Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen Roadmap Roundup Sees Several Cards Move to Polishing

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,953
    Vrika said:
    He's been banned multiple times, over and over again. In my opinion at least, he hurts the game more than he helps it. Same with Erillion in my opinion. Thinking people read their shit and are put off by it. Personal attacks and idolatry are off putting in the end. 
    I think Erillion is ok. He's reasonable as far as fanboys go.

EDIT: Though his "Have fun" -comment can be really irritating until you get used to it and start treating it like a signature.
    Indeed, think posters need to calm down and carry on posting. :)
    Kyleran
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    lahnmir said:
    Babuinix said:
    lahnmir said:
    Babuinix said:
    You understand that any game before being released was once unreleased and had to go through development time right.

Just like there are multiple games that took just as long and released there's plenty being developed for years which havent released yet...

You're the only clown here pretending that normal development hurdles which happen in every studio and games are a sign of trouble lol

You're fixation with brown matter is showing in your reasoning and the main reason why studios are forced to develop behind closed doors and enforce nda's.

Cant handle watching the nity grit of game development without making drama out of mundane stuff lol
    Don't misconstrue what I have said. I said I am ok with the delays, free of all drama. I am not ok with the defending of every setback, delay or broken promise through mocking, meme's and shouting down at people, don't try to divert the issue to SC. I think, despite all hurdles and setbacks SC is doing great, I do not think the defenders of all things CIG are though. And I wouldn't call you mundane stuff, I wouldn't dare.

And when you mock others, you get mocked back. Don't be a sore loser, keep citizensplaining away, just don't expect to be taken seriously in return.

You're the one misconstruing.

Dismissing the normal game development hurdles that happen with every game like: delays, setbacks, changes of scope, cutting features is not defending Star Citizen or any other video game.

It's defending the activity of developing games and game developers because if you attack them for that your attacking them for doing their jobs. You simply can't develop any ambitious game without having those troubles in one way or another, it's absolutely part of the process and can't be avoided no matter what.

What many keep doing is the equivalent of complaining that the water is wet and all your clothes are now heavier because you tried to swim fully clothed. Ofc they'll get mocked by people who know better.

You'll need a lot more finesse after bringing the "feces and brown smearing faces" speech before calling out others to be taken seriously.
    Man, you have been ridiculing and mocking others’ for countless posts and now you get played with a bit and this is what we get. Its just a mirror mate, you play the music and I dance to the beat.

The rest of your post is absolutely true. SC development is just like every other game, SC is pretty much just a game, like every other game. But when everything just a tiny bit positive gets enlarged to most amazing thing ever (Twitch stats and amount of funding being very clear examples of this) you can fully expect the same to happen with everything negative. But when the latter happens they are all trolls and haters and you are quick to discredit and shout them down. 

And when you come up with nonsense like “most content ever” I just point out the untruth in that. I don’t mind SCs development or your enthusiasm at all, I would prefer you being a bit more objective and honest though. But, to be fair, that is not just you, you are just the most blunt and outspoken.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    It's shocking to see how disingenuous he is. Besides brand new accounts, he might be the most insulting person on the site. And worse yet, he plays the victim every time someone responds in even a light hearted way. I'm not even sure cowards hold a candle.

He's been banned multiple times, over and over again. In my opinion at least, he hurts the game more than he helps it. Same with Erillion in my opinion. Thinking people read their shit and are put off by it. Personal attacks and idolatry are off putting in the end. 

But never forget, $300+ million. That makes it the most wonderful thing to ever happen in history.

Also, I love that you like the game. It gave me like 15 fps torture like 3 years ago when I tried it. And three years ago everyone was claiming that it was about to come out. 2020 was a ridiculous joke that people like Erillion, Babs, DKLond and Blobber lambasted.

