Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming Motherboard Review - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,127
edited October 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageASUS ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming Motherboard Review - MMORPG.com

Intel’s 9th generation of CPUs has officially hit the market and along with it the new backwards compatible Z390 chipset. It’s enough to have many of us considering whether it’s time for an upgrade. We’ve got you covered a pair of motherboards early this week beginning with the ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming. Available now for $239.99, is this the Z390 motherboard for you? Join us as we find out!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• sipusipu Member UncommonPosts: 186
    Well timed review, thanks!
  • SephrusSephrus Member UncommonPosts: 76
    As shown in various reviews, this beater only has a 4 phase vrm and will limit your 9900k and 9700k to just an all core frequency of 4.3ghz. For this money, do yourself a favor and buy the Asrock Taichi and bask in the glorious 10 phase vrm. Asus has really fallen off with intel in the last 2 chipsets and the only advantage it has today is easier to use for beginners Bios.
  • sipusipu Member UncommonPosts: 186

Sephrus said:

As shown in various reviews, this beater only has a 4 phase vrm and will limit your 9900k and 9700k to just an all core frequency of 4.3ghz. For this money, do yourself a favor and buy the Asrock Taichi and bask in the glorious 10 phase vrm. Asus has really fallen off with intel in the last 2 chipsets and the only advantage it has today is easier to use for beginners Bios.

I want to avoid Asus this time (swapping right now my X99 platform to Z390), because they are failing to deliver Spectre/Meltdown BIOS for my premium mobo which fixes broken OC in Windows environment.
  • Bingo13Bingo13 Member CommonPosts: 1
    This board has a 10-phase VRM and currently holds several WR for all core clocks. Your 9900K will not be limited by the board. Fake news post there Sephrus.
  • floridawilson844floridawilson844 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Good Review mention in post about ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming Motherboard. i really enjoyed a lot to read this. it helps those user who want to buy new one. Recently I have been faced issues while I tried to connect my printer to my laptop then i took assistance from https://www.canonprintersupportnumbers.com/blog/how-to-fix-canon-printer-offline-error/ and they assisted me nicely to resolve my issues.
  • canoncustomerservicecanoncustomerservice Newbie CommonPosts: 1
     Information regarding the Canon ImageCLASS D1650 Setup, you can visit our site.
  • altafhussainaltafhussain Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Your information is really awesome and nice thanks and keep it up and keep posting. Good job.
    Samsung TV repair Dubai
    LCD TV repair Dubai
    LED TV repair Dubai
  • alicerose111alicerose111 Newbie CommonPosts: 2

There can be multiple reasons behind the cash app won't let me send money these reasons are users do not have enough balance in their account, they may enter incorrect information, they are not using updated versions of the cash app, and many more reasons.

• alicerose111alicerose111 Newbie CommonPosts: 2

As a cash app user, you must know that how important to unlock a cash app account because until and unless you will not recover your cash app account you will be unable to use its services. Make sure you should have to wait 48 to 72 hours to unlock your cash app account.