Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mad World Interview with Writers Looks at Story and Demons

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageMad World Interview with Writers Looks at Story and Demons

A dev blog interview with the writers of Mad World looks at the story and demons of the game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• CynehildCynehild Member UncommonPosts: 102
    This game has so much personality. Looking forward to it.
    Sovrathdoomex
  • VasbinnderVasbinnder Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    A lot of my writing goes back to my experience of being ill and getting better,” the bestselling author tells me over tea in London. “Depression and anxiety made me obsessed with time because suddenly days felt like years. I felt trapped in the present moment.
  • WeizingWeizing Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    edited June 2020
    Content is a very important part of writing any kind of information in an effective way. I have tried to get some of the https://paidpaper.net/edubirdie-com-review/ site page where got http://danidaniels.com/ the edubirdie uk reviews about any content details and product information and anyone can get more suggestions according to their need.
    Post edited by Weizing on
  • Ancient_ExileAncient_Exile Member RarePosts: 1,303
    “Each of the demons in Mad World takes extreme pleasure in a particular thing. For example, one of the greater Demons in our game, named the Corpse Collector, takes extreme pleasure in feasting on flesh. . It constantly gulps everything in its sight to maintain its level of pleasure.”

Sounds delightful.

"If everything was easy, nothing would be hard."

"Show me on the doll where PVP touched you."

(Note:  If I type something in a thread that does not exactly pertain to the stated subject of the thread in every, way, shape, and form, please feel free to send me a response in a Private Message.)