Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tower of Fantasy - Reveal Trailer

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
DragneluskitaradDibdabs

Comments

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    edited June 2020
    I like. I like. I LIKE!!

Chinese game. Nice art.
    MikehaAmathecheyaneDibdabs

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203
    edited June 2020
    Doesn't look interesting to me.  The usual Anime shit.
    Post edited by Dibdabs on
    Mustikos
  • delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    I have an extra $2000.00 do you think they would except that in their cash shop ?
    Mustikos
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    We call that surprise mechanics (TM Electronic Arts). It is 'accept' not 'except'  if you want to correct your spelling.

kitarad said:
    We call that surprise mechanics (TM Electronic Arts). It is 'accept' not 'except'  if you want to correct your spelling.
    No thanks, I like the spelling as is.
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    I really like the music and the character creation options.
    kitarad

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

Amathe said:
    I really like the music and the character creation options.
    That's $26.99 in the shop.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    edited June 2020
    DMKano said:
    Chinese game = not a chance I will even try

I don't base my decision to play a game on where the game is made. If it is a fun game I will try it but in my experience most Asian games with the exception Japanese have open PvP which is the actual deterrent in my book.
    kitarad
    Chamber of Chains
    DMKano said:
    cheyane said:
    I don't base my decision to play a game on where the game is made. If it is a fun game I will try it but in my experience most Asian games with the exception Japanese have open PvP which is the actual deterrent in my book.

As far as this game - it has all the shit I dislike

1. Anime graphics that include stereotypical teen female characters (hard pass)
    2. That same combat voiceFX file with those annoying anime grunts that 99.9% of asian games use - (hard pass)
    3. Cheesy overly done combat VFX including stereotypical "lets float in the air for 10 seconds and just cover the entire screen with spin-attack bullshit (hard pass)

I am just sick of stereotypical anime games - that's all

I didn't watch it but did it have:

Weapons the size of the state of Montana?

Happy mushroom figures dancing around?

Octopus....Asian games love them....That's not a question, I know their in their. 

The guys that look like girls? 

Everyone has wavy hair and big blue eyes ?

NeanderthalDibdabs
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Besides the terrible arcade combat,if they at least presented the game to be attractive to someone over the age of 14,i might take a closer look.

Then it will be released as a mobile game,so yeah that would explain the lousy graphics.
    I tried to find information on the China release named Phantom Tower and instead i found Ghost cities of China lol,actually looks more interesting,think i'll watch it.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• KitsunamiKitsunami Member UncommonPosts: 101
    I'm interested. Action combat looked grear