Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

whats your guys opinion on this game?

badermalbadermal Member UncommonPosts: 250
like the title says you guys heard about this game? is it worth to try?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAeB3MbYtEU
Asheram

Comments

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    edited April 2020
    If I want a working hard game. I'll go out side and work hard for free.

For $29.95 you can come over and help me with my chicken coop.

[Deleted User]
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    badermal said:
    like the title says you guys heard about this game? is it worth to try?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAeB3MbYtEU
    Never heard of it but I like the effort put into the crafting animations. 
  • aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 619
    yup, never heard of it, but I would pay attention to the comments on the video you linked. Sounds pretty much like every F2P with cash shop

badermal
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited April 2020
    There is a similar game just like it where you can see the npc's building piece by piece.

It kind of looks cool but  also likely a very slow paced game with not a lot going on.Pretty much seems to be a game of building and growing your farm,so yeah a survival game.

I noticed there are some other stuff like you have your army and take over other territories.Looks liek a more advanced design on the very early cash shop games like this but as someone mentioned,there is likely a scary cash shop.
    badermal

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,517
    Looks like a Sims Game, or a Civilization Game.

Now that I am thinking about it, is there already a Sims/Civilization Online game?

Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203
    It seems so slow and not a lot to do.  I haven't even heard of the other games they've made, either.  They really need to change the dire, plodding music, too - it does the game no favours.  The slow pace of play coupled with the music make the game seem like boredom on a stick. 
    badermal
  • DhjoyDhjoy Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    It was interesting to know your opinion.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    edited April 2020
    See, the thing is, I generally won't click on a random video link without more details in the OP, so I'll just have to give my uninformed opinion totally sight unseen.

Other posters replied, "working hard," "crafting," "slow paced," "looks like a Sim/Civ game," "slow, plodding," though it does seem the future spam bot account found their opinions on the game "interesting"

So, I'm sure my opinion even if I had watched the video would be the same.

Nope, hard pass, not the game for me.

But then again, that's my answer for 99% of the games on the market....

:D 

I really just stopped by to give a shout out to @badermal.

Good to see you buddy.

B) 
    bcbully

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,882
    Ungood said:
    Looks like a Sims Game, or a Civilization Game.

Now that I am thinking about it, is there already a Sims/Civilization Online game?

Both The Sims Online and Civilization Online were shut down.

A Tale in the Desert might be somewhat close to what you're looking for.

• badermalbadermal Member UncommonPosts: 250
    @kyleran yes its new game i just discovered so i brought it here to see what people think about it and thanks nice to see you too 
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    For those wondering, the video is about "CaveToKingdom."

Please, OP, at least mention the name of the game you're linking.
    Kyleranmgilbrtsn

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    It looks sort of relaxing- sawing wood, hammering. But I could see myself tiring of it in less than an hour.
    DibdabsAlBQuirky

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,739
    Generally what I prefer is more info and the name of the game so I can research it outside of here....I don't like clicking links from random posters.
    KyleranAlBQuirky
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    I wouldnt call Badermal a random poster, I see him post here alot but here is his link.

To Badermal if you just copy the link directly into post rather than using the url link tool from the toolbox it will show the video in post not just the link.
    badermalAlBQuirkyAmathe