Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OUT NOW ! HYPE !

HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 913
edited April 2020 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
Gears Tactics is out now ?
Hype anyone ?

Have you tryed it or did you buy it?

AsheramKyleran

Comments

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    WHAT THE HELL !
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,178
    I just heard about it today, but its on gamepass... so.. I can play it. No idea if it's worth it.. I wasn't waiting for it or anything.

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Never heard of it
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Oh gosh I do love these types of games. Must check it out thanks.

• emikz1kemikz1k Newbie CommonPosts: 19
    oh sh1t! oh sh1t! ..nothing...
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    AlBQuirky
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    Never heard of it

At the very basic level, it is Gears meets XCom :)
    Asheram

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Never knew this was coming but that looks really good. Maybe even an improvement on Xcom.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    Iselin said:
    Never knew this was coming but that looks really good. Maybe even an improvement on Xcom.

From what I've seen (not played), it does have some good improvements over XCom 2 :)

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 913
    Its just expensive tho !

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    AlBQuirky said:
    Never heard of it

At the very basic level, it is Gears meets XCom :)

Yeah I watched the playthru on it, that is spot on.
    AlBQuirky
  • IsilithTehrothIsilithTehroth Member RarePosts: 616
    Problem with these games(and I haven't seen one without it so far) is the limited character designs. I want each and every unit to be different and unique with builds ect. Also %'s not hitting like they should.

MurderHerd

• IsilithTehrothIsilithTehroth Member RarePosts: 616
    Kenshi Lonesols said:
    Problem with these games(and I haven't seen one without it so far) is the limited character designs. I want each and every unit to be different and unique with builds ect. Also %'s not hitting like they should.
    You should try kenshi its tactical like xcom but you can customize every character any way you want.
    Kenshi is a great game; probably a favorite, but its way different than Xcom. 

MurderHerd