Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any games like minecraft with realistic and better graphics ? (pvp)

badermalbadermal Member UncommonPosts: 250
so i prefer pvp  with sanbox style with better graphics where we can do anything we want (dont prefer any minecraft mods) 

Comments

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    Voxel destructable world that looks realistic ? ( not blocks )

Life is Feudal

But beware, the game is actual simulation of life in feudal time

Voxel games with blocks ...

Actually many games tried to do that , and for some reason none of them ammounted to much :(

• JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
    Guessing here:

Rust
    Dark and Light
    Ark

Any other survival game.
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • badermalbadermal Member UncommonPosts: 250
    Rust
    Dark and Light
    Ark are not really sandbox we cant terraform etc 

and yea  voxel

• RexKushmanRexKushman Member RarePosts: 639
    Have you tried 7 Days to Die? You can teraform all you want. The graphics certainly arent realistic but more so than minecraft. 
    forcelimastrawhat0981Domain33XDigDuggy

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    I think some are not fully aware of what voxels are.

anyway the answer would be 7 Days to Die, Space Engineers, Medieval Engineers and Rising World.

I dont know which of those have pvp to be honest.
    forcelimaDomain33X

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• RexKushmanRexKushman Member RarePosts: 639
    SEANMCAD said:

Yes you do.

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    SEANMCAD said:

Yes you do.
    no I actually do not. I never play pvp

why would you think I would know?

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• aprilmackenzieaprilmackenzie Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Cube World is similar to Minecraft apk mod with cartoonish graphics and bright colors.
  • CostaniusCostanius Member UncommonPosts: 231
    Dual Universe. Its a space-themed open world sandbox MMO. Its voxel-based and You can create Your own spaceships and buildings with lots of different voxels and materials and also put LUA-Scripts on them.

-----------------------------------
    Life is too short to play bad games.

• UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    Like others, I was going to suggest Life is Feudal, and Wurm Online. Wurm 2 is in production, but I have no idea when they will come out.
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Well i play Atlas which has lot's of options to how you want to play,personal,private or official servers.
    This list here is their top 30 and yo ucan see Ark listed in there of which Atlas is a very similar game.https://www.gamesradar.com/games-like-minecraft/
    However on the Minecraft theme,yes i did see one new upcoming Minecraft based game from some team that used to make Minecraft mods.Im my shotty memory serves me they were supposedly very highly touted as Minecraft modders and yes i checked out their game and seemed legitimately superior to Minecraft.

I loaded up that list because i forgot the name of that minecraft type game and imo was worth keeping an eye on so i was curious to find it again.Sadly the market is so full of games that i simply can't remember and was only like 2 weeks ago ..sigh.I tried looking down that list,nothing rang a bell and Fortnite does NOT belong in that list.

Then i tried another list and my god,some of these sites are sickening,just full of SPAM advertising, i couldn't tell the advertising from the games list.Then sites wonder why we have ad blockers,we simply cannot trust that all sites are reasonable or legit.So the bad apples ruin it for other sites.

Anyhow i might remember the name of the game because i   will be looking some more for myself,it really did look legit as far as a Minecraft type game goes.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• KenrichKenrich Member UncommonPosts: 127
    It's In the early stages but its minecraftish  https://www.vintagestory.at/
    [Deleted User]
    o.O

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Ungood said:
    Like others, I was going to suggest Life is Feudal, and Wurm Online. Wurm 2 is in production, but I have no idea when they will come out.

Without Notch they were barely able to move WURM much further forward than when he left , without him , the future would be doubtful for sure
    Brainy
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I can't find the game i thought was pretty good,looked all over.The game was using more than just simple squares which is why i thought it stood above the rest.The video i watched had a cute corgi in it,so if you see the video anywhere,that is the game i was looking at.

I did look at those other two games people listed and i would say that some studios are doing a real nice job with a very simple platform.I wish we could see efforts like these with real game engines.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

@Ungood you sure there is wurm 2? never heard of it even in wurm discord 
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    badermal said:
    @Ungood you sure there is wurm 2? never heard of it even in wurm discord 
    My bad.. it was Mortal Online 2 that I got confused with.
    [Deleted User]
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    Boundless is a fun game.  You can find it on steam.  Like minecraft with cartoony graphics.  Has a very friendly and helpful community.
    DigDuggy

I self identify as a monkey.

• soperalexsoperalex Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    I'd suggest Elteria Adventures!

I'm one of the developers of the game. During this Steam Summer Festival it's going to be in open Alpha, and so you can download it right now for free until the 22nd of June.

In Elteria you will jump from one floating island to the next, gathering materials and building whatever it is you want to build in your plots. There are classes with abilities to fight the mobs, and you can also form alliances with friends, or beat the heck out of them in PvP, if that's what you're into :)

mklinicJakobmiller
    sorry i have not been online for a while so couldnt catch with these new replies 
    Sure i will take a look at Boundless and Minecraft RTX but rising world seems like it has low population 

and @soperalex thanks interesting to hear that and game has territory wars?
  • someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088
    Empyrion - Galactic Survival. It is like a more survival aimed version of Space Engineers. Easier to get into and can set up server with any rules you like, also PVP. There are also official servers with PVP. And can terraform. Make defenses for your base, all kinds of vehicle types and even captical ships that you can use to land your smaller vehicles on etc.

But keep in mind, it is in EA and has huge changes with each major alpha version.
  • abhitijare0012abhitijare0012 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Cube World is much more similar to Minecraft mod game with cartoonish and funny effects.
    Ohh forgot about Y-Lands , really liked my time in this one also ...

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Not sure if it was mentioned, Minecraft is getting Ray Tracing