Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#UFOs Chariots of the gods/Archons/Gnosis/Achamoth/Thoth/Hermes Trismegistus/Demiurge/Sophia

Comments

• KingNaidKingNaid Member UncommonPosts: 1,875
    https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Ring_of_Fire

Ra is One

A part of what is being relayed here is that as you hold universal body consciousness, this is another level and layer of healing, of return, of joining, of sacred marriage. That is a part of the universal structure that is the healing of Ra consciousness. Okay what they are showing me is that the tone the sound tone vibration of Ra is One. The Ra spirit as one spirit, the Oneness is a lineage and orientation that is not of this universe. It is originated from another creation, another universal time space. This Ra one spirit this level of consciousness, which is very hard to fathom at the level we are speaking, created this universe. And the one Spirit of Ra segmented, exploded, something went on and the two suns split into this what I'm seeing here this wall of time.

This wall in time is beginning to merge and heal. I think the reason why we're seeing this is they are showing us the relevance of all time and space, of all that we've been going through the planes in order to get to this. It's like individual, planetary, solar, galactic, cosmic, universal. We are dealing with, at least in your body at this at this moment in time, Okay they are verifying this. Your body has of course the genetic ability and agreement to heal and merge universal consciousness levels of this rip through the fabric of time, this rip through the wall of time.

That apparently was originally... when did this happen does anybody really know? When we talk about how this system became polarized, how did the rip through time happen? Oh my God, okay this also seems to have gender applicability. Okay so this created a lot of different possibilities I would say in the realm of creation. But this is a part of the pairs of opposites that we're created. I see, all of this has to do with polarization and the alchemy into form as we know it.

Apparently in this time and space what is happening with your particular body right now, is universal levels of merging and healing the rip through the wall in time. And this is like a Ring of Fire, it is like a ring I can't really describe it that well. I am sensing and I'm feeling it, hopefully you can sense and feel this too, but it is an opening that ripped the fabric of this universe. When this happened tremendous amounts of Fragments and Consciousness got splayed and sprayed into all kinds of pieces, I don't even know if this is the right word, but unknown spaces.

Lyran Elders and Human Prototype

This is so ancient this so old, that so much of the creation that has gone off in these spaces has forgotten what it is and what it's doing. So it's not just about the human consciousness level of what the human being is endeavoring to do. But understanding that it is the human being, the prototype of the human being, because what I'm seeing is the lineage of the beings that were androgynous and were a part of the Lyran, I want to say Lyran elders. Lyran-Sirian, the Lyrans I'm getting are like one of the ancient, ancient, ancient levels of consciousness. I don't even know do they have form? I think later incarnations I think this is like shape-shifting sheets of light. It's not really even a form but they are referring to it as Lyran, because it was around the Lyran timeline, in which the Lyrans were a part of the creators of the human race. I don't know if they collaborated with the Seraphim or if they created the Seraphs, but this is around the Lyran time cycle.

It's so hard because relative to time it doesn't make any sense. It's old and the issue that they are trying to impress upon us now is that hole, that rip, that thing that is a Ring of Fire that I'm seeing, is what is merging in your body. They are showing me that the Lyrans created human beings this prototype that we are in was designed to heal the rip. The only place this can be done is in the bodies we inhabit now period. That is the understanding that these bodies genetically can do this. What's happening now is that we're being revealed into understanding some of the greater or larger universal purposes of the human being creation. And in subsequent dimensions, as dimensions exploded out in these fragments of consciousness forgot about all of this, there were wars over the human being. They are showing me that even Ascended Masters, the beings that had some levels of awareness of what was going on with this planet, didn't even understand some of these larger reasons as to why the human being was created.

It was like all of this conflict and warring was being created from misunderstandings, the inability to understand the truth. And that without us there would be no universe basically. Whatever was going on, they weren't getting this, they weren't understanding this. They're showing me that around the Orion Wars what started to happen is that there were creations, there were beings that were feeling humanity was being played a favorite. Like these beings, they are new and they're getting all of this preferential treatment. It's a very simplified way to say it, but there was a strange level with all this warring and conflict over humanity, over this new body that had been created by these Creator God progenitors of the human race. And it was because nobody was understanding what the purpose was, that the only way we could return back into the source creation without just closing down the universe, which is something that is done.

