Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I know how important this is to all of you....

psychosiz1psychosiz1 Member UncommonPosts: 200

Comments

• Ancient_ExileAncient_Exile Member RarePosts: 1,303
    :|
    "If everything was easy, nothing would be hard."

"Show me on the doll where PVP touched you."

(Note:  If I type something in a thread that does not exactly pertain to the stated subject of the thread in every, way, shape, and form, please feel free to send me a response in a Private Message.)

• UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    Mature Game.. some people like that level of realism.
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

edited May 2020
    Ungood said:

Some people also like Diet Soda. :#
    Post edited by Ancient_Exile on
    AlBQuirkyKyleran

(Note:  If I type something in a thread that does not exactly pertain to the stated subject of the thread in every, way, shape, and form, please feel free to send me a response in a Private Message.)

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002
    One one hand it seems silly but on the other hand, if they are going to allow players to pick body type and breast size then "why not?" Especially if you are going to see your character nude at times.

I personally don't care about this in game but aesthetics are important to me. So who am I to say if someone will care about this or not.

Ungood[Deleted User]AlBQuirky
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • mmoloummolou Member UncommonPosts: 256
    no big deal really, Conan Exiles had it for a while now....
    Ungood
    It is a funny world we live in.
    We had Empires run by Emperors, we had Kingdoms run by Kings, now we have Countries...
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    It's all good.

kitarad said:
    It's all good.

All as in everything that is, that ever was, and that ever will be is good?  Or just everything in relation to this topic is good?

• UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    kitarad said:
    It's all good.

All as in everything that is, that ever was, and that ever will be is good?  Or just everything in relation to this topic is good?
    As someone that kept pushing the "Realism" envelope, I don't get your aversion here, In fact, given how much you have gone on and on and many various topics on the subject of how much you want realism in your MMO's and games, I am amazed that you are not one of the people that is glad to see this level of realism and detail put into the game.

Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    The only thing notable about this is the hypocrisy of some if the reviewers and people in general. The same people touting how awesome it is once hated on and belittled developers for breast sliders. 

The whole discussion is just dumb. 
    [Deleted User]AlBQuirky
  • ShaddyDaddyShaddyDaddy Member UncommonPosts: 192
    Ungood said:

I like diet soda. Who are you to judge anyone for their tastes?
    Ungood
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    mmolou said:
    And Mortal Online long before that.
    mmolou
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Yawn. No cash shop microtransactions is the important bit.
    AlBQuirky
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    When my wife sees this over my shoulder, I'm going to catch hell.
    IselinAsheramSovrathNyghthowlerAlBQuirky

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

Ungood said:
    kitarad said:
    It's all good.

As someone that kept pushing the "Realism" envelope, I don't get your aversion here, In fact, given how much you have gone on and on and many various topics on the subject of how much you want realism in your MMO's and games, I am amazed that you are not one of the people that is glad to see this level of realism and detail put into the game.

Ungood said:

I like diet soda. Who are you to judge anyone for their tastes?

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    edited May 2020
    It's really funny how overboard they went with the customization for a first person game where you can't see your character. 
    NyteWytch[Deleted User]AlBQuirky
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Aeander said:
    Deep customization for a first person game where you can't see your character. 
    There are mirrors and 3rd person cut scenes that use your character's current look.

But I don;t really spend much time looking at my character when the action is hot and heavy.

This matters to some so good for them that they have deep customization options including gender. It's way down the list of what interests me about this game to the point of insignificance.
    SovrathAlBQuirky
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    Aeander said:
    It's really funny how overboard they went with the customization for a first person game where you can't see your character. 

say... do you look much at you character breast when playing? or the volume of his pants?, if so, even though I don't think it would help, ever heard of tinder?
    AlBQuirky
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Aeander said:

say... do you look much at you character breast when playing? or the volume of his pants?, if so, even though I don't think it would help, ever heard of tinder?
    well to do that it would have to run backwards, 
    AlBQuirky
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    edited May 2020
    Asheram said:
    Aeander said:

You could put the breasts on your back.  :s
    SovrathAsheramNyghthowlerAlBQuirky

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    "As we've said before", said a spokersperson for the company, "Cyberpunk 2077 is a single player game with no microtransactions."

Sure, sure.  We all know it's only a matter of time before they offer the Biggus Dickus customization in the online store!
    AsheramChildoftheShadowsAlBQuirky
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    mmolou said:

Customizable "junk?"

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    kitarad said:
    Asheram said:
    Aeander said:

You could put the breasts on your back.  :s

Now THAT'S customization!
    Asheram

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Male junk comes in four sizes:

1. Small
    2. Medium
    3. Large
    4. The "Caspian"
    KyleranAsheram

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    Amathe said:
    Male junk comes in four sizes:

1. Small
    2. Medium
    3. Large
    4. The "Caspian"
    4. Is that inverted?
    AmatheAsheram