Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Population Zero Shares Launch Trailer Ahead of May 5 Launch

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2020 in Videos Discussion

imagePopulation Zero Shares Launch Trailer Ahead of May 5 Launch

Population Zero has shared its launch trailer as it steams (get it?) towards launch on May 5 on Steam.

Read the full story here

Comments

• amoroneamorone Member UncommonPosts: 209
    After playing the recent beta, I have ZERO idea how they can stick to a May 5th launch. The game was so full of bugs....several "game breaking". I have a feeling the first several months are going to be folks not realizing they are bug testers.
    Valdheim
  • KalafaxKalafax Member UncommonPosts: 591
    Their caveat is that its "releasing" to Early Access, its not a "Full" Game Release. So obviously your still being bug testers and stress testing servers.
    [Deleted User]

Mess with the best, Die like the rest

• Mackaveli44Mackaveli44 Member RarePosts: 710

Kalafax said:

Their caveat is that its "releasing" to Early Access, its not a "Full" Game Release. So obviously your still being bug testers and stress testing servers.

Of course. That's completely understood with most cases of EA games but this ones on a whole other level. I beta tested it as well and was shocked to see it being released on May 5th in its state. I posted these concerns on their forums and my post was removed from devs/community manager. Pretty ridiculous really. Trying to provide details for them and they couldn't take any constructive criticism
    amorone[Deleted User]Valdheim
  • G3NexisG3Nexis Member UncommonPosts: 84
    Based on my experience in the recent beta, If they said the EA release date was May 5th 2021 I would still be surprised.

I have alpha tested, beta tested, early access tested countless games over the years and this thing felt very much like an alpha or even pre-alpha. Unless we were given some extremly outdated build to test in, I really don't see how any of the issues in that beta could be fixed by May 5th.
    [Deleted User]Valdheim
  • qtaqqtaq Member UncommonPosts: 75
    That beta I played looks nothing like that trailer, I honestly thought I was in a alpha beta not a closed beta. Good luck with this game your gonna need it.
    [Deleted User]Valdheim