Closed Down Creations

They are reminding me that a lot of times creations are just closed down. Because as weird as this sounds it's like even at the creator God level, nobody knows what's going to happen. It's like there is an explosion of creation and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. So when it returns back it can literally be closed down.

Now the issue with this particular universal structure had to do with a beyond humongous level of consciousness, that we can't even describe. This Ra consciousness whatever it is is like a sun. And it has this consciousness that has been exploded into billions of bits and fragments. Again whatever happened with the explosion that created this separation of the two suns, this merging back into the source, was to be achieved through the human being. And that was why the human being was created. Because the alchemy that was needed to return this part that exploded off. It's like looking at a black-hole. It's looking at a sun that burnt out, exploded or imploded on itself and it became like a black-hole suction, it became like a vacuum on itself.

The thing is the vacuum of that exploded star that went in the other direction. The propulsion... the propelling of the mass. (This is probably why they asked me to study physics five years ago. I'm sorry you guys. I probably would understand these concepts a little better.) What happens when a sun explodes or implodes on itself? What I can see is that it imploded on itself and when it went in the implosion, it went in the reverse and it spiraled. I mean the propulsion of it was massive. It's like looking at a rocket-ship propulsion out of the atmosphere. It went in the other direction and the force of that implosion exploded it in a reverse direction. And this is where we are, this is the place of the universe we're in, attempting to reclaim all the stuff the fragments the consciousness etc.

Humanities Purpose in Creation

The only way that this could be salvaged and reunited was through the human being, because the human being was polarized, it was designed to work with both sides. So we would collect because our job is synthesis. We are of both in this realm where we are now, we are in the neutral as we remember the source of our God creation, which is the neutral wholeness of completion before it split off. We are now merging those sides. So in helping us to understand the purpose of the human race at a larger level, the warring consciousness and misinformation and dramas that ensued because of it. And literally having this larger understanding that the human being is a God-being. And this created I guess a lot of the stress or conflicts because that was the whole issue.

What the human being is and it's potential was not what the other forms were experiencing. So the fact that we in this body have the ability to be Gods is something very unusual at this level. But this was necessary to collect and heal and bring home everything that exploded through that wall of time. And the human body is the only vessel that does this. That is what is so unique about the creation of this form, is that it was directly designed to heal the universe back into its source. So this form that we're in is basically as dense as it gets so that we could collect everything. Merge, collect, synthesize, integrate all of the fragments, debris of consciousness that were once a vast mighty being, of such a level of consciousness that we can't even fathom it. That is obviously a part of all of us, and that which we are. But it's almost like at this level of Ra consciousness understanding that everyone is Melchizedek, everything is one spirit everything is Ra. In the reclamation of the Ra consciousness, in the reclamation of the one Spirit the human body was designed to synthesize the one Spirit back into the One spirit from what had happened. Whether it was planned and a part of everything or not, is another thing that's probably hard to even ponder and understand. Is it a part of the divine plan? I suppose so, but in terms of creator wanting to experience everything, possibly.

What I'm seeing is that this configuration was new, even at a universal level, however hard that may be to say, this structure of this universe in this polarization of the two suns, and what went on between the Wall in Time. What they're basically trying to show us is that this isn't something that went on in other universes. Like in other universes the structure of creation is not like this. Whatever this is in this creation, in this universe is very unique and very special. And is one of the reasons why it was not shut down, why it wasn't returned back to source as just space dust units. Because of this specific purpose of the creation of what a human being was meant to do and be, is something that is apparently amazing beyond this universe and beyond what we can fathom as creation. That the beauty, whatever has gone on to create the genetic material of the form of a human being, they are just imprinting to me how beautiful, how amazing and how unique and special it is. The other universes and many forms do not have this, this is something very unique and different.