Amazing looking spaceships you have there. Now make them work please.
    I joined relatively late so I have no clue how the client performed 3+ years back. For the last year or so I have been pretty impressed with performance, I run it on max relatively smooth on an 1070 8gb. I do use an SSD and 32gb of RAM.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    Vrika said:

EDIT: Though his "Have fun" -comment can be really irritating until you get used to it and start treating it like a signature.
    I don't think he's ok. I think he lies often and misrepresents a lot. I also think he is mean spirited. So we disagree about this for sure.
  • BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    lahnmir said:
    lahnmir said:
    Babuinix said:
    lahnmir said:
    Babuinix said:
    You understand that any game before being released was once unreleased and had to go through development time right.

Just like there are multiple games that took just as long and released there's plenty being developed for years which havent released yet...

You're the only clown here pretending that normal development hurdles which happen in every studio and games are a sign of trouble lol

You're fixation with brown matter is showing in your reasoning and the main reason why studios are forced to develop behind closed doors and enforce nda's.

Cant handle watching the nity grit of game development without making drama out of mundane stuff lol
    Don't misconstrue what I have said. I said I am ok with the delays, free of all drama. I am not ok with the defending of every setback, delay or broken promise through mocking, meme's and shouting down at people, don't try to divert the issue to SC. I think, despite all hurdles and setbacks SC is doing great, I do not think the defenders of all things CIG are though. And I wouldn't call you mundane stuff, I wouldn't dare.

And when you mock others, you get mocked back. Don't be a sore loser, keep citizensplaining away, just don't expect to be taken seriously in return.

Dismissing the normal game development hurdles that happen with every game like: delays, setbacks, changes of scope, cutting features is not defending Star Citizen or any other video game.

It's defending the activity of developing games and game developers because if you attack them for that your attacking them for doing their jobs. You simply can't develop any ambitious game without having those troubles in one way or another, it's absolutely part of the process and can't be avoided no matter what.

What many keep doing is the equivalent of complaining that the water is wet and all your clothes are now heavier because you tried to swim fully clothed. Ofc they'll get mocked by people who know better.

You'll need a lot more finesse after bringing the "feces and brown smearing faces" speech before calling out others to be taken seriously.
    Man, you have been ridiculing and mocking others’ for countless posts and now you get played with a bit and this is what we get. Its just a mirror mate, you play the music and I dance to the beat.

The rest of your post is absolutely true. SC development is just like every other game, SC is pretty much just a game, like every other game. But when everything just a tiny bit positive gets enlarged to most amazing thing ever (Twitch stats and amount of funding being very clear examples of this) you can fully expect the same to happen with everything negative. But when the latter happens they are all trolls and haters and you are quick to discredit and shout them down. 

And when you come up with nonsense like “most content ever” I just point out the untruth in that. I don’t mind SCs development or your enthusiasm at all, I would prefer you being a bit more objective and honest though. But, to be fair, that is not just you, you are just the most blunt and outspoken.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    It's shocking to see how disingenuous he is. Besides brand new accounts, he might be the most insulting person on the site. And worse yet, he plays the victim every time someone responds in even a light hearted way. I'm not even sure cowards hold a candle.

But never forget, $300+ million. That makes it the most wonderful thing to ever happen in history.

Also, I love that you like the game. It gave me like 15 fps torture like 3 years ago when I tried it. And three years ago everyone was claiming that it was about to come out. 2020 was a ridiculous joke that people like Erillion, Babs, DKLond and Blobber lambasted.

I joined relatively late so I have no clue how the client performed 3+ years back. For the last year or so I have been pretty impressed with performance, I run it on max relatively smooth on an 1070 8gb. I do use an SSD and 32gb of RAM.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    The opinions about this game tend to be cumulative. 

Imagine thinking it looked pretty cool in 2014 only to have been lied to like 100 times in a row about progress, release dates, etc. On top of that, it has turned into something that by all account is one of the most egregious P2W systems of all time (land, money, ships for RL money after them promising that you could only buy started packages after realease).

Yes, the vision has changed because of the money. And that is an acceptable reason to change your scope. It is not an excuse for THIS scope or THIS payment model or THIS amount of ineptitude or THIS amount of cultism. And it will never account for the willful lying about all of those things.

