Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So long, and thanks for all the fish (@DMKano)

Comments

• AAAMEOWAAAMEOW Member RarePosts: 1,605
    lahnmir said:
    lahnmir said:
    Perhaps, in the light of current events, he didn’t want to be part of a crowd with so many, formerly hidden, racist people anymore. And I can fully understand that him getting a ban while certain others can spew their garbage uninterrupted could be the straw that broke the camels back. Just an assumption.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    I almost wrote something else, but I thought about what you are really saying here.

Are you saying there is a bias about banning that accepts bigotry offenses but doesn't accept trivial offenses?

I think there is a fundamental thing that happened that we aren't privy to that we should be.

What, exactly, got him banned?
    I don’t think there is bias. I do however think it can be really frustrating to see others get away with very offensive posts unhindered while you get reported for something as trivial as the ‘Marketing in 2020 Summed Up’ thread. Assuming that that is what got him banned in the first place of course. Combined with some members displaying dubious stances on certain matters could make one decide to pack their bags and leave.

In the end we don’t know so this is all just me speculating, it does seem rather plausible to me though.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Wait, those meme videos that he posted got him banned? The sarcastic/ironic "Brand" ones?

And the Caffynated/random racist/Klash2def threads didn't get any of them banned?

If that is the case, then maybe he is smarter than anyone thinks. The rules are clear. So why aren't the worst offenders being handled? Part of the charm of this site is not having to deal with that bullshit.
    They created the political thread against their own terms and I don’t think anything said was actually racist so nothing they can really do imo. 

As far as him getting banned if it was for the videos it’s just plain ridiculous. This company ran by tencent too?
    I think most site and business is like ...  dont' get us involve in politic.

They don't want to get yelled by either side.  
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Not only is he gone - everything he ever posted is also gone. I'm sad to see this. Hopefully he will return someday.
    YashaXkitaradAlBQuirkyIlaya[Deleted User]Asheram

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    edited June 2020
    Simple answer is he quit cause he was always being paid by Trion or was Hartsman. He no longer had a paycheck coming in for his pr services/and/or a company(Trion) so he deleted his account. Maybe frequenting this site for him was never about conversing with others but soley for personal financial gain? He posted here for over a decade then 1 year after Trion dissolves his account is deleted? Occam's Razor.

Everyone here already forget how he lied about 50% of everything Trion? He told us they were doing well and tried to get us to spend more money on a failing company when they were already bankrupt. He never mentioned one error in hiring/firing/decisions until after Trion already sold to Gamigo. Everything Trion did was magically divine and anyone who disagreed was met with a combative condescending attitude.

I suggested in another thread that Gamigo refused his pr services which is why he was so upset and attacked everything AA related after a decade of praising the game to us. Add that to the strange and unusual bashing of Astellia who also may have refused his services or as I suspect was the reason Trion had to finally sell because they rejected them as their western publisher. If he wasn't Hartsman or a paid pr guy why would anyone waste their time attacking Astellia in EVERY thread here over and over?

The DMKano account is forever linked to the guy who shilled hard for Trion for a decade so any new shilling for another company would make his intentions very obvious. No amount of "I was wrong about Trion" will be able to hide motivations if he would start shilling hard for Hartsman's new project with Koster when they start asking people for money. Best to start over with a new account which I suspect is already being built up possibly even in this thread.
    Post edited by BruceYee on
    GdemamiMr_And3rssonKumaponbcbullyKyleranIsilithTehrothNephethstrawhat0981Ilaya
  • CaffynatedCaffynated Member RarePosts: 753
    lahnmir said:
    Perhaps, in the light of current events, he didn’t want to be part of a crowd with so many, formerly hidden, racist people anymore. And I can fully understand that him getting a ban while certain others can spew their garbage uninterrupted could be the straw that broke the camels back. Just an assumption.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

People like you are sick. You think it's perfectly ok to slander white people as evil murderers hunting down blacks in the streets, but if anyone points out the objective facts and calls you on your slander you suddenly want them banned for daring to speak against your cult's doctrine.