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Ring_of_Fire

So again in understanding the larger purpose of the body, it is the physicalization of the body as it is born and made of the two suns that allow the merge to occur. And that merge heals the universe. When we merge in the bodies eventually, the Starseeds that are here, the beings that have come from other universes to be part of this experiment. We are here to merge the two suns back into the wholeness. And this is now working with an understanding that this is impacted at universal level, and that universal level healing is only made available and achieved through a human physical form, period. Okay wow.

You know how we were doing all that healing around the Vesica Pisces bi-wave architecture and we were discovering that at a universal level there were reverse monads at that level of consciousness? Now I'm seeing it's through that wall of time that it happened. Levels of ourselves got trapped in the other place and became reversed. And as they were reversed they were unable to evolve back. It was like they were just fragmented.

This is like we were experiencing ourselves, and I'm unclear about when we became consciousness in gender. I'm seeing masculine and feminine principle but I'm seeing that there was, I don't know if this is androgynous or completion. We were talking about how the vesica pisces structure comes into the union and completion, there is something that is being worked through in your body about healing the reversal, healing the negative on itself. This implosion, something has been healed from a reversal. I am getting very clearly that that Wall in Time needs to be sealed before the Neutron Window opens. There's something about when the turquoise light in the zero field fully anchors or something. This seems to be healing or working with those reversal fields simultaneously, in order to lock-on, with the phase-lock situation.

When that Particle Conversion happens that energy will, it's almost like looking at an umbilical cord, it will just be cut off and swept into oblivion. I don't know where it will go. It's almost like seeing a Wormhole. It's like we're in this container and then seeing this explosion, and there's like a tunnel and then there's an opening. Like a larger bubble tank, but it's like a thin membrane and it explodes open. It looks like the membrane will just chop off when the neutron window opens. Because there is a force, a propulsion and a force, when this energy starts pouring in to our tank so to speak or into these Dimensions. Again the propulsion of this force is just massive.

Closing: I'm going to begin to close down our communication and session. I want to thank our beloveds for confirmation and support in this understanding. Thank you so much for this opportunity. Please seal the field in the light, into the One spirit. It is with deep love and gratitude we thank you. We seal the field back into the core fully calibrated and aligned. In deep love and gratitude, thank you. And so it is, we seal and end our session.
    edited April 2020

Post edited by KingNaid on

edited April 2020

The cosmic tortoise, and Mount Meru

A mural depicting Mt. Meru, in Wat Sakhet, Bangkok, Thailand.
    NorthPole2
    Stars appear to rotate around the pole star. To the ancients, this was evidence of a Cosmic Egg and World Axis. The summit of Mount Meru was the fixed pole star and believed to be where the heavenly realm connected and crossed over into the physical world.

REAL Mt MeruMt Zion Center of Flat Earth North Pole Libertas 28
    https://me.me/i/real-mt-meru-mt-zion-center-of-flat-earth-north-pole-14633412
    "The reason we are not allowed at the center of the north pole and why there are no pictures of it. In fact many places on Google earth for example have been covered up! In ancient religions like Buddhism the center of the universe was changed to mount Meru, Himalaya in Nepal. In Hindu Mythology it is said Lord (God) Shiva sits on the highest top and smoke hashish all day and night. How ever this region is near the center of the flat earth but is NOT in the exact center and nor is the official Mount Zion. As the matter of fact these places are all mimmicing the truth, that this mountain with high magnetic powers are located in the EXACT center of the universe and FlatEarth"
    "This artist’s conception shows an edge-on view of the Milky Way galaxy. Newly discovered gamma-ray jets (pink) extend for 27,000 light-years above and below the galactic plane, and are tilted at an angle of 15 degrees. Previously known gamma-ray bubbles are shown in purple. The bubbles and jets suggest that our galactic center was much more active in the past than it is today.  (Image by David A. Aguilar)"
    https://insider.si.edu/2012/05/ghostly-gamma-ray-beams-blast-from-milky-ways-center/

As galaxies go, our Milky Way is pretty quiet. Active galaxies have cores that glow brightly, powered by supermassive black holes swallowing material, and often spit twin jets in opposite directions. In contrast, the Milky Way’s center shows little activity. But it wasn’t always so peaceful. New evidence of ghostly gamma-ray beams suggests that the Milky Way’s central black hole was much more active in the past.

