Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert Mobile Adds New Region, Raises Level Cap

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageBlack Desert Mobile Adds New Region, Raises Level Cap

Pearl Abyss announced today that Black Desert Mobile has opened the gates to the new region of Valencia. This launch coincides with three in-game login events as well.

Read the full story here

Comments

• cranthugcranthug Member UncommonPosts: 102
    It's the best background game I've ever had, and it has opened my eyes to the potential of what a mobile game could be. There are many things it does well.

Still...at LVL 40 on all my gear plus the volatility of awakening being what it currently is, coupled with the extreme cost and shortage of restoration scrolls, I find myself wondering how a F2P at 5600 cp is going to make it to their new zone when I can hardly get my current set beyond TET.

Where do we go from here? My wallet? Meh...
  • Phoenix_HawkPhoenix_Hawk Member UncommonPosts: 290

cranthug said:

It's the best background game I've ever had, and it has opened my eyes to the potential of what a mobile game could be. There are many things it does well.

Still...at LVL 40 on all my gear plus the volatility of awakening being what it currently is, coupled with the extreme cost and shortage of restoration scrolls, I find myself wondering how a F2P at 5600 cp is going to make it to their new zone when I can hardly get my current set beyond TET.

Where do we go from here? My wallet? Meh...

The game doesn't have forced PvP, or any other aspect that requires you to keep up with others, so just play at your own pace, and you'll get there eventually.