Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen Roadmap Roundup Sees More Cards Temporarily Removed From Roadmap

Comments

• BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,265
    edited May 2020
    Kyleran said:
    About this comment, "it only makes sense that 4.0 be reserved for a similar landmark moment, such as heading to a new system."

Yes it does, so what is the landmark moment being targeted for 4.0 then? Surely they know considering it must be right around the corner, yes?
    Do you even read things before typing fast & furiously lol?

It's been know for more than a year that the next landmark moment is going to be travelling to another system. They literally announced and showcased it at their convention show last year

sUcH A dEaD gAmE, mUcH mIsMaNaGeMeNt!

:D
    IselinErillion
  • justintbhsjustintbhs Member UncommonPosts: 80
    Wasn't it like 100 systems promised at launch? Now that won't happen and the fans say everything will be ok. The release date keeps getting pushed year after year. Everything will be ok. Things being removed from the roadmap. Everything will be ok. Hey here's another concept art of a virtual ship that I thought of in the shower last night! Only 50 dollars! It isn't going to be in the game for a while but hey EVERYTHING WILL BE OK! Trust me! How gullible can these backers be? 
    Erillion
  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,265
    edited May 2020
    Wasn't it like 100 systems promised at launch? Now that won't happen and the fans say everything will be ok. The release date keeps getting pushed year after year. Everything will be ok. Things being removed from the roadmap. Everything will be ok. Hey here's another concept art of a virtual ship that I thought of in the shower last night! Only 50 dollars! It isn't going to be in the game for a while but hey EVERYTHING WILL BE OK! Trust me! How gullible can these backers be? 

That's a moot point because now there's more 100000x more gameplay area in one planet alone now that in the original "100 systems at launch" project. 

NMS got billions of planets, Elite got  Billions of planets, none of them look as good and immersive as the ones in Star Citizen.

There's never been a release date. It's ready when it's ready. Every roadmap changes, normal game development. 

How gullible and ignorant can haters should be the question instead! :D

Post edited by Babuinix on
    ErillionJaguaratron1WalkinGlenn
  • JoeBloberJoeBlober Member RarePosts: 586

JoeBlober said:

Cygi said:

JoeBlober said:

1) Jsut stop reading them if you don't care...

2) You want a good running joke: Publishers roadmap for the upcoming years:

Pick old games and add "Remastered" on it. Sale it at 40$....

1) Just stop defending them, because nobody believes your propaganda BS.

2) And if "they" throw us a roadmap for this, I'll react the same.

Until then: Star Citizen has a roadmap. xD

Deal with it.

... "nobody", "people", "we"... and handful of naysayers/haters leaving non sense comments as described above. +1.2 million individual backers and growing every single day... Deal with it :)

Geez you got a lot of time on your hands, anytime there's a SC article there's your excuses all over the comments section.

Personally I can't wait to see the devs jump ship just to see your reactions :)

LOL... Like the Austin office planned to be closed for sure back in 2015... as per some prohet of Doom with anon source.
    Not only they did not close but... Hired more devs :)
    Erillion

Cygi said:

JoeBlober said:

... "nobody", "people", "we"... and handful of naysayers/haters leaving non sense comments as described above. +1.2 million individual backers and growing every single day... Deal with it :)

I'll deal with it, when I live the day when this product will be released in full version.

But go on, continue to jerking off to another SC's lying roadmap.

I've never seen an example of such blind love to a product.

... We have never seen an example of such blind hate toward a product :)
    edited May 2020
    Year to year pledges has never been so high.  But the Doom is close as usual :)
    Erillion
    edited May 2020

Deal with it.

There is a roadmap.  80% of concept ships have been released as well as most Strech Goals.  Upcoming patch are adding more AI's to both ship and FPS.  Theater of War is coming by end of S1 2020.  