“These faint jets are a ghost or after-image of what existed a million years ago,” said Meng Su, an astronomer at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, and lead author of a new paper in the Astrophysical Journal.

“They strengthen the case for an active galactic nucleus in the Milky Way’s relatively recent past,” he added.

The two beams, or jets, were revealed by NASA’s Fermi space telescope. They extend from the galactic center to a distance of 27,000 light-years above and below the galactic plane. They are the first such gamma-ray jets ever found, and the only ones close enough to resolve with Fermi.

The newfound jets may be related to mysterious gamma-ray bubbles that Fermi detected in 2010. Those bubbles also stretch 27,000 light-years from the center of the Milky Way. However, where the bubbles are perpendicular to the galactic plane, the gamma-ray jets are tilted at an angle of 15 degrees. This may reflect a tilt of the accretion disk surrounding the supermassive black hole.

“The central accretion disk can warp as it spirals in toward the black hole, under the influence of the black hole’s spin,” explained co-author Douglas Finkbeiner of the CfA. “The magnetic field embedded in the disk therefore accelerates the jet material along the spin axis of the black hole, which may not be aligned with the Milky Way.”

The two structures also formed differently. The jets were produced when plasma squirted out from the galactic center, following a corkscrew-like magnetic field that kept it tightly focused. The gamma-ray bubbles likely were created by a “wind” of hot matter blowing outward from the black hole’s accretion disk. As a result, they are much broader than the narrow jets.

Both the jets and bubbles are powered by inverse Compton scattering. In that process, electrons moving near the speed of light collide with low-energy light, such as radio or infrared photons. The collision increases the energy of the photons into the gamma-ray part of the electromagnetic spectrum.

The discovery leaves open the question of when the Milky Way was last active. A minimum age can be calculated by dividing the jet’s 27,000-light-year length by its approximate speed. However, it may have persisted for much longer.

“These jets probably flickered on and off as the supermassive black hole alternately gulped and sipped material,” said Finkbeiner.

It would take a tremendous influx of matter for the galactic core to fire up again. Finkbeiner estimates that a molecular cloud weighing about 10,000 times as much as the Sun would be required.

“Shoving 10,000 Suns into the black hole at once would do the trick. Black holes are messy eaters, so some of that material would spew out and power the jets,” he said.

Sephiroth-hibernationSephiroth's true body hibernating in the Northern Cave.
    At the Temple of the Ancients Sephiroth reveals the full extent of his plans—the Planet relies on the Lifestream to heal itself when wounded, and the North Crater, where the Lifestream is abundant, is where Jenova fell two thousand years ago.

MeteorfallEdit

Using the Black Materia, Sephiroth plans to call the Ultimate Destructive Magic—Meteor—to injure the Planet and place himself at the center of its impact zone as the Lifestream emerges to heal the Planet's wound. Sephiroth plans to merge with the Lifestream, becoming a god.

edited April 2020
    https://xenosaga.fandom.com/wiki/Path_of_Sephirot

The Path of Sephirot is mentioned by the Wave Existence. The Wave Existence mentions it was brought into this four-dimensional world (the Lower Domain) from the Upper Domain by machines through the 'Path of Sephirot'. The Wave Existence then became trapped in the Zohar/Kadomony.

In the ending, Karellen mentions that the 'Path of Sephirot' has been connected and that no one can stop "god" from returning to "his" world now. Karellen decides to return to the Upper Domain with the Wave Existence ("God" by Karellen) via the Path of Sephirot.

The "Sephirot" is also represented in Solaris' crest, also symbolized by the Tree of Sephirot. Culling The Classics Paradise Lost  LitReactor

Karellen (Krelian in the English localization) is a major character in Xenogears.
    https://www.litcharts.com/lit/childhood-s-end/characters/karellen
    Karellen is the leader of the Overlords and the “Supervisor” of Earth.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childhood's_End

Although humanity and the Overlords have peaceful relations, some believe human innovation is being suppressed and that culture is becoming stagnant. One of these groups establishes New Athens, an island colony in the middle of the Pacific Ocean devoted to the creative arts, which George and Jean Greggson join. The Overlords conceal a special interest in the Greggsons' children, Jeffrey and Jennifer Anne, and intervene to save Jeffrey's life when a tsunami strikes the island. The Overlords have been watching them since the incident with the Ouija board, which revealed the seed of the coming transformation hidden within Jean.

