Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Population Zero Video Shows Off Remote World Of Kepler

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2020 in Videos Discussion

imagePopulation Zero Video Shows Off Remote World Of Kepler

In a new video, the sci-fi exploration online RPG Population Zero invites players to journey across the remote world of Kepler.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Mackaveli44Mackaveli44 Member RarePosts: 708
    If the closed beta is any indication....this title desperately needs more time.
    amorone
  • amoroneamorone Member UncommonPosts: 209
    Agree with above post that it needs more time...a LOT more. The closed beta was full of bugs and combat was very sluggish. This one needs to cook more.
  • G3NexisG3Nexis Member UncommonPosts: 84

If the closed beta is any indication....this title desperately needs more time.

I would also have to agree.

I try not to be to critical when testing a game in a beta state. Playing this most recent closed beta felt more like a pre-alpha to me than a game in closed beta due to release in the next month.

The game was very sluggish, combat was clunky and just felt very incomplete. Fighting other players or mobs, the hit boxes felt completely off. I am not sure if this was due to lag or something else.

I can see this game having alot of potential but they definitely need more time.
  • sassoonsssassoonss Member UncommonPosts: 1,132
    had a horrible experience with closed beta testing ..
    skip it and wait and see if it gets better in future
  • jesse6767jesse6767 Newbie CommonPosts: 1

McDonald Survey Canada wants to hear your feedback in order to offer better service and products. It only takes a few minutes to finish the McDonald Customer Feedback Survey.