Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Game Most Drew You In?

13»

Comments

• xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    "Most" drew me in is easy EQ2, what helped me get to hooked was AC2, then SWG.

AC2 was my first taste and helped me understand what all this "mmorpg" talk is about, it was exhilarating.

Then SWG was unlike anything, i was intrigued so deeply, since it was an SOE game, it led me to EQ2 and that was it!!! lmao

So much depth, questing, mind blowing deep crafting, a world, adventure and find hidden discoveries, huge long quest chains(stories), deep complex dungeons, raids, everyone thought nothing of grouping, it was as natural as the sun coming up.

You feel, and say to yourself, i could play this game alone for the next 2 decades and not complete it all and most definitely still not know everything there is to know.

AlBQuirky
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • DraktheasDraktheas Newbie CommonPosts: 10
    For me it would of been Dransik also known as Ashen Empires.
    AlBQuirky
  • AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085
    Chess.

Among computer games, Vangaurd was the best.
    AlBQuirky
  • TaenioidTaenioid Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    World of Warcraft, the best mmorpg I played so far. And I'm still currently playing it.
  • LanghiLanghi Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Asheron's Call both my wife and I played and belonged to a great guild ran by Indiana and Magnus. We loved the invasion of the shadows.
    AlBQuirky