Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Roadmap for The Waylanders Looks at Story, Companions, More

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageRoadmap for The Waylanders Looks at Story, Companions, More

A new roadmap for The Waylanders shares some information on story, companions, and more. Here are the details.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    After they screwed their backers from Kickstarter by refusing to give access to those that pledged $30 (while selling EA for $31.50 on Steam) I really have a bad impression of these guys.
    TokkenLeFantomeIselinNordicApache

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549

remsleep said:

After they screwed their backers from Kickstarter by refusing to give access to those that pledged $30 (while selling EA for $31.50 on Steam) I really have a bad impression of these guys.

It's a small Spain based studio - but still - yeah that is inexcusable.

I mean their studio is located like within about 2 minute walking distance from the beach... maybe they just have different priorities hahaha

It's expensive to have a studio near the beach, Maybe they need the money? No excuse though.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    henry453S said:
    [ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME ] Start making money this time... Spend more time with your family&relative by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65oo to $7ooo a month. I've started this job and earn handsome income and now i am exchange it with you, so you can do it too. You can check it out here...............
    Bah just $6500-$7000/mo?   The last guy was offering over $15k a month.   You better go up your game buddy.

meerclarTacticalZombehNordicApache

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    edited June 2020
    henry453S said:
    [ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME ] Start making money this time... Spend more time with your family&relative by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65oo to $7ooo a month. I've started this job and earn handsome income and now i am exchange it with you, so you can do it too. You can check it out here...............
    Bah just $6500-$7000/mo?   The last guy was offering over $15k a month.   You better go up your game buddy.

Mostly everyone is working from home these days if they can do it. My husband has still not yet gone back to the office. He argued and got to stay at home for work since he said he puts out more hours and more work and is at less risk. So they agreed. He has no intention of going back to the office except for the odd day a month. His job can be done perfectly from home so there is simply no need for an elderly man like him to take the risk.
    cranthugTacticalZombeh

• k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503
    Guess these guys didn't learn anything from the wildstar devs. You don't promise content updates like that ever. The second you don't meet your date you have just screwed yourself.
  • jwaberjwaber Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Is this even an MMORPG?