Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG and Falcon Northwest 20th Anniversary Talon Giveaway!

2»

Comments

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,172
    MMORPG staff, please unpin this article. I can't win if you keep advertising it every day lol.
    Tuor7sschrupp

There Is Always Hope!

• RennisaRennisa Member UncommonPosts: 32
    Thank you for the opportunity. I usually never enter sweepstakes for anything and yes the hardware is drool worthy but I love the aesthetic touches in this PC so much.

Even though I usually build my own systems I always wanted to try one of their systems out. They have such a long history with such beautiful looking hardware.

Good luck everyone and hope it goes to a good home. :)
    Tuor7
  • bonzoso21bonzoso21 Member UncommonPosts: 358
    Samhael said:

Props to Parakeet Northwest for the giveaway. To enter all I had to do was sign over my eternal soul. No biggie.

Yeah, I skipped the Facebook parts of the entry so I could keep mine.
    I did the same thing. I've seen some contests run by Gleam in the past and I just don't like the idea of giving them access to all that. 
  • zensaberzensaber Member UncommonPosts: 787
    Wow America only, yawnnn
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,188
    *insert obligatory comment about lazy companies and their unwillingness to research 20+ countries laws regarding competitions*

Tawess gaming

Tawess soapbox

This have been a good conversation

• ultimateduckultimateduck Member RarePosts: 753
    I think I have a better chance getting eaten by a shark than I do win this computer, but WTH... it's free to sign up and I don't put as much stock in my social media presence as DMK does.
    Panzerbeorne39
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 13,028
    If you keep this article at the top of the article list even when newer articles are posted, it gives the impression MMORPG.com has posted no new articles that day. Not sure that's a good impression to give.

25 Agrees

You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy Inside? :P

• EQN13EQN13 Member UncommonPosts: 26

WarWitch said:

So yea where is the link to this build and how much ? 7k ?

won't do any good to give you a link because you obviously didn't even look at the article which has all the specs and price. this article IS the link....
    ultimateduck