Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LFG similiar to Harry Potter setting.

mrcalhoumrcalhou Member UncommonPosts: 1,444

Okay, so yes, I'm 22 and a senior in college about to graduate with a degree in Education focusing on Chem and Bios, but I was bored over summer break, finally caved and watched the Harry Potter movies. I found them absolutely charming and started reading the books. I'm not ashamed by this.

Now that I said that, are there any games similiar to the way magic and stuff in general works in the Harry Potter universe?

--------
"Chemistry: 'We do stuff in lab that would be a felony in your garage.'"

The most awesomest after school special T-shirt:
Front: UNO Chemistry Club
Back: /\OH --> Bad Decisions

Comments

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

Wizard 101

its an mmorpg set in a wizard schoo

Game was made for children but i hear that allot of adults play it, i used to know a guy in his 30s that played it.

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• grandpagamergrandpagamer Member Posts: 2,221
    Originally posted by mrcalhou

Okay, so yes, I'm 22 and a senior in college about to graduate with a degree in Education focusing on Chem and Bios, but I was bored over summer break, finally caved and watched the Harry Potter movies. I found them absolutely charming and started reading the books. I'm not ashamed by this.
    Now that I said that, are there any games similiar to the way magic and stuff in general works in the Harry Potter universe?

Good for you.  Im 53 and enjoy the movies as well and it gives me joy to watch them with the grandchildren. Im not sure there is an MMO with that setting but there are several Harry Potter single player games.

• Drempan70Drempan70 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    This article is literally based on research work i must say. Because the things that Gregory Mann shared in it seems to be that he keeps an eye on the world for a while. From here you can get bestessays review to manage your work easily. And that is why he wrote an article on the topic of hate.
    Grymmoire
  • EmmaTaylorEmmaTaylor Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I found this article very intresting.Use Revounts for best online shopping experience.Revounts bring you the best deals that slash the bills.
    Grymmoire
  • JustinAlbert12JustinAlbert12 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Go through our considerable stock of the best brands and retailers in the world. Keep going with the best shopping experience with all savings and discounts you ever wanted.if you are intrested in online shopping and want to save your savings then visit Penny Saviour.
    Grymmoire
  • scarlettaldersonscarlettalderson Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Coupons and deals make shopping easier for everyone to afford luxurious products at very affordable prices. Discounty is one of the leading websites that offer the best coupons for the best shopping experience.

Grymmoire
  • climbscoldingclimbscolding Newbie CommonPosts: 5
    Look through our extensive selection from the most reputable companies in the industry. Carry on with the most redactle advantageous purchasing experience ever, complete with all the deals and reductions you could possibly want.