Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Idea for a MMO in the Future (Zhan Long)

Chronus118Chronus118 Member UncommonPosts: 9
If anyone has ever read the manga or read the light novel of Zhan Long... They need to make a near replica of that "game" 

Comments

• iixviiiixiixviiiix Member RarePosts: 2,256

Come on , most MMORPG theme novel all use the old-school MMORPG setting , you don't need time machine to play those games.

What make them interest are the sci-fic technology like sentient AI , perfect physics  ect ...

Other than that , they weren't any better even worst than most of early MMORPG.

I don't know the novel you said , but it sound like Chinese one . And most of Chinese MMORPGs i played wasn't good .

• QunicyQunicy Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited June 2020
    If anyone has ever read the manga or read the light novel of Zhan Long... They need to make a near replica of that "game" 
    Zhan Long Novel 830,829,11 are Famous Chapter but This Novel is an ongoing Chinese web novel written by Shi Luo Ye I read Zhan Long here. With over 800 chapters released, the web novel gradually thickens the plot with every chapter released. I like this novel very much.
    Post edited by Qunicy on
    Canada Prime Marketing provides innovative and result-oriented sales coaching programs