Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wii steals the show at E3?!?!

PuoltryPuoltry Member Posts: 956
People waiting in line for up to 4 hours to try it out.The line for the PS3 was 30 minutes here is a link.

Article.

Nintendo may just have caught SONY and Microsoft off gaurd this Xmas.Nintendo sounds as if they developed a truly unique interactive console.I keep hoping that a Virtual Reality console will be produced 1 day and i think Nintendo is leading the way.Perhaps the Wii will be a step in that direction.

Its about time we stopped hearing about how a game looks graphically even though the game is underproduced.

The Wii is going to sell for 250 us i hear?Well it sure as heck beats paying  500 or 600 dollars right?I think i can guess wich 1 parents will be "guiding" the kids towards at xmas. 

Want to ENJOY an mmo?

Dont start a guild and dont be a leader or volunteer to be coleader or captain.

Just play the damn game:)

Comments

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Of course man, people have yet to get much info on Wii and people want to get a feel of somthing different. Not saying its a good, bad or sucessful thing though.

It's like if you always been used to paper planes and I happen to bring a RC plane, what would you rather try? Somthing you had your hands on for years or somthing different?

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• GideonGideon Member UncommonPosts: 629

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

Of course man, people have yet to get much info on Wii and people want to get a feel of somthing different. Not saying its a good, bad or sucessful thing though.
    It's like if you always been used to paper planes and I happen to bring a RC plane, what would you rather try? Somthing you had your hands on for years or somthing different?

Well said Riki...

I am quite excited to see how the Wii does myself. Since its very different from what people are used to from a normal  console.
  • theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610

Originally posted by Gideon

Well said Riki...I am quite excited to see how the Wii does myself. Since its very different from what people are used to from a normal console.

i've already got my wallet ready to purchase it.. although ive had it ready since nintendo said "we're making a new console" ::::15::

• SpathotanSpathotan Member Posts: 3,928

Originally posted by theanimedude

Originally posted by Gideon

Well said Riki...I am quite excited to see how the Wii does myself. Since its very different from what people are used to from a normal console.

i've already got my wallet ready to purchase it.. although ive had it ready since nintendo said "we're making a new console" ::::15::

Im with ya on this.

"There's no star system Slave I can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the Galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now."
    — Boba Fett

• lyonman24lyonman24 Member Posts: 855

consoles are already to expencive in my eyes i have a hard time justifing 130 for a console now. since the only games with replayability to me are sports games. rpg, shooter, ect just dont hold my attention so in essence im paying 130 for a console i will only play 1 game on.

sure rent games at 5 a pop and see if i like them then if after 30mins i dont like them i wasted 5 bucks.

just me i guess or are other people like this?::::20::::::28::

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170

Originally posted by lyonman24

consoles are already to expencive in my eyes i have a hard time justifing 130 for a console now. since the only games with replayability to me are sports games. rpg, shooter, ect just dont hold my attention so in essence im paying 130 for a console i will only play 1 game on.
    sure rent games at 5 a pop and see if i like them then if after 30mins i dont like them i wasted 5 bucks.
    just me i guess or are other people like this?::::20::::::28::

No, it's just you.

I'm definately getting Wii. The graphics are decent enough(in some games actually very good), but the real innovention they have is what we need. Sony and MS don't dare to alter the gameplay or the console. They only beef up the hardware and add new features now and then.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    I might be getting it once Smash Bros. Brawl comes out. I don't own a gamecube and that is the one game I'm in love with, Smash Bros. Malee.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• NeptusNeptus Member UncommonPosts: 988

I just changed from Ps3 to Wii, I want to play the new Zelda and Super Smash Brother Brawl.

I really didn't expect them to make a bigger hit than the gamecube.

Neptus - FFXI - Pandemonium
    Neptus - WoW - Detheroc

• lyonman24lyonman24 Member Posts: 855

so its just me that thinks the games made should have replayablity?

only ff i liked was the first one.
    only zelda i could ever get into was get this none of them.
    mario i was never into.

alot of the bigger titles everyone so loves to me where lame.

only game on nintendo that i could spend hours and hours on was uncharted waters.

guess thats why i like almost all games on the pc instead.::::20::::::28::