I mean, of course you know this. You jump on Blobber about Q3 SQ42, and for good reason. I remember when they announced it last year, Suzie Ford responded to some thread that was promoting the release of SQ42 beta in Q3 2020 and I returned some comment to her that was trying to explain how they've done this same trick every year for the past 5 years. I was trying to explain that they were purposing lying to get money out of backers. We are on like the 5th time and people have gotten desensitized to it. 

Here we are, an indefinite amount of time away with an indefinite amount of funding. Which I am fine with in principal. It's their business and people get to choose whether or not to buy in. For whatever reason, it appears lies bother me than most people. Some appear to view them as a means to an end. I find that mentality disturbing.
    Babuinix
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Erillion said:
    Excuse me JoeBlobber, but who declared you official spokesperson of the 1.2 million backers? I am a backer and I most certainly do not want them to endlessly implement half-assed tier 0 stuff that never gets improved like Arena Commander and Star Marine.

You are just spouting the same BS like "the backers voted for an increase in scope" which is as far from the truth as your statement above.

>>>> I am a backer and I most certainly do not want them to endlessly implement half-assed tier 0 stuff that never gets improved like Arena Commander and Star Marine. >>>

When was the last time you helped play-testing and/or submit bug reports ?

When was the last time you helped to make the "half-assed tier 0 stuff" into a polished and tested ready-to-launch stuff ?

You do not have to. Its your choice.

But it would be more constructive and helpful for the project you backed. And i guess you backed it for a reason.

Have fun
    Umm, that's not his responsibility, because he's not the developers and he's actually paying said developers, not the other way around.

Stockholm Syndrome for crowdfunded video games.
    Kyleran

• Beholder2kBeholder2k Member UncommonPosts: 38
    lahnmir said:
    lahnmir said:
    Babuinix said:
    lahnmir said:
    Babuinix said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    The opinions about this game tend to be cumulative. 

Imagine thinking it looked pretty cool in 2014 only to have been lied to like 100 times in a row about progress, release dates, etc. On top of that, it has turned into something that by all account is one of the most egregious P2W systems of all time (land, money, ships for RL money after them promising that you could only buy started packages after realease).

Yes, the vision has changed because of the money. And that is an acceptable reason to change your scope. It is not an excuse for THIS scope or THIS payment model or THIS amount of ineptitude or THIS amount of cultism. And it will never account for the willful lying about all of those things.

I mean, of course you know this. You jump on Blobber about Q3 SQ42, and for good reason. I remember when they announced it last year, Suzie Ford responded to some thread that was promoting the release of SQ42 beta in Q3 2020 and I returned some comment to her that was trying to explain how they've done this same trick every year for the past 5 years. I was trying to explain that they were purposing lying to get money out of backers. We are on like the 5th time and people have gotten desensitized to it. 

Here we are, an indefinite amount of time away with an indefinite amount of funding. Which I am fine with in principal. It's their business and people get to choose whether or not to buy in. For whatever reason, it appears lies bother me than most people. Some appear to view them as a means to an end. I find that mentality disturbing.
    BuT gUyS, gAmEs GeT dEvElOpEd!

Babs is the prime example of the toxic community SC cultivated via Spectrums criticism-censoring mods and screaming white knights. The echo chamber at reddit isn't much better.

To see where the project stands right now after all that time and money invested (look at what this patch will bring to the game) and he replies with "that is normal development" says it all. There is no honest discussion to be had. Not with him, not with Erillion and not with JoeBlobber.

KyleranBabuinix
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    Just block the cultists and ignore posts that quote them.  It will make your time in SC threads that much better.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Just block the cultists and ignore posts that quote them.  It will make your time in SC threads that much better.
    Aww, now where's the fun in that? 

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,395
    lahnmir said:
    lahnmir said:
    Babuinix said:
    lahnmir said:
    Babuinix said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    In their defense, CIG has always stated that they were aiming for the high end of computer tech, whatever that was going to be.  Probably looking for that Crysis bleeding edge.  That's not something misrepresented. 

