Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE Online - An Interview With the New Community Team

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 11,024
edited April 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageEVE Online - An Interview With the New Community Team

The community team in EVE Online has seen a lot of shake up over the last year. We sat down with the new team to discuss the departures, new faces and what it means for New Eden.

Read the full story here

Comments

• toxicmangotoxicmango Member UncommonPosts: 119
    edited April 2020
    Expect to see another corruption or cheating scandal in the future as people get too cozy with these employees now that they are allowed to openly play with their characters. It was happened in the past with past proven favoritism and insider information, and it just goes to show CCP have learned absolutely nothing.

Letting their own employees play in a game with stakes is as stupid as letting the referee of a football game also play on one of the teams.
    GdemamiScotFeralLoki
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Pfft no need to wait,i have no doubt the employees already been cheating all along.ISK is way too big of a money maker for this team and it shouldn't be.In game items ,materials should never be influenced by RMT,all of it belongs within the game and only within the game.
    Man i still remember the days when this team couldn't even afford to launch the game and imo it was a and still is a pitiful game.

As to the CM's,i have gamed for geesh idk close to 40 years and have NEVER seen any positive come out of a CM team.They have NO POWER,they are what i would call a FAKE face of the game,the lowest denominator's of the team.Their job,to basically BS people,keep angry people happy with BS,help market the game with BS,you know feed lot's of BS.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516
    what bothers me more is they release trailers with some toon walking along a planet and city scape when nothing like that exists in the game. meh.
    McGamerGdemami
  • McGamerMcGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,073
    This news is not surprising at all. CCP has notoriously been cozy with select groups of players within the game for years, allowing for preferential treatment time and again. That being the case, that's why its not surprising that CCP would openly give jobs to some of their favorite players.

(On a side note, I get that the OP may have been sick when he did the interview, but this article needs some serious editing after the fact.)
    GdemamiScot