Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I know how important this is to all of you....

2»

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Not a fan of the marketing they are doing with this game,sort of like The New World trying to make their game sound better than it is.

I am pretty sure Rockstar did this idea first and really that is all this is another GTA type copy cat game.It was a cool idea the first time but got old fast.I feel like it intrigued the immature people more because of chicks and cop chases and hearing foul language.

For years i kept hearing game play>all else and i still hear it today yet people seem to forget that as soon as they see a cool cgi video.That video they used to market the game is NOT game play,that is more you sit there and watch cut scenes.IMO they had to use that because the actual game play will be very ho hum,run a few missions over and over....and over,like doing dailies in a mmorpg....zzzzz.

Iselin

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    DMKano said:
    With transgender characters - this is gonna be pretty awesome.

Great, so now we will have a bunch of Gender challenged knuckleheads running around not knowing if they should piss against a tree or in the bushes
    Ancient_Exile
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    Scorchien said:
    DMKano said:

Great, so now we will have a bunch of Gender challenged knuckleheads running around not knowing if they should piss against a tree or in the bushes
    They have peeing in the game ?
    Chamber of Chains
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Scorchien said:
    DMKano said:

Do you pee against the trees or bushes in your back yard?

Bonus question: toilet seat up or down?
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    Waste of time. 
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Iselin said:
    Scorchien said:
    DMKano said:

Do you pee against the trees or bushes in your back yard?

Bonus question: toilet seat up or down?

I could piss right in your fucking pocket without laughing ...
    Iselin
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Nyctelios said:
    Wizardry said:
    Not a fan of the marketing they are doing with this game,sort of like The New World trying to make their game sound better than it is.

I am pretty sure Rockstar did this idea first and really that is all this is another GTA type copy cat game.It was a cool idea the first time but got old fast.I feel like it intrigued the immature people more because of chicks and cop chases and hearing foul language.

For years i kept hearing game play>all else and i still hear it today yet people seem to forget that as soon as they see a cool cgi video.That video they used to market the game is NOT game play,that is more you sit there and watch cut scenes.IMO they had to use that because the actual game play will be very ho hum,run a few missions over and over....and over,like doing dailies in a mmorpg....zzzzz.

Where did you heard that?

The core focus of the game are the story missions. I didn't see anything about repeating few missions over and over 'like doing dailies in a mmorpg'.
    He has no clue that this is an immersive sim in the vein of Deus Ex, Half Life, System Shock, etc., with some added CDPR RPG sauce, or that there are literally hours of game play footage out there showing gun fights, cyberspace sequences, etc.

Just the fact that he's calling it a "GTA copy cat" tells you how clueless he is. Not that he's the only one. Many other idiots, some of them even paid idiots, have GTA as their only frame of reference: "You can drive cars and bikes? Pfft, it's a GTA clone."

It's also the polar opposite of dailies in MMOs lol.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED