hit level 10....I haven't found much gear wise so I don't really know what to do class wise.....I still have no idea what  i am doing so I just kill stuff lol....Picked demolitionist as first class and had no idea what to do for second class...Most vids show individual classes but don't talk about multi'classing and what works well together..... I guess that's the fun of it though but I can see I most likely will have to start over as I learn more.
    My tip to you would be to only pick a couple of skills for your Hotbar. Do not pick a lot of powers in the early levels you will not need them. Dump all your points into the masteries to get them to the max. You get more powerful by doing this. You can find videos of pro players with only 4 or 5 abilities in the Hotbar and they are near max level.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited July 2020
    I hate to admit it but I've been playing the hell out of Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition. Haven't paid attention to the story (like anyone really does tbh) but the digimon theorocrafting is addictive as hell. Just be warned if you get it, that you'll be encountering ALOT of forced story, holy hell....and alot of filler garbage ontop of that which has to be done.....but 300+ digimon, so I guess its alright...mmmm Lilithmon.