If you believe new backers are joining because they read this comment section      Lol  
  • rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611
    The reason the 'beta' is coming out is because that was ANOTHER delay hey had to make. It was ORIGINALLY full release of season one or whatever theyre calling the 3 parts of this thing in Q2 of 2020. Then they changed it to beta, then they changed the beta to Q3 of 2020. Ho much do you want to bet THAT wont happen either?

So is a 3 parter thts been delayed 6 years from the REAL original date. (no scope or feature creep excuses should apply to a SINGLE player game but whatever). And the 2nd and third installments dont have a release date at all, and more than likely zero content created for them yet.  

And despite all the so called new backers and financial success we see through the financials they spend more money thanthey take in year in and year out. And those financials are in house and as self serving as they can possibly be reported so we all knwo the ACTUAL numbers are going to be much worse.

All I can say is that 38 million or whatever it was must be getting stretched out (even though claims are tha it is supposed to be for advertising for SQ 42) because they havent created any new pixels to try and sell for awhile. Or they got some more secret investor money somewhere.... But the oly positive I see from thi thing lately is they haven thrown a few drawing of 'concept' art and tried to sell it for thousands of dollars lately. Speaing of that when are the tanks and the land and whatever other nonsense they have sold going to be in the tech demo for people to see what they paid for?
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    I am now getting paid every month more than $31,000 by doing very easy job online from home. I have earned last month $31540 from this easy job just by giving this job only 2 to 3 hrs a day using my laptop. Everybody on this earth can now get this job and start making more cash online just by follow instructions on this web page. https://robertsspaceindustries.com/
    lol

Arglebargle
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    Star citizen could announce they were indeed scamming people and joeblo and the rabbit would still find a way to twist the game in a positive image.

And THAT is where you err.

Have fun
    Cygi said:
    JoeBlober said:

2) You want a good running joke: Publishers roadmap for the upcoming years: Pick old games and add "Remastered" on it. Sale it at 40$....

Deal with it.

>>>> 1) Just stop defending them, because nobody believes your propaganda BS. >>>

Except for the thousands of new backers that still keep joining Star Citizen.

Oh how that must irk you ....

Have fun
    rodarin said:
    Every white knight proclaims things havenever been better (fiancially) for SC. We have seen them spin everysingle positive (theyre arent many) apect of this porject as a stepping stone to bigger and better things. At some point one would expect a 'quantum leap' type update. Yet its still more and more 'meh' and the same old delays and set backs.

The excuse has been 'they started a company from the ground up'. Well they have been a 'full fledged company' for how long now? When are the benefits of tha going to be seen?

in the end this stuff doesnt matter. I want to know about the single player game. Where is the news on that? Isnt that supopse to be released before the endof this year? (whic was also a delay from the second quarter of this year)Time is growing short on that as well. Almost half way through the year and havent seen anything new about that in forever. I think the last mention of it anywhere was JAn 30 in a PC Gamer article.Almost like they hope people forget about it or something.

>>>> Where is the news on that? >>>>

>>> havent seen anything new about that in forever. >>>

Just because YOU have not seen anything new does not mean there is not anything new.

You COULD start by reading the regular Squadrion 42 updates ... which are also posted here .. every 1-2 months. 

Have fun

Guys I got a hot new scoop for you, there's five new Star Citizen DLCs in the works right now

Star Citizen: Squadron 43
    Star Citizen: Issue of Bandwidth and Scope
    Star Citizen: Whale's Rallying Cry
    Star Citizen: Squadron 44 - No Man Skies
    Star Citizen: JoeBlob is Not Affiliated With Us In Any Way Whatsoever

>>> Star Citizen: JoeBlob is Not Affiliated With Us In Any Way Whatsoever >>>

I would buy that DLC for giggles.

Have fun
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    some games have news about content, add on, expansion, new chapter...

SC have news about removed things...

i really cant understand
    JoeBlober said:

Cygi said:

JoeBlober said:

2) You want a good running joke: Publishers roadmap for the upcoming years:
    Pick old games and add "Remastered" on it. Sale it at 40$....

Deal with it.

Geez you got a lot of time on your hands, anytime there's a SC article there's your excuses all over the comments section.

