Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Unleashed Coming to PC in 2021

2»

Comments

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    I shall not unleash my credit card upon thee!
    Rajai
  • genova2809genova2809 Member UncommonPosts: 47
    & then its gona die again R.R.I.P
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    Holy shit just stop it. Who is buying this shit?
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,868
    edited June 2020

whoy said:

People should buy the game on Steam.

Don't download or play the game, but instead leave negative review, then requesting a refund.

That will teach them.

Like how those TikTok users trolling Trump's online store ;p

Or just don't buy the game at all. Doing that will not accomplish anything as the review will be removed once you refund it anyways.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    Celcius said:

whoy said:

Don't download or play the game, but instead leave negative review, then requesting a refund.

That will teach them.

Or just don't buy the game at all. Doing that will not accomplish anything as the review will be removed once you refund it anyways.

The ability to add or change a review remains even if refunded. What I have seen them add on some reviews is the Refunded banner.
    whoy
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Y Tho
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    edited July 2020
  • CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,868
    edited July 2020
    Tiller said:
    Celcius said:

whoy said:

That will teach them.

The ability to add or change a review remains even if refunded. What I have seen them add on some reviews is the Refunded banner.

They don't count in the overall reviews or recent reviews though, which is all that matters. Either way, reviews have minimal impact on sales anyways.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    This game isn't even a blip on the radar anymore.
  • RajaiRajai Member UncommonPosts: 331
    Show of hands the number of people who haven’t been screwed by NEOWIZ the first time they released Bless? Nobody? Bueller?
    This company is going to take your money and run. Won’t be surprised if they shut this game down in under 2 years. 

Trump 2016

• MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,512
    These guys really know how to squeeze that lemon! Greedy mother Fers!

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    edited July 2020
    To all you nay sayers on here:

The game isn't that bad and fact is most people blame those who hosted it in the East. That as it may be you are ruining the rep of this game over crappy Western IP.
    whoy said:
    That will teach them.

It's free.
    Sensairosej90

imageimage

• titanofdoomtitanofdoom Member UncommonPosts: 263
    Categorically, and emphatically no!!!
    Perennially extricating the extraneous
  • xion12121xion12121 Member UncommonPosts: 199
    This is a game that never dies, it just keeps coming back from the dead. If Bless Unleashed doesn't work, it may come back with Bless Resurrection next.

I would give you a guest pass to SWOTR, but then I wouldn't be able to find a way to live with myself afterwards....

• NaitakalNaitakal Member UncommonPosts: 74
    It's a better game than most of you anticipate. I still stopped playing after about 2 months as I got bored by the grind even in the story quest line. Haven't played the latest obviously big patch, but I assume it's a decent one, devs seem to sort of listen to their player base after all.
    alkarionlog
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • rosej90rosej90 Member UncommonPosts: 20
    They cant be serious, after all the mess with the first pc release.omg lol xD
  • rosej90rosej90 Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Should just release it with free to play from the start, for everyone. Without any prebuy packs etc. That advice i would give to them. But who cares about my opinion.
  • KirtisKirtis Member UncommonPosts: 39
    edited July 2020
    First of all Steam owners should step in and kick those scammers out of their system if they care for their own reputations. Because these "game developers" are literally scamming people and have no shame. If Valve does nothing against it, then it means that they support scamming of their customers.

I invite all players, that have already been scammed by Neowiz on this "game" to use report function in Steam and report it as Fraud, and Broken. Let's make some noise and force Valve to withdraw their permission to use their platform for one more scam session by Neoviz - otherwise they'll never stop.
    Post edited by Kirtis on
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I had to look to make sure and as i expected,this will be Bless Unleashed,imo a crappier version of Bless Online.Why well they dumbed down the graphics and lighting to take the lazy way out of optimization.

None the less i have to wonder what the yare thinking that makes them think this will work?Maybe they don't care at all and are just putting it out there to make whatever money it can.

I figure they are going to turn it into more an APRG faster spammier combat.Likely add two more classes.

I know originally they released an unfinished product and i have no idea if later on they finished it,so maybe this release will have all the features they originally promised.

There is no way i could play ANY game that has combat that plays like Dark Souls,just utter crap imo.I see dodge rolls and i ma deleting that game so fast it's not funny.I see combat that does nothing but act on timing ,again LAZY design>>delete game.

If i wanted to play a fps pvp game i would do that,when i play a mmorpg i want it to play like one.There lies the biggest problem in gaming and one that seems to never  go away,so much is often designed around pvp which RUINS every single PVE game.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    Bless Bmore 
  • NeoyoshiNeoyoshi Member RarePosts: 1,130
    edited July 2020
    Well this should be interesting to watch unfold.

*Screams*

Trulli

Fishing on Gilgamesh since 2013