Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Unleashed Coming to PC in 2021

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageBless Unleashed Coming to PC in 2021

Bless Unleashed, the free-to-play MMORPG from Bandai Namco exclusive to the Xbox One, is coming to PC in 2021.

Read the full story here

mmolouIselinRajai

Comments

• torke90torke90 Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Bless Unleashed: Reforged.
    Lark3mWaansakinolGamePlay4U
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    ahuahuahauhauhauahuauahauhauhauhauhau

no serious I can't take this thing anymore lol
    AeanderRueTheWhirlWhiteshade92Tuor7QuicksandmeerclarLark3mWaansakinolGamePlay4Uand 3 others.
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • EelonEelon Member UncommonPosts: 12
    wtf? Are they for real? Are they really going to try to release again?
    Lark3msakinol
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    Bless, the most constipated game release ever.
    TacticalZombehrosej90
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• LeFantomeLeFantome Member RarePosts: 692
    Wait..what?!?!?
    Quicksandsakinolrosej90

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    edited June 2020
    This may well be gaming's first PC port of a console port from PC.  :D
    ScottJeslisRueTheWhirlWhiteshade92Tuor7LeFantomeGroqstrongQuicksandsschruppIselinRinswind89and 7 others.
  • Jamar870Jamar870 Member UncommonPosts: 570
    Well the only thing that could make it worth looking at is if the publisher actually made the devs fix all the problems I heard about in the first round of this game. Sorry about the run on sentence.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    This again.
    LeFantomesakinolAzaron_NightbladeTacticalZombehrosej90

• DeathleecherDeathleecher Member UncommonPosts: 89
    I pretty sure, that the pc version of bless, was not made by round8.

Bless is an IP. A story / world. Let's say blizzard or square enix made the next bless game. Dose it mean it's the same shit as we got on pc ? No !

I have not tried this version on the Xbox so can't say it's trash.

But I'll wait with judgment, until I given it a try.
    LrdEtriusFTrunks21
  • CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,868
    So the game first released in one country and failed, got remastered and released in another country and failed, got released/remastered in yet another country remastered and failed, got released/remastered on consoles and failed, and is not getting released and remastered on PC and failing.

So this is basically the Re-re-re-re-mastered version of Bless. I have to give it to them, they have one original idea!
    rosej90
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    I'll give them a positive and say that the xbox port was miles better than Bless PC back in the day. The real problem came with just how boring the game ended up being and kind of clunky. It'll more than likely be quickly forgotten after releasing like the xbox version was.
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    I can't make sense of this game. Bless Unleashed. Bless Unchained. Bless Online. Bless my Hiney and call me Sally. What will it be next week?
    RueTheWhirlAsheramDragonyckmeerclarNyghthowlersakinolTacticalZombeh

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    If it will be F2P then is cool. I might even try it.

If not, well .. they had their chance with Bless Online. So I don't think they are this stupid to release this game with a fee, since it launched as F2P on Xbox, right?
    rosej90

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    Amathe said:
    I can't make sense of this game. Bless Unleashed. Bless Unchained. Bless Online. Bless my Hiney and call me Sally. What will it be next week?
    Bless Offline.
    Amathesakinol
  • RemaliRemali Member RarePosts: 914
    They just dont give up time to fail for the 234 time
  • BrotherMaynardBrotherMaynard Member RarePosts: 567
    edited June 2020
    Hmm, I slapped this together two years ago - little did I know...

CelciusNanfoodleAeanderRueTheWhirlsschruppkitaradIselinAmatheDragonyckEvilGamingand 4 others.
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    This game has had more launches then NASA. 
    RueTheWhirlTacticalZombehrosej90
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    I pretty sure, that the pc version of bless, was not made by round8.

Bless is an IP. A story / world. Let's say blizzard or square enix made the next bless game. Dose it mean it's the same shit as we got on pc ? No !

I have not tried this version on the Xbox so can't say it's trash.

But I'll wait with judgment, until I given it a try.

bsaed on the last blizzard made and square being a loose cannon, yes it would be bad, people use IPs to gather people even when there is nothing like the previous versions, with normally kills the ip (see mass effect andromeda, and possible baldurs gate 3)

but this is the first time I see people using a failed IP to gather people.

also I just can't wait to see the face of the people who paid to play bless having to pay again
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • BrotherMaynardBrotherMaynard Member RarePosts: 567
    Celcius said:
    So the game first released in one country and failed, got remastered and released in another country and failed, got released/remastered in yet another country remastered and failed, got released/remastered on consoles and failed, and is not getting released and remastered on PC and failing.

So this is basically the Re-re-re-re-mastered version of Bless. I have to give it to them, they have one original idea!

The development of Bless is an iterative process.

rosej90
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    What I don't understand is why wait till 2021, why not get the failure over now?
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• samooryesordsamooryesord Member UncommonPosts: 98
    Please, stop. Please, just stop.
  • whoywhoy Member UncommonPosts: 53
    People should buy the game on Steam.
    Don't download or play the game, but instead leave negative review, then requesting a refund.
    That will teach them.

Like how those TikTok users trolling Trump's online store ;p
    sakinolKirtis
  • RidrithRidrith Member RarePosts: 805
    Neowiz (who is the publisher of this title AGAIN) can go right on and fuck themselves. I've never wanted a game to fail so badly before, if only so they can run away from the US markets with their tails tucked between their legs after trying to peddle their shitware of a game again.

I feel bad for the developers attached to this product, they're not going to get my support because their publisher is actually as scummy and scammy as EA and Activision are made out to be constantly.
    Rajai
    I like to complain about games.
  • Tuor7Tuor7 Member RarePosts: 982
    I thought a bless was something that you wanted, not something you want to avoid.
  • CuddleheartCuddleheart Member UncommonPosts: 391
    edited June 2020
    I came here just to read the comments section on this one :) Wasn't disappointed!
    Nyghthowler