Your entire worldview isn't just objectively wrong, it is itself racist against white people.
    GdemamiMr_And3rssonYashaXKumaponklash2defRemalibcbullykitaradKyleranIsilithTehrothand 6 others.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    lahnmir said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

People like you are sick. You think it's perfectly ok to slander white people as evil murderers hunting down blacks in the streets, but if anyone points out the objective facts and calls you on your slander you suddenly want them banned for daring to speak against your cult's doctrine.

Your entire worldview isn't just objectively wrong, it is itself racist against white people.
    No he's absolutely right about you. You just think you're too clever for others to see your racism denial for the racism it is. Guess what? Your gaslighting horseshit has been around forever and only idiots don't understand your real message.
    GdemamiYashaXKumaponklash2defbcbullyAeanderkitaradalkarionlogmaskedweaselstrawhat0981and 2 others.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    WTH guise this is a Kano appreciation thread please stay on point weirdos.

BTW anyone know what the DM stood for in DMKano?

I always assumed it meant DepecheModeKano like KMFDM.
    Kyleran
    Iselin said:
    lahnmir said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

No he's absolutely right about you. You just think you're too clever for others to see your racism denial for the racism it is. Guess what? Your gaslighting horseshit has been around forever and only idiots don't understand your real message.

And you're not clever enough to make real arguments so you resort to logical fallacies like Kafkatrapping. I've dealt with a hundred cultists like you. Always the same buzzwords, but never any substance.
    eoloe
  • mbrodiembrodie Member RarePosts: 1,504
    BruceYee said:
    Simple answer is he quit cause he was always being paid by Trion or was Hartsman. He no longer had a paycheck coming in for his pr services/and/or a company(Trion) so he deleted his account. Maybe frequenting this site for him was never about conversing with others but soley for personal financial gain? He posted here for over a decade then 1 year after Trion dissolves his account is deleted? Occam's Razor.

Everyone here already forget how he lied about 50% of everything Trion? He told us they were doing well and tried to get us to spend more money on a failing company when they were already bankrupt. He never mentioned one error in hiring/firing/decisions until after Trion already sold to Gamigo. Everything Trion did was magically divine and anyone who disagreed was met with a combative condescending attitude.

I suggested in another thread that Gamigo refused his pr services which is why he was so upset and attacked everything AA related after a decade of praising the game to us. Add that to the strange and unusual bashing of Astellia who also may have refused his services or as I suspect was the reason Trion had to finally sell because they rejected them as their western publisher. If he wasn't Hartsman or being paid by Trion why would anyone waste their time attacking Astellia in EVERY thread here over and over?

The DMKano account is forever linked to the guy who shilled hard for Trion for a decade so any new shilling for another company would make his intentions very obvious. No amount of "I was wrong about Trion" will be able to hide motivations if he would start shilling hard for Hartsman's new project with Koster when they start asking people for money. Best to start over with a new account which I suspect is already being built up possibly even in this thread.
    couldn't be because aestellia is a trash game of course, could it?
    Iselin
  • YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    I know this is just an anonymous forum and all, but I am honestly saddened. @DMKano was the first person I got into a fight with on these forums (minecraft vs trove), and I have loved reading his posts and sparring with him ever since.
    IselinKyleranIceAge
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Well... that is a strange way to start a new day.

Man, what happened exactly? Even tough I didn't share all his views, I enjoyed reading what he said. Hope he comes back, at least to explain.
    AlBQuirky

• klash2defklash2def Member EpicPosts: 1,949
    edited June 2020
    lahnmir said:
    I don’t think there is bias. I do however think it can be really frustrating to see others get away with very offensive posts unhindered while you get reported for something as trivial as the ‘Marketing in 2020 Summed Up’ thread. Assuming that that is what got him banned in the first place of course. Combined with some members displaying dubious stances on certain matters could make one decide to pack their bags and leave.

In the end we don’t know so this is all just me speculating, it does seem rather plausible to me though.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Wait, those meme videos that he posted got him banned? The sarcastic/ironic "Brand" ones?

And the Caffynated/random racist/Klash2def threads didn't get any of them banned?

If that is the case, then maybe he is smarter than anyone thinks. The rules are clear. So why aren't the worst offenders being handled? Part of the charm of this site is not having to deal with that bullshit.

