Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's up with Saga of Lucimia?

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
What's the word on Saga of Lucimia?  It was getting a lot of hype on here and MOP a few months ago, and that Renfail guy was chatting non-stop.  Then it just disappeared.
Mendel

Comments

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Sadly some posters threw considerable shade at him and the game. It's no wonder he comes here less.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    I think they are in one of their self-imposed quiet periods where they are hopefully keeping their minds busy and the fingers on the keyboards.  Do we really need to see another weak video highlighting the progress or lack thereof or would we rather have a completed game?  I'd vote 'game' over marketing hype any day, even if it leaves the MMORPG.com community with no 'news'.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    No intention of buying into early access, but it would be interesting to see some updates here or on MOP.  I'm too lazy to seek out the info myself, sadly.
  • RenfailRenfail Member EpicPosts: 1,638
    edited July 2020
    There may be something coming up in September for the public to take a look at. But not before. 

We hired two new artists (lead artist fresh off of Last of Us II + a character artist) and another programmer in May, so we're simply noses to the grindstone. 
    UngoodAmatheachesomaTokken[Deleted User]Zorlofe
    Tim "Renfail" Anderson | Wandering Hermits Patreon
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Renfail said:
    There may be something coming up in September for the public to take a look at. But not before. 

We hired two new artists (lead artist fresh off of Last of Us II + a character artist) and another programmer in May, so we're simply noses to the grindstone. 
    He lives!  Ok man, looking forward to seeing some updates.
    achesomaAmathe