Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Vampire the Masquerade Trailer

2»

Comments

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 4,439
    I love Vampire: Bloodlines, but there is no way I would play a Vampire MMORPG.

Simple reason: far too limited scope.

You can make a classic fantasy MMORPG have vampires just fine, and it will also have a TON of other possibilities.
    Please set a sig so I can read your posting even if somebody "agreed" etc with it. Thanks.
  • NycteliosNyctelios Member EpicPosts: 3,821
    I love Vampire: Bloodlines, but there is no way I would play a Vampire MMORPG.

Simple reason: far too limited scope.

You can make a classic fantasy MMORPG have vampires just fine, and it will also have a TON of other possibilities.
    well, the whole push behind the World of Darkness online was to emulate the tabletop experience by making a sandbox social environment... Idk how it would be limited in scope besides the flavor of the setting which is exactly what sells it tbh

Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102 - GoG ID - 

Current playing: 
    Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Shadowbringers; Genshin Impact

"There is a fine line between consideration and hesitation. The former is wisdom, the latter is fear." Izaro Phrecius, Holy Emperor of the Eternal Empire, Last of Royal Phrecius Family.