Well over a century after the Overlords' arrival, human children, beginning with the Greggsons', begin to display clairvoyance and telekinetic powers. Karellen reveals the Overlords' purpose; they serve the Overmind, a vast cosmic intelligence, born of amalgamated ancient civilizations and freed from the limitations of material existence. The Overlords themselves are in an "evolutionary cul-de-sac"; unable to join the Overmind they serve instead as a kind of "bridge species", fostering other races' eventual union with it.

a·mal·ga·mate
    /əˈmalɡəˌmāt/
    verb
    past tense: amalgamated; past participle: amalgamated
    combine or unite to form one organization or structure.

As Karellen explains, the time of humanity as a race composed of single individuals with a concrete identity is coming to an end. The children's minds reach into each other and merge into a single vast group consciousness. If the Pacific were to be dried up, the islands dotting it would lose their identity as islands and become part of a new continent; in the same way, the children cease to be the individuals which their parents knew and become something else, completely alien to the "old type of human".

For the transformed children's safety — and also because it is painful for their parents to see what they had become — they are segregated on a continent of their own. No more human children are born and many parents die or commit suicide. The members of New Athens destroy themselves with an atomic bomb.

Jan Rodricks emerges from hibernation on the Overlord supply ship and arrives on their planet. The Overlords permit him a glimpse of how the Overmind communicates with them. When Jan returns to Earth (approximately 80 years after his departure by Earth time) he finds an unexpectedly altered planet. Humanity has effectively become extinct and he is now the last man alive. Hundreds of millions of children – no longer fitting what Rodricks defines as "human" – remain on the quarantined continent, having become a single intelligence readying themselves to join the Overmind.

Some Overlords remain on Earth to study the children from a safe distance. When the evolved children mentally alter the Moon's rotation and make other planetary manipulations, it becomes too dangerous to remain. The departing Overlords offer to take Rodricks with them, but he chooses to stay to witness Earth's end and transmit a report of what he sees.

Before they depart, Rodricks asks Rashaverak what encounter the Overlords had with humanity in the past, according to an assumption that the fear that humans had of their "demonic" form was due to a traumatic encounter with them in the distant past; but Rashaverak explains that the primal fear experienced by humans was not due to a racial memory, but a racial premonition of the Overlords' role in their metamorphosis.

The Overlords are eager to escape from their own evolutionary dead end by studying the Overmind, so Rodricks's information is potentially of great value to them. By radio, Rodricks describes a vast burning column ascending from the planet. As the column disappears, Rodricks experiences a profound sense of emptiness when the children have gone. Then material objects and the Earth itself begin to dissolve into transparency. Rodricks reports no fear, but a powerful sense of fulfillment. The Earth evaporates in a flash of light. Karellen looks back at the receding Solar System and gives a final salute to the human species.

https://tobyjohnson.com/arthurcclarke-karellen.html
    In a soundless concussion of light, Earth's core gave up its hoarded energies. For a little while the gravitational waves crossed and re-crossed the Solar System, disturbing ever so slightly the orbits of the planets. Then the Sun's remaining children pursued their ancient paths once more, as corks floating on a placid lake ride out the tiny ripples set in motion by a falling stone.
    There was nothing left of Earth. [The transformed children who were leaving Earth to become one with the Overmind] had leeched away the last atoms of its substance. It had nourished them through the fierce moments of their inconceivable metamorphosis. as the food stored in a grain of wheat feeds the infant plant while it climbs towards the Sun.

Six thousand million kilometers beyond the orbit of Pluto, Karellen sat before a suddenly darkened screen. The record was complete. the mission ended: he was homeward bound for the world he had left so long ago. The weight of centuries was upon him, and a sadness that no logic could dispel. He did not mourn for man: his sorrow was for his own race, forever barred from greatness by forces it could not overcome.

