Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game List

ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961

How about for the game list specifically for the games in beta testing, have open beta and closed beta rather than just beta testing? makes it easier rather than having to go through the whole list finding out which ones are open beta or not.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
-----------------------------------------
ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

Comments

• ChuckaChucka Member Posts: 109
    oi para look at some of the other topics.... alot of them r completly the same as this topic, hav a quick look though b4 starting a topic man.. its a waste of spaceimage

Cheers, Dedicated WoW Fan

MY BAD.. soz man i looked though some topics that i thought this was a copy of and they were talking bout the game list but not beta and no beta... soz again

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961

LMAO. i read the first 1 n thought, oh crap my bad well gotta think up some reason why it aint a waste of space... then saw the 2nd n just laughed. Ya know what you should have done... edited your first post to say something like... yer good idea :s n hope no1 saw what it really was. But dun worry bout it image

Edit: hey u got my 200th post aswell image good times.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.

ya lol meh i had nothin else to do but browse and im like oh crap theres no ones bout beta.. the it hit me.. arhh make another post b4 he calls me a idiot lol

and from u just said then it was teh other wauy around 4 u LOLimage

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961
    Yer it's true though, i didnt go looking through the other posts.... got lucky i guess with that 1, only looked at the main admin post. So if i did happen.... i'd have deserved to look like quite the fool.

"quite the fool" lol hhahah so tru