See shit like this pisses me off. It's infuriating to be dragged into something that has nothing to do with you. Once again, I will defend myself. 

I'm like the only person on this site that stands up to racist bigots and I get called racist for doing so. Other white men (Well into their 60s some of them no its not racist to acknowledge your race its important that i do so.) like to gaslight or whitesplain away everything I say. The same people use microaggressions against me with wtfs all the time for no reason on my comments.. It's always the same group btw. Check the lols and wtfs on this post. It's them. That's what closes threads. Never fails. 

I guess that's the price to pay for standing for what's right. I'm okay with that.

What I'm not okay with is you or anybody else lying on me, or implying that I am somehow a racist. You must be out of your fucking mind. 

Why you are saying my name next to an open racist? The other person you named is OPENLY racist and has said several racist things towards me and others but for some reason was never banned. I blocked him. 

Claims of Black people being racist, also known as reverse racism, often lacks the conversation about the necessity for being able to exercise power and authority, which are essential components of racism.

See, the anti-black guilt complex is so real in America, that if a black person points out CLEAR racism, White people feel attacked. You feel attacked because somebody black exposed you. Instead of face your reality you'd rather accuse your accuser.

Here's the funny thing though, If you knew I was white, and I said the same things, (called out racism) you wouldn't call me racist. It wouldn't make sense because it's not. It only makes sense to you because you think reverse racism works. It doesn't. 

You believe in the "Reverse Racism" myth but you are hilariously mistaken. By definition, I can't be racist because in order for me to be racist it would mean I have the ability to OPPRESS you because I am part of a power structure that systematically and institutionally rewards Blackness. No such thing exists in America. LMFAO. White people are not and have never been Oppressed by Black people or any people in America. 

So NO I am not racist. 

But I wonder............. WHO CAN BE racist? I mean Is there a power structure that systemically and institutionally rewards whiteness for years even still till this day? Does such a place like that exist? Does it start with A and end with A? 

Interesting!

Oh but you say I'm racist. It's laughable how stupid of a statement that is.

Not only that, but there is also no evidence of me being such. I have screenshots of every racial remark made towards me. Trust me I can expose some of you for the filth you are. I'm saving it for my magnum opus. Every time it happens I screenshot and put it in a folder on my desktop. I don't forget.

I've never once encouraged hate, promoted hate, promoted racism. 

If I am guilty of anything it's pointing out the gross amounts of racism and general anti-black attitudes that some people seem to think they can get away with here. I am attacked for it, gaslit, met with all forms of disrespect for calling it out. I've even had people make alt accounts just to attack me. It's kind of hilarious. Sad too. 

So on this site, with ME, The Threads become victims of a bunch of white men (some who are well into their 60s) trying to score points off the only black person in the room. They never score a damn thing though, only made to look like the racist they really are. 

I do not care who likes it, its true. 

Don't assume because I'm seemingly alone here, I'm an easy target. I'm not. 

I'm well equipped to deal with any aggro from any of you. I don't care. I've already said before, ZERO TOLERANCE FOR RACISM. Any form of it. Mirco, Covert, Overt. I don't care.

If people Keep saying racist shit, then I'm going to keep exposing people for filth. Period.  

Stop lying on my name.

It's Sad to see @DMKANO go because there are other people that should be banned for saying way worse shit than he's ever said. Just like ALL the other companies doing a clean up right now, this place ALSO needs a cleanup, but make sure you target the right people. 
    IselinbcbullykitaradGdemamiSensaichilltime99alkarionlogBrainyGreatness
    "Beliefs don't change facts. Facts, if you're reasonable, should change your beliefs."

"The Society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools."

Currently: Games Audio Engineer, you didn't hear what I heard, you heard what I wanted you to hear. 

klash2def said:

Why you are saying my name next to an open racist? The other person you named is OPENLY racist and has said several racist things towards me and others but for some reason was never banned. I blocked him. 

If you're wondering what the evil no no words I said that made him call me "OPENLY racist!!!11!" were, it was that few if any sub-Saharan Africans lived in Poland in the 15th century.

Shock. Horror.

• NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    I don't blame him.

