Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crappy Reviews And The Incomplete Union

I would first like to say I betad POTE,
i liked it a lot but never bought it for some reason
however i think its crazy that this game got a 4.3 out of 10, its fantastic,
and fun, and has almost every feature you can ask for,
crafting in the way of huge buildings, and upgradeable weapons and such
pvp oriented, tons of quests, i love the two race idea

some people might see that as a downpoint
but it really makes you feel like your in a war
one race vs the other.
its a very fun idea
and a very addictive and fun game
ANYWAYS

ive stumbled across the incomplete union (ryl 2)
and its free and it seems to be the exact same game
except a lil but more buggy maybe
but it gets regular updates and everything

i dont understand
what is this game??
is it a beta??
if this is free why is POTE still succesfull??

Just another handsome boy graduate...

Comments

• sunflamesunflame Member UncommonPosts: 181

Originally posted by JigsawJesus

I would first like to say I betad POTE,
    i liked it a lot but never bought it for some reason
    however i think its crazy that this game got a 4.3 out of 10, its fantastic,
    and fun, and has almost every feature you can ask for,
    crafting in the way of huge buildings, and upgradeable weapons and such
    pvp oriented, tons of quests, i love the two race idea
    some people might see that as a downpoint
    but it really makes you feel like your in a war
    one race vs the other.
    its a very fun idea
    and a very addictive and fun game
    ANYWAYS
    ive stumbled across the incomplete union (ryl 2)
    and its free and it seems to be the exact same game
    except a lil but more buggy maybe
    but it gets regular updates and everything
    i dont understand
    what is this game??
    is it a beta??
    if this is free why is POTE still succesfull??

To be honest i never checked the rating POTE got - but if its 4.3 out of 10 then its MORE then the game should get!!!

Youxiland took a GREAT game (RYL1) - add some "nicer" graphic - removed EVERYTHING that was good in the first game - and said they made a "great new game" which is besically crap.

now to answer ur questions:

RYL:POTE and RYL:IU - both are the same game (only POTE has a little more update on the patch system) - the diffrence is that PWG runs POTE (and its a North America Version) while CiB runs IU (and its a Malysia Version) - 1 is free.... and 1 is not.

its NOT beta

and... POTE is not succesfull - they are having a VERY hard time keeping the servers up and running - most ppl have already gave up on their promises and lies - and the few who still likes the game - moved on to play on IU since its free....

sunflame.

• machoman12machoman12 Member Posts: 88
    LOL u care about reviews? Their just some stupid old people who are desparte for money. You little retard, its THEIR OPINOINS, not yours. God....bles it.

WHY TAKE OTHERS SOULS WHEN YOU ONLY NEED ONE???

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

• paranoidpvpparanoidpvp Member Posts: 539
    Just posting cause machomans signature was awesome. Oh... and I tried this game and didn't like it very much... The End

• ExpatriateExpatriate Member Posts: 202

Different strokes for different folks I guess--I wasted $50 on Guild Wars and played a week--I've been playing RYL over a year.

If guild wars didn't have click-and-watch combat I might have liked it more, but I can't stand fighting like that.

Watch the latest episode of "The Guild" and other Pwnage videos from around the net--also post your own: http://PwnerTV.com

• liger00xliger00x Member UncommonPosts: 35
    ryl2 is good i dont even lag any more and its diffrent from ryl it has new weapons and a new style of stuff and crap like that ok
  • IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

ignore sunflames post hes bia's on any thing pwg has ever done because he quit/got banned lol

pretty much every review i found was from people who just came off from playing wow or eq2 or L2 or some other lame junk mmo. pretty much every ryl review for both the asian and the na versions are bias

they rate it the lowest while rating garbage like guildwars top marks just shows you have lame and bias the reviewers are lol

ryl is a good game system its only draw back is the game eng is not as refined as the UT eng or halflife eng or the now days emulaters if you took RYL and gave it the game eng for say battlefield 2 or even EQ2 it would have even way better game play. doesnt matter which version you like. RYL1 or RYL2 the only draw back to it.

is the server lag from the company your playing on and the graphics but graphics aside seeing as RYL came out offical about 2000 or so i believe is when gamasoft and youxiland finished the eng its pretty good, it may not have the lame actions like dance or wave or bow like carebear games do but its still very good. very few games past and presant can top its PVP, just wish youxiland would get a clue and get patches out quicker :/

• MorphineMorphine Member Posts: 21

Sorry guys, Sunflame was pretty much right.. RYL 1 was a much more enjoyable game and was much more technically sound, interesting, diverse and difficult.

If you can find an RYL 1 server, stay there.