For all their achievements, thought Karellen, for all their mastery of the physical universe, his people were no better than a tribe that had passed its whole existence upon some flat and dusty plain. Far off were the mountains, where power and beauty dwelt, where the thunder sported above the glaciers and the air was clear and keen. There the sun still walked, transfiguring the peaks with glory, when all the land below was wrapped in darkness. And they could only watch and wonder; they could never scale those heights.

Yet, Karellen knew, they would hold fast until the end; they would await without despair whatever destiny was theirs. They would serve the Overmind because they had no choice, but even in that service they would not lose their souls.
    edited April 2020
    Understanding that Sir Arthur was a gay man helps explain Karellen and the Overlords. I childhoods end - first covercorresponded for a while with Clarke, in the late 1990s, when I sought his permission to acknowledge him as a sort of gay wise man/prophet in one of my books on gay spiritual sensitivity. I learned that he was quite fascinated with the role homosexuals have played in history as leaders of culture. C.A. Tripp's book, The Intimate World of Abraham Lincoln, on Lincoln as gay had just been published and Clarke was enthusiastic about this revelation as evidence.

It is said Clarke has left a collection of his writings--called the "Clarkives"--with the instruction they not be made public until 30 years after his death. I suspect the Clarkives are going to include those writings about homosexuality as cultural leadership.

So those 30 years correspond with the 50 years the Overlords kept themselves in hiding. And their "barrenness" corresponds with the homosexual experience of being excluded from the procession of the generations. Homosexuality has taken some getting used to in modern society. Old ideas have been shown to have been false, misleading and misguided. The Overlords' appearance as devils who turn out to be "angels" as midwives of Earth's planetary mind parallels the recognition of the role homosexuals play in human evolution.

The Overlords in some very real way in Arthur C. Clarke's consciousness, I believe, represent gay people as service providers and culture leaders. And religion, mystical phenomena, and the "mysterious world" (as Clarke's TV shows about fringe phenomena was called) represent the evidence and form of the evolution of human consciousness into "God," i.e., the Overmind, the consciousness of the Cosmos itself. Gay people are the shamans and gatekeepers who work for the development of planetary consciousness and reveal the real meaning of religion.

Genealogy of a White American Jesus From Slave Master to BillyXeno-krelian
    Jupiter and Saturn are the gas giants of the Solar System. The term "gas giant" was originally synonymous with "giant planet", but in the 1990s it became known that Uranus and Neptune are really a distinct class of giant planet, being composed mainly of heavier volatile substances (which are referred to as "ices"). For this reason, Uranus and Neptune are now often classified in the separate category of ice giants.

edited April 2020

edited April 2020

Post edited by KingNaid on

edited April 2020
    Melange is a drug able to prolong life, bestow heightened vitality and awareness, and can unlock prescience in some humans. This prescience-enhancing property makes safe and accurate interstellar travel possible, as it enables Spacing Guild Navigators to see safe paths through space-time and navigate the gigantic Guild heighliners safely between planets.[2] The massive amount of melange needed to achieve this requires that Navigators be contained in a large tank within a cloud of spice gas. This intense and extended exposure mutates their bodies over time. In larger quantities, the spice possesses intense psychotropic effects, and is used as a powerful entheogen by both the Bene Gesserit and Fremen to initiate clairvoyant and precognitive trances, access genetic memory, and heighten other abilities.

A sandworm is a fictional creature that appears in the Dune novels written by Frank Herbert.

Introduced in Dune (1965), sandworms are colossal worm-like creatures that live on the desert planet Arrakis. Arrakis is the only known source in the universe of the fictional spice "melange," a drug highly prized for its medicinal and mystical properties. Melange deposits are found in the sand seas of Arrakis, where the sandworms live and hunt. Sandworms are a routine hazard for melange-harvesting vehicles, which must be airlifted in and out of the sand seas to evade sandworm attacks. The sandworms are tolerated because they are almost indestructible, and melange is a byproduct of their life cycle.