Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buy to play?

Astro6Astro6 Member UncommonPosts: 247
I signed up for game it does not look buy 2 play to me it is sub based if you want to go beyond tier 4.

Comments

• JKskywalkerJKskywalker Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    Imo Albion Online is the best of the best MMORGs out there! With such a massive community and decent devs behind it had to end up that way, it just had to! Am playing this game for 2 yrs now already and can't tell you enough how much love I have for Albion Online. One thing to point out though, it's an mmorpg, so you have to be okay with farming and crafting, if you aren't then keep looking elsewhere. Farming and crafting is the core of this game and getting best at that. Without it, you would be pretty much on your own, playing casually and nobody would want to play with you! :D
  • JKskywalkerJKskywalker Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    Astro6 said:
    I signed up for game it does not look buy 2 play to me, nor for silver, items, etc, it is sub based if you want to go beyond tier 4.

I can't stress enough how vital it is to farm silver and craft items in Albion Online. It's simple really, you have silver or gold you can get yourself anything. You craft, you can boost your supplies and overpower your rival! This game is quite complex yet simple, and that' what I love about it the most! 
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited June 2020
    Gold...Silver.that doesn't do anything to convince me.

Farming...why would that influence combat or questing or in reality anything?Is this a survival game where it matters?Is farming somehow tied into potions/concoctions?

So that leaves us with crafting,i never have a problem with any game that puts importance into crafting,how important is crafting,well idk you didn't tell us.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.