Personally I can't wait to see the devs jump ship just to see your reactions :)

Says the 2 post wonder pony alt account.

Post with your main ;-) !

Have fun
    Cygi said:
    JoeBlober said:

I'll deal with it, when I live the day when this product will be released in full version.

But go on, continue to jerking off to another SC's lying roadmap.

I've never seen an example of such blind love to a product.

>>>I've never seen an example of such blind love to a product. >>>

You might want to pay the multi-day camp lines in front of Star Wars cinemas or Apple retail stores a visit when the next new thing from those IP lines appears.

Have fun
    It's clear to any rational human being that this "game" is the most mismanaged project in video game history. Heck, entertainment history. It beats out Duke nukem forever, daikatana, battlecruiser and even Guns n Roses Chinese democracy. It's clear to anyone at this point that under roberts "leadership" no viable product will ever be produced that resembles a functional game. After 9 years of development they are still in early alpha. If that doesn't raise some alarm bells for you..... Well i have some property on the moon to sell you. Cheap! Great farmland for space farming!

>>>>> Well i have some property on the moon to sell you. >>>>

Too late. I prefer negotiating directly with an Apollo astronaut ;-)

Boots on the ground, you know ....

Have fun

• CygiCygi Member RarePosts: 257
    JoeBlober said:

You mean taunting, but close.

Also, you don't know what a blind hate is.
    hyllyh said:

i really cant understand

No .... you cant understand ... that much is clear ...

Because there is a TON of news about Star Citizen if you would just care to read it.

Most of it is for backers ... on the backers forum .... who would have guessed ?! ;-)

Because this CROWDFUNDING game is made for the  backers. If you are not a backer ... its not for you. Go play something else ...

Have fun
    Cygi said:
    JoeBlober said:

You mean taunting, but close.

Also, you don't know what a blind hate is.

Star Wars vs. Star Trek ?

Have fun
  • angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259
    edited May 2020
    I have not followed this closely. I only heard about this game a year or two ago through forums and have browsed article comments for the fighting over if it will turn out or not in the end.

I honestly think they will under-deliver or fold at some point. But if they do deliver and the game turns out amazing, I would try it out.

No hate because I am not financially involved, just really curious how this one turns out.

thanks to all for the entertainment as always :)
    Erillion
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    Erillion said:
    hyllyh said:

i really cant understand

Because there is a TON of news about Star Citizen if you would just care to read it.

Most of it is for backers ... on the backers forum .... who would have guessed ?! ;-)

Because this CROWDFUNDING game is made for the  backers. If you are not a backer ... its not for you. Go play something else ...

Have fun

i do and i'm happy this way :)

i really appreciate whiteknight answer, go see around...

and like i see since too many months/ years :

WE’LL SEE YOU NEXT MONTH…

End Transmission

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    To the most fanatic of the SC backers, it won't even matter what gets released eventually, or if it releases at all.  Many are already saying that they got their money's worth from what they've played.  For these kinds of people, it's not about the game itself.  It's about having something to belong to and focus on in their lives.
    Arglebargle
    hyllyh said:
    Erillion said:
    hyllyh said:

i really cant understand

Have fun

i do and i'm happy this way :)

i really appreciate whiteknight answer, go see around...

and like i see since too many months/ years :

WE’LL SEE YOU NEXT MONTH…

End Transmission

>>>End Transmission >>>

Good news to go to bed with.

But first ... a bit of Star Citizen gaming ...  Prison break ...

Have fun

edited May 2020
    To the most fanatic of the SC backers, it won't even matter what gets released eventually, or if it releases at all.  Many are already saying that they got their money's worth from what they've played.  For these kinds of people, it's not about the game itself.  It's about having something to belong to and focus on in their lives.

Personally i can say:

>>> having something to belong to >>>  Yes. I like and support the SC project.

>>> focus on in their lives >>> No. 
    My focus in life is on completely other things, not related to gaming.

Have fun