Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pre-Registration for Nexon MMORPG, V4, Available Now

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imagePre-Registration for Nexon MMORPG, V4, Available Now

Nexon has announced that pre-registration for its upcoming MMORPG, V4, is now available.

Read the full story here

Comments

• KroxMalonKroxMalon Member UncommonPosts: 608
    edited June 2020
    Sadly, the video looks nothing like the awesome dark picture above, the world is overrun with demons yet the colour palette is that of a candy shop :/
    boris20nycplayboy78ultimateduckKyleran
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    What a surprise! Teen supermodels and lolis in high heels with over-sized weapons fighting evil mushrooms and purple wild life.

And people say there's nothing new... sheesh.

:)
    AeanderNitro-1strawhat0981sakinolTillerOzmodansakerMcSleazklash2defTacticalZombehand 5 others.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited June 2020
    "Pre-registration is available for both mobile and PC..." Pass....
    sakinolOzmodanAsm0deusnycplayboy78Kyleran
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    mobile, gender locked classes and the game looks like kinda of bless, they have a success in they hands huh?
    iamspamicus
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • NyghthowlerNyghthowler Member UncommonPosts: 392
    edited June 2020
    I have a strong dislike for these companies that have to include at least one (usually multiple) races that look like little girls with WAYYYY too much cleavage and thongs showing, and making a class locked to the race so that people who don't want to play Hentai girls are forced in to it to play that class.
    Post edited by Nyghthowler on
    OzmodansakeriamspamicusValdheimKyleran
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,125
    Nice concept art, and that's as good as it gets.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

Iselin said:

What a surprise! Teen supermodels and lolis in high heels with over-sized weapons fighting evil mushrooms and purple wild life.

I like how you caught the overly used evil mushroom fight. What is it with Asian games and fighting mushrooms lmao?
    OzmodanIselinKyleran
    SWG Bloodfin vet

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    Tiller said:

Iselin said:

I like how you caught the overly used evil mushroom fight. What is it with Asian games and fighting mushrooms lmao?

is not only asians who use the mushroom as monster to fight against.
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • jungmtsjungmts Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Another South Korean MMORPG...
    sakerMcSleaz
    Tiller said:

Iselin said:

is not only asians who use the mushroom as monster to fight against.

lol I know. It's just that every Unreal 4 mmo I've played in the last few years has this same mushroom npc asset.
    SWG Bloodfin vet

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458

Iselin said:

took the words right outta my mouth! - seriously sad and pathetic, d@mn this looks like it would have fit in perfectly with whatever junk was being released 10 years ago. These people aren't even trying anymore...
  • BlackAdder77BlackAdder77 Member UncommonPosts: 40

Dragnelus said:

Sendgrid is used by devs and or marketing ppl to send emails, as part or marketing campaigns so to speak. In this example they are tracking the success of this particular campaign venue (a link on mmorpg and how many people will click it) to determine the size of the audience interested in this kinda of a thing. (the data can tell you a lot more but roughly this is why u use it).

Why they would use this instead of good old google analytics, maybe they already have some older data from meail sending from Sendgrid and wanna compare the data from this... i guess.
    DragnelusTacticalZombeh
  • McSleazMcSleaz Member RarePosts: 280
    Lost me @ "Nexon".
    iamspamicusKyleran
  • Allwynd_01Allwynd_01 Member UncommonPosts: 193

saker said:

Iselin said:

took the words right outta my mouth! - seriously sad and pathetic, d@mn this looks like it would have fit in perfectly with whatever junk was being released 10 years ago. These people aren't even trying anymore...

The audience they're appealing to is as dumb as the developers/executives. Since they can't think of anything original, they just target the people with a limited and feeble mindset such as their own.

If they wanted to create something new and unique, they could've easily done so - create a world and characters that look more normal, low fantasy. Armors and weapons looking like the ones in real life, not some overglorified epic mythic fable where just armor and weapon glowing drops your FPS to 5 not due to excessive resource hogging, but from extreme epicness where your device hasn't been designed to handle such epicness.

I'd like something like a modern day version of EverQuest 1 or Star Wars Galaxies with a feeling of sandbox, classless characters that can learn whatever skills and abilities they want, skills get trained by using them, there is no character level, only skill levels and so on and so on.

But that's too much to expect from such developers, just the attempting them to understand those concepts will be so difficult for them, most of them will fall into a coma and never recover due to the massive amount of information and revolutionary concepts out of this galaxy and dimension.
  • RemaliRemali Member RarePosts: 914
    At least the koreans are trying the western devs only want your money for 100 years of pre alpha
    iamspamicusxonedlBuschkatze
  • IshkalIshkal Member UncommonPosts: 304
    edited June 2020
    it does look just like bless lol FAIl
    Buschkatze
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    It is like the game was made on an assembly line,as generic as it gets.The characters even make the HIYAH sound when shooting a gun...sigh.

Typical markers over npc's including your target npc's.I couldn't watch anymore to see what kind of depth the game has.Obviously being f2p it will be cash shop heavy and with pvp that is an auto no thanks.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Ohh man, this does look so much worse compared to all the other new MMORPGs coming out soon. Ohh, wait...

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    nexon + mobile cross + loli and mushroom = HARD PASS
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    edited June 2020
    lahnmir said:
    Ohh man, this does look so much worse compared to all the other new MMORPGs coming out soon. Ohh, wait...

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Sometimes the better option is to play nothing at all rather than waste one's time on garbage games.

Just saying.

;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• xonedlxonedl Member UncommonPosts: 25
    this game?

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
    Buschkatze
  • WhoCaresWhoIAmWhoCaresWhoIAm Newbie CommonPosts: 1

xonedl said:

this game?

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Anyone know how to unblock someone on v4? Please. I have searched the internet and can't find out how.