A statement from Brand  2020 George Floyd Protests  Know Your Meme

laxieChildoftheShadows[Deleted User]Caffynatedalkarionlog

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    edited June 2020
    It’s klash2def said:
    lahnmir said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

See shit like this pisses me off. It's infuriating to be dragged into something that has nothing to do with you. Once again, I will defend myself. 

I'm like the only person on this site that stands up to racist bigots and I get called racist for doing so. Other white men (Well into their 60s some of them no its not racist to acknowledge your race its important that i do so.) like to gaslight or whitesplain away everything I say. The same people use microaggressions against me with wtfs all the time for no reason on my comments.. It's always the same group btw. Check the lols and wtfs on this post. It's them. That's what closes threads. Never fails. 

I guess that's the price to pay for standing for what's right. I'm okay with that.

What I'm not okay with is you or anybody else lying on me, or implying that I am somehow a racist. You must be out of your fucking mind. 

Claims of Black people being racist, also known as reverse racism, often lacks the conversation about the necessity for being able to exercise power and authority, which are essential components of racism.

See, the anti-black guilt complex is so real in America, that if a black person points out CLEAR racism, White people feel attacked. You feel attacked because somebody black exposed you. Instead of face your reality you'd rather accuse your accuser.

Here's the funny thing though, If you knew I was white, and I said the same things, (called out racism) you wouldn't call me racist. It wouldn't make sense because it's not. It only makes sense to you because you think reverse racism works. It doesn't. 

You believe in the "Reverse Racism" myth but you are hilariously mistaken. By definition, I can't be racist because in order for me to be racist it would mean I have the ability to OPPRESS you because I am part of a power structure that systematically and institutionally rewards Blackness. No such thing exists in America. LMFAO. White people are not and have never been Oppressed by Black people or any people in America. 

So NO I am not racist. 

But I wonder............. WHO CAN BE racist? I mean Is there a power structure that systemically and institutionally rewards whiteness for years even still till this day? Does such a place like that exist? Does it start with A and end with A? 

Interesting!

Not only that, but there is also no evidence of me being such. I have screenshots of every racial remark made towards me. Trust me I can expose some of you for the filth you are. I'm saving it for my magnum opus. Every time it happens I screenshot and put it in a folder on my desktop. I don't forget.

If I am guilty of anything it's pointing out the gross amounts of racism and general anti-black attitudes that some people seem to think they can get away with here. I am attacked for it, gaslit, met with all forms of disrespect for calling it out. I've even had people make alt accounts just to attack me. It's kind of hilarious. Sad too. 

So on this site, with ME, The Threads become victims of a bunch of white men (some who are well into their 60s) trying to score points off the only black person in the room. They never score a damn thing though, only made to look like the racist they really are. 

I'm well equipped to deal with any aggro from any of you. I don't care. I've already said before, ZERO TOLERANCE FOR RACISM. Any form of it. Mirco, Covert, Overt. I don't care.

If people Keep saying racist shit, then I'm going to keep exposing people for filth. Period.  

Stop lying on my name.

It's Sad to see @DMKANO go because there are other people that should be banned for saying way worse shit than he's ever said. Just like ALL the other companies doing a clean up right now, this place ALSO needs a cleanup, but make sure you target the right people. 
    I only want to point out that racism only requires that one believes their “race” (Always confused me since we’re all the same friggin race) is superior to another. The act of oppression is not. So with that said it’s very possible for anyone, even without any actual power, to be racist. 
    Prove me wrong. 
    Post edited by ChildoftheShadows on
    bcbullyklash2defalkarionlogAlBQuirky
  • laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,118
    He left some great comments on my game design threads. :heart:
    YashaXAlBQuirky[Deleted User]
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    Nilden said:
    I don't blame him.

A statement from Brand  2020 George Floyd Protests  Know Your Meme

If making fun suck up, lying companies gets us banned then we’re doomed. They deserve it. 
    NildenalkarionlogAlBQuirky
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Iselin said:
    lahnmir said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

I think the most telling thing is that I didn't name anyone in my post yet he feels spoken too.

I also won't be baited into a kindergarten level discussion about basic human rights, it was a nice try though.

But, as someone posted in this thread, lets not derail it. Sorry if my post contributed to that and sorry to see DMKano leave, the best people to have around you are those with different views that challenge you every step of the way, how else can you learn and grow as a human being?

