Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it possible?

AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
I don't want to jinx anything, but there seem now to be fewer spam bots. Nice work!

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

Comments

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    The glass half empty take on this would be that they've stopped bothering because the traffic here is not worth it to them. Kind of like when gold spammers leave MMOs. :)
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    I don't know.  I just saw three necro posts with responses by bots.  I flag them, but it seems like an endless battle.  They need to put in an authenticator like the ones where you have to click on all the pics that contain a palm tree.  At least get rid of the fully automated bots and make an actual person create an account.