Though it will be funny when they announce their move onto the consoles.

But yeah, back in 2015-6, if you stated the game would be delayed to 2020, you were under fire from a host of fanboys.  Of course, now we know that date was wildly optimistic.   Even for just a third of a single player game.....

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    Kyleran said:
    Hrmm, as a project manager where do you work where they don't ask software engineers to hold to estimated dates and effort?

Oh, that's right, Roberts Industries.. nevermind.

;)

The problem of the project manager (and the software engineer) is more that priorities coming from above shift three times a day, depending on which customer cries loudest.

Which makes estimating dates and efforts more interesting.

I did not know that RSI has started an office in Austria ... or that i work there. Must have been quite a party ....

Have fun
  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,265
    edited June 2020
    lahnmir said:

Oh boy here comes the love lol...

You're doing the same mistake many who here do off throwing low hanging fruit attacks  and not expecting be challenged with knowledge and factual information. Putting facts straight is not aggrandizing a video game, it's bringing objectivity and clarity to the discussion. And no! Star Citizen "problems" are not "unique", they are standard considering what they are doing. Every big production game goes through them and that's something many like to ignore just for the sake of hating on the game.

Showing twitch facts is not making a "tiny bit positive gets enlarged to most amazing thing ever". It's a clear factual way of showing that despite having bugs, bad performance and unstable servers it also has a lot of good things going on and that's why it keeps getting support of old players and new and making money. What "most content ever"? Where do you get those quotes anyway? Is there a context to go with that imagination? 

A game and it's development dies or survives by their strengths, not their flaws. If a game strengths outweighs the flaws enough to keep the lights on it will always keep going. The industry is filled with many examples of "good" games that still went under due to unpredictable circumstances or flaws that outweighed their strengths. 

Delays, Bugs, Changes of scope have happened with every game released and unreleased. They are actively happening right now too in multi-billion dollar studios with thousands of dev's like Rockstart while doing GTA6 or Bethesdas Elder Scrolls 6 or Ubisoft's BeyondGoodEvil2  development. It's the natural growing pains when doing something for the first time, you can hide them behind secrecy and a NDA but you can never avoid them completely.  That some here expect indie companies trying to do things to not go through them or even have the nerve to call them "incompetent" is downright insulting.

We don't know about them because they are developed behind doors exactly to prevent the idiotic dramatic reaction from gamers like we can see on this gaming forums and many others.

But it's definitely getting better here in mmorpg.com . Many of the ones who jumped on Star Citizen in the early days for it's normal development hurdles, and thanks to the appearance of other crowdfunded MMORPG's, namely in the fantasy realm, are now experiencing first hand the same development growing pains: like delays, bad performance, changes of features and so on.

When someone who has more experience playing and following a games development calls out the ignorance of those who like to pretend they know about the game they are criticizing or feel like it's trendy and edgy to shit on it freely because they get off from being negative is not going out of your way to aggrandize anything, it's simply pointing out the flaws in someones reasoning. 

"Oh but they have 300$Million dollars" - Earned and used for 8 years of continuous delivery of playable builds and showcasing their development.

Take your yearly wage and multiply that for 8 years. It will give you a nice sum right. Guess you can retire then lol

Many here (not you particularly) liked to pinpoint Star Citizen in any thread, preaching year after year that the game would collapse. Feeding from dumb drama threads that got no where, and have been put in there place by time and what's playable.

Ofc it hurts haters and cynics to see them get another million in funding, off course it will hurt haters and cynics who say "the games has nothing to show" seeing Star Citizen topping charts of players and viewers on Twitch way above their "other favorite" games.

Skimming through some clickbait headlines or read the lines in between doesn't make you knowledgeable enough about something as complex as a game in development and you shouldn't get feisty when your arguments get exposed. 

So, pointing out ignorant remarks and lies about any game is not trying to put it on a good light or trying to convince people to buy it. Nobody gives 2 F's if critics or naysayers buy the game or even like it. The more smarties out of the community the better, and just like nobody gives a damn if you don't like crossfit or vegans, nobody cares you don't like a particular video-game lol
    jmlane223Kyleran
    lahnmir said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

If you compare it with that

do you get comparable values for your rig type ?