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    [Deleted User]klash2defKumaponkitaradGdemamiYashaXIselinlaseritIlayabcbully
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503
    This thread is one of the reasons I don't come to this site much anymore.  You can't have a single thread without people dragging things that have nothing to do with the post into the conversation.  This thread was created to say goodbye to someone who had contributed a lot to this site over the years.  Yes they worked in the gaming industry and could be bias toward certain issues or games.  I didn't always agree with them but that was the fun part.  Being able to debate different sides of things.  Now I come to this site all I see is drivel about real world politics, religion, racism, ect...  I come here less an less because I game to get away from this crap.  I don't come to sites like this to continue to see the same crap that I can see on the TV with people on all sides pointing fingers blaming everyone around them not realizing that they themselves are part of the problem.
    ChildoftheShadowsalkarionlogAlBQuirkyIlayaAsm0deus
    edited June 2020
    I only want to point out that racism only requires that one believes their “race” (Always confused me since we’re all the same friggin race) is superior to another. The act of oppression is not. So with that said it’s very possible for anyone, even without any actual power, to be racist. 
    Prove me wrong. 

Prove you wrong? Lightwork ("Easy" for the uninitiated) 

Whitesplaining always starts with

"To Play Devils Advocate" or "I just wanted to point out"

It's easier to deal with when you know what to look for.

Dude, did you read this before you wrote it?

"I only want to point out that racism only requires that one believes their “race” (Always confused me since we’re all the same friggin race) is superior to anotherThe act of oppression is not.
    -@childoftheshadows

HUH??????????????????????

NO, Belief isn't enough. Actions are what make Prejiduce, turn into racism. 

What you are talking about is called Prejudice. Not Racism. 2 Different concepts with similar characteristics. 

In America, Oppression is a form of or result of RACISM-(Social-Economic Action) based on White Superiority- (Prejudice)

Prejudice refers to a positive or negative evaluation of another person based on their perceived group membership. Racism on the other hand refers to social actions, practices, or beliefs or political systems that consider different races to be ranked as inherently superior or inferior to each other. 

Racism is socio-economic, with systemic structures that promote one race’s powers over another. Socio-economic being the operative word, I am certain you will agree that black people do not have the resources to impose such oppressive structures that enforce their superiority. White people on the other hand have, and had imposed them on blacks for over four centuries of slavery and colonialism. Black people can be prejudiced, but not racist since we hold little power to enforce discrimination against another group.

This is factual, I don't care what you want to believe so that you feel better about your place in the world. No, it is not possible to be racist without any actual power. Racism is rooted in power. You fail to see this because you are a benefactor of the power of racism. AKA "Privilege"

No, we are not all the same race...  you are being willfully obtuse and purposefully replacing Race and Ethnicities with SPECIES because you thought you would score a point off me. In reality, though, you sound like one of those "I don't see color" people which is the most backward thing ever IMO.

"COLOR" is just another term for "Race and Ethnicities". You not seeing that or acknowledging it speaks a lot about your character. Its a form of erasure. Everyone should see race and respect that there are other people different than you are. That's the beauty of being part of the Human Species. Human is not a race. Saying so helps to erase the years of mistreatment that minorities have faced around the world, especially in America. It allows America to act like it never happened and absolves it of Responsibility. Its why they tell us to forget Slavery but remember the holocaust. Only one of those happened in America btw. 

America has never owned responsibility for its shitty history. That's why all this is happening now, the kids are ripping all the band-aids off. 

Its another form of gaslighting intended or not. Online Racism denial/Gaslighting (like what I've been fighting against/Exposing for years on this site to no avail) is the same as denying it in the OFFLINE real-life Government like refusing to name the KKK an active terrorist group for over 100 years. 

That means its part of the social oppression of African Americans. 

Which makes it racist. Not that hard to understand.
    [Deleted User]alkarionlogchilltime99bcbullyGdemami
    "Beliefs don't change facts. Facts, if you're reasonable, should change your beliefs."

"The Society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools."

Currently: Games Audio Engineer, you didn't hear what I heard, you heard what I wanted you to hear. 

