Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: Squadrons Leak is Real, Full Reveal Next Week

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageStar Wars: Squadrons Leak is Real, Full Reveal Next Week

It looks like that leaked Star Wars: Squadrons game is indeed real, as confirmed by EA.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,976
    Loot Boxes In Space!
    TacticalZombehinfomatzZenJelly
  • ultimateduckultimateduck Member EpicPosts: 1,269
    Here's to hoping it's VR capable.
    Asm0deusmoshraTacticalZombehZenJellycmorris975
  • McSleazMcSleaz Member RarePosts: 280
    Another EA Cash Shop with A Star Wars skin wrapped around it?
    HuntSPMCTacticalZombehZenJelly
  • LeiHngWeiLeiHngWei Member UncommonPosts: 67

McSleaz said:

That is EA's one job.
  • ShadowStyleBShadowStyleB Member UncommonPosts: 315

LeiHngWei said:

McSleaz said:

That is EA's one job.

Guess none of you actually played the last EA Star Wars game, Jedi Fallen Order. No loot boxes or cash shop.
    infomatzZenJelly

"You think this "A" stands for France?" Captain America

• PossumPossum Member UncommonPosts: 65
    How much will we have to pay to see the trailer?
    ScotultimateduckMcSleazHuntSPMCinfomatzonemeg
  • redcoreredcore Member UncommonPosts: 108
    so...official trailer reveal in...43 hours.
    /facepalm
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Am i the only one that is seeing likely a shallow pvp game,likely their own take on the BR idea?
    The term Squadron is a hint at possibly group pvp in space or 2 on 2.
    I SHOULD be fair and give them a chance to reveal before any criticism but this is really giving me bad vibes like expecting just another crap game trying to cash in on a popular IP.

I can wait 34 hours and counting.The gaming industry has just been sooooo bad ,don't blame me for being skeptical.
    I haven't been excited for new games since the very early 2000's,i still had big hopes and was witnessing a lot of cool ideas and new designs.Now every developer wants to sell me BR's and ARPG's.

Fingers crossed.....legs crossed...arms crossed,pulls out his rabbit foot...pfft heading to the fridge to grab a snack,i'm not going to lose any sleep over this.
    Scot

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• NexeusSNexeusS Member UncommonPosts: 88

LeiHngWei said:

McSleaz said:

That is EA's one job.

Guess none of you actually played the last EA Star Wars game, Jedi Fallen Order. No loot boxes or cash shop.

... which proves that EA can be a good company IF they want to, but why would they want that? Doesn't bring any money, or at least NOT that much if they charge ppl instead for loot boxes and what not crap loot.
    Gdemami
  • HazenXIIIHazenXIII Member UncommonPosts: 162

LeiHngWei said:

McSleaz said:

That is EA's one job.

This is true, BUT they only did that because of the mega-backlash they received with Battlefront 2, so we'll see if they continue the MTX-free pattern with this Squadron game, or if they feel like it's "safe" to go back to their old ways. Their decision with Jedi Fallen Order was obviously a good one, but how they handle this new game will really show if JFO was just a marketing stunt or if they are actually changing their ways in terms of MTX.
    infomatzGdemami
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    5 x 5 Rebels vs Empire matches from what I can tell.  

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018