I got some performance increases with tweaking/optimizing my system (there are several guides out there)  and the SSD was by far the biggest jump in performance.

Have fun

Vrika said:

I don't think he's ok. I think he lies often and misrepresents a lot. I also think he is mean spirited. So we disagree about this for sure.

I love you too.

Have fun

You start with lies when calling others disingenuous? Way to shoot yourself in the foot lol

If you go out of your way to attack a product you can expect to be called out for it by people who enjoy it. And no, they aren't doing anything than many other companies aren't doing nor they affecting you specially for it that they have to excuse for anything.

Just because you have a personal grudge and an axe to grind doesn't make your reasoning special. There's no room for entitled snowflakes/angry gamers in game development.
    Babs is the prime example of the toxic community SC cultivated via Spectrums criticism-censoring mods and screaming white knights. The echo chamber at reddit isn't much better.

To see where the project stands right now after all that time and money invested (look at what this patch will bring to the game) and he replies with "that is normal development" says it all. There is no honest discussion to be had. Not with him, not with Erillion and not with JoeBlobber.
    First off, Only people who have been posting and arguing with me for years in this forum call me "Babs".  

As a fresh account calling me that is a bit strange and a clear indicative that maybe you're actually not new at all lol

I suggest if you don't want to blow your cover to try to be more subtle going forward. ;)

2nd: Calling out the ones who like to shit on companies and dev's for doing their work and dealing with the normal consequences of that work is not being toxic. That you're angry because a gaming community knows better than to give in to the drama some idiots would like to see pushed is, in itself, what being toxic represents. 

But yeah, back in 2015-6, if you stated the game would be delayed to 2020, you were under fire from a host of fanboys.  Of course, now we know that date was wildly optimistic.   Even for just a third of a single player game.....
    From 2015-6 and on many here joined the doom preachers saying that the game company was going to collapse and that they would never be able to do features that are now available to play lol 

I think the laughs go further in the side of those who have playing and supporting Star Citizen simply because we get all the fun and knowledge from playing the game and following its development while having extra insight when going back & forth in forums with those with less knowledge about the subject. 

Still all the controversy is also the reason why the games keeps getting new players and making so much money. Win-Win!  B)
    Erillion said:
    Excuse me JoeBlobber, but who declared you official spokesperson of the 1.2 million backers? I am a backer and I most certainly do not want them to endlessly implement half-assed tier 0 stuff that never gets improved like Arena Commander and Star Marine.

You are just spouting the same BS like "the backers voted for an increase in scope" which is as far from the truth as your statement above.

>>>> I am a backer and I most certainly do not want them to endlessly implement half-assed tier 0 stuff that never gets improved like Arena Commander and Star Marine. >>>

When was the last time you helped to make the "half-assed tier 0 stuff" into a polished and tested ready-to-launch stuff ?

But it would be more constructive and helpful for the project you backed. And i guess you backed it for a reason.

Have fun
    Umm, that's not his responsibility, because he's not the developers and he's actually paying said developers, not the other way around.

You may want to read THAT part of my post again.

"....You do not have to. Its your choice...."

Have fun

• jmlane223jmlane223 Member UncommonPosts: 197
    Erillion said:
    Erillion said:

Have fun

You may want to read THAT part of my post again.

"....You do not have to. Its your choice...."

Have fun

"You don't have to, but I'm going to mention it in a manner as if you should be doing it.... but again you don't haaavvveeee to." *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Oooohhhhhh, ok I see what you did there you Project 'Manager' you!

Have more fun-est 
    MadFrenchie
  • HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 913
    Im 40 now an dhave been waiting on this game since i was 25 or so and this game will never be released in my life time..also its a pyramid scam..they just make new ships you can buy and tell you that "soon" they will release and now they"improved" something..they give you small hopes so you can open ur wallet and blindly buy ther ships..They have allready mind controlled people to believe this will actualy be a game that will see the daylight. 

