Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen-The Infographics Show

2»

Comments

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Babuinix said:
    People watch this streams for the lols. For the majority of gamers the only thing looking bad currently is your "game".

I backed this "game" in 2015 hoping to get what was promised in a reasonable amount of time. I did not back this to watch streams on twitch, or videos on youtube and even less so to watch someone post viewer statistics or screenshots. 

I just wanna answer the call 2014.
    All the charts and graphs about funding and backers and streamers do a wonderful job of distracting from the incredible delays and development problems.  Just focus on charts and graphs, man!
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    klash2def said:
    "He was told the game is supposed to have 100 star systems and in 10 years they haven't even fully completed ONE star system"

yikes
    Latest word is that AI (read bots) are going to make them. Can't say enough how fun that sounds.
    [Deleted User]klash2def

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

Amathe said:
    klash2def said:
    "He was told the game is supposed to have 100 star systems and in 10 years they haven't even fully completed ONE star system"

yikes
    Latest word is that AI (read bots) are going to make them. Can't say enough how fun that sounds.
    Yeah, no way that auto-generated planets, cities and NPCs will be devoid of soul.  I'm sure it'll be great.
    Amathe
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    Amathe said:
    klash2def said:

yikes

I know of 3 people who would say they are innovating as they go, the rest of us say they are just winging it cramming broken systems in hoping it works. The performance issues that I witnessed last time I logged in tells me the latter is correct.
    Amathe
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,265
    :)
    IselinMightyUnclean
    Babuinix said:
    And the three amigos say WE are predictable!   :p
    [Deleted User]Babuinix

lahnmir said:
    https://youtu.be/cZyUT-tsJLc
    Every single dot in that intro is an entire planet that can be walked upon, partially terraformed etc. Every, single, dot. More content, pfffft. If NMS is a desert SC is one grain of sand in it. An obscenely detailed and carefully crafted grain of sand, yes, but just one. And better content is objective, I reckon NMS has more gameplay loops then SC has though.

I hope I have NMSplained it clearly  ;)
    Cmon at least try....

I'm sure you could find better NMS videos that show more than 90% bright spots and a dusty boring planet to represent all them lol