• AAAMEOWAAAMEOW Member RarePosts: 1,605
    edited June 2020
    It’s klash2def said:
    lahnmir said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

So NO I am not racist. 

Interesting!

Stop lying on my name.

Prove me wrong. 
    It felt like a touchy subject to be honest.  I almost never see a black guy not good at basketball...  So hard to not be a racist lol. 

I used to go to a school with only a few black guy and everyone of them are on the basketball team.

klash2def
    edited June 2020
    k61977 said:
    This thread is one of the reasons I don't come to this site much anymore.  You can't have a single thread without people dragging things that have nothing to do with the post into the conversation.  This thread was created to say goodbye to someone who had contributed a lot to this site over the years.  Yes they worked in the gaming industry and could be bias toward certain issues or games.  I didn't always agree with them but that was the fun part.  Being able to debate different sides of things.  Now I come to this site all I see is drivel about real world politics, religion, racism, ect...  I come here less an less because I game to get away from this crap.  I don't come to sites like this to continue to see the same crap that I can see on the TV with people on all sides pointing fingers blaming everyone around them not realizing that they themselves are part of the problem.
    Must suck that you live on earth huh?

I mean that in the nicest way possible. Consider that the internet is how people communicate now also consider its how we consume media, I'm unsure of how you think you can avoid hearing about the real-world politics/events that are penetrating society at a deep level. Gaming companies are even becoming part of the conversation. 

I understand not wanting to hear it but going on the internet to say you don't want to SEE WHAT'S ON THE INTERNET is weird to me. Also if you play games to escape (same tbh), maybe go actually play a game and don't visit any OPINION BASED ONLINE FORUMS?? I'm just saying the internet is not the place to tuck your head under the sheets. 

Might work IDK..I'm just a random dude on the internet like everyone else. 
    alkarionlogGdemami

edited June 2020
    AAAMEOW said:
    It’s klash2def said:
    lahnmir said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

So NO I am not racist. 

Interesting!

Stop lying on my name.

Prove me wrong. 
    It felt like a touchy subject to be honest.  I almost never see a black guy not good at basketball...  So hard to not be a racist lol. 

I used to go to a school with only a few black guy and everyone of them are on the basketball team.

Meh, that's not racism. That's stereotyping. 

Racism would be: "No black guys can play in the NBA because they are so good at basketball that it wouldn't be fair for everyone else. Keep them out of our Pro League."

Funny-Interesting point but I don't agree that it's hard not to be racist. It's easy. 
    America wanted it to be hard because its foundation was based in racism.
    Gdemami

lahnmir said:
    Iselin said:
    lahnmir said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

I think the most telling thing is that I didn't name anyone in my post yet he feels spoken too.

I also won't be baited into a kindergarten level discussion about basic human rights, it was a nice try though.

But, as someone posted in this thread, lets not derail it. Sorry if my post contributed to that and sorry to see DMKano leave, the best people to have around you are those with different views that challenge you every step of the way, how else can you learn and grow as a human being?

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

I don't care who you addressed. My response is word for word the same regardless of who you slander.
    edited June 2020
    Seriously I'm going to drop out this thread now since usually the conversations with me derail. I'm not going to apologize for anything since I didn't start anything (never do), but people like to drag me into shit because it's becoming an achievement around here to score points off me... It's not everyone, it's the select few. They know who they are.

I'm also never going to be apologetic for calling out racist bullshit. I'm also no apologist. My stance is clear. Fuck racism. Bottomline. 

I own up to whatever I say 100%  because it's usually right on these subjects because I live it. It's not just a theory. Its experience.  

Anyway, in honor of DMKano, man thank you for your opinions, I know a lot of people have bumped heads with you, but I haven't really had the pleasure lol.. usually we agree on a lot of things. Even if I didn't fully agree, you always explain your position with eloquence and tact, and I appreciate that. IDK or really care what happened, but I hope you can return soon. As I said earlier there are others that deserve bans far more than you. Good luck with whatever it is you have going on. Much Love dude - Klash
    Post edited by klash2def on
    Gdemami

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309
    Well, that was exciting too...
    Can't blame anyone for leaving this place when this is what threads turn into.
    alkarionlogAlBQuirky

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

This discussion has been closed.