The engine is outdated and the movements is worse than player unknown battleroayle..so that should say alot about clunky movements.

Yes im a nagger !

When it comes to clowns like these.

Im just trying to save people from spending money on ships that dosent fly anywhere.
    Poor souls.....
    Erillion

Babuinix said:

First off, Only people who have been posting and arguing with me for years in this forum call me "Babs".  

As a fresh account calling me that is a bit strange and a clear indicative that maybe you're actually not new at all lol

I suggest if you don't want to blow your cover to try to be more subtle going forward. ;)
    Still throwing shit at the wall hoping something sticks, I see.

I backed SC in 2015 and am a daily visitor to this site since way before that. I have read the forum posts about SC for years now, so I have seen others call you Babs and I have seen you get banned for your toxic behaviour many times now. I finally decided to start posting recently when it was stated in a news article that SC has long since reached all its stretch goals which stopped at 65 millions, which it has not. Far from it.
    So no, I am not one with multiple accounts or one who got banned and registered a new account. You are wrong again, so keep on throwing ;)

I have been on the fence if SC as promised is possible or not for a long time, always giving them the benefit of the doubt. But that ship has sailed. To many shady marketing stunts have been pulled, and I don't care if you paint this as nOrMaL dEvElOpMeNt. This can not, must not become the norm. Promising a 2014 release and 6 years later still not even capable of giving a realistic release date is not acceptable.

When will they have the promised 100 star systems in game? When can we have massive battles with hundreds of thousands of players in game? "When it is ready" is not an acceptable answer (understandably it is the prefered one given by the shills)!

You defend the development time of SC while conveniently ignoring that a release is not around the corner. It will take another decade before they have everything promised in the game and that is not only not acceptable, at this point in time it is also very doubtful that they have the necessary means to do so.

"When it is ready" is not an acceptable answer.
    It's not up to you to make that call and whatever you think about any game or it's development that information is as relevant as if you like vegan food or crossfit. Nobody cares but you.
    jmlane223KidRisk
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Erillion said:
    Kyleran said:
    Hrmm, as a project manager where do you work where they don't ask software engineers to hold to estimated dates and effort?

Oh, that's right, Roberts Industries.. nevermind.

;)

The problem of the project manager (and the software engineer) is more that priorities coming from above shift three times a day, depending on which customer cries loudest.

Which makes estimating dates and efforts more interesting.

I did not know that RSI has started an office in Austria ... or that i work there. Must have been quite a party ....

Have fun
    C'mon, no one has to go into an office to work for a software company, heck, I don't either anymore, what with Covid-19 and all.

;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Babuinix said:
     "When it is ready" is not an acceptable answer.
    It's not up to you to make that call and whatever you think about any game or it's development that information is as relevant as if you like vegan food or crossfit. Nobody cares but you.
    Yes, yes, totally not up to me to decide what I find acceptable or not, and since you replied to my post ... does ... that ... mean .. you ... care? Awww Babs how nice of you. Wait! Could also mean that you are nobody  :o
    Yes, yes, totally not up to me to decide what I find acceptable or not.
    Irrelevant to the discussion. 
    Me: You defend the development time of SC while conveniently ignoring that a release is not around the corner. It will take another decade before they have everything promised in the game and that is not only not acceptable, at this point in time it is also very doubtful that they have the necessary means to do so.

Defenders: NAH NAH NAH I can't hear you.

Pointing out that multiple studios, with more experience, funds and human ressources have taken just as much time or more developing smaller games is not "defending" anything. It's stating what should be basic knowledge by now.

Sorry if it exposes the wholes in your fantasy  :D
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    Babuinix said:
    Pointing out that multiple studios, with more experience, funds and human ressources have taken just as much time or more developing smaller games is not "defending" anything. It's stating what should be basic knowledge by now.

Sorry if it exposes the wholes in your fantasy 
    I don't think anyone has ever used more funds to develop a smaller game than Star Citizen currently is.
    Beholder2kFrodoFragins