Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please delete this post.

delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
This post was a response from an April fools joke by Nathion, saying the game launched. 

I even sat back and thought about it for a while before posting.

Very sorry  :o
Post edited by delete5230 on
AsheramUngood

Comments

• wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516
    edited April 2020
    whats the date on this video lol cant be true so shoddy.

what a tool, and who posted this not on that day even lol, place is mess of late.
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    KumaponNarugUngood
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited April 2020
    You have no idea how tired i am seeing You Tubers telling me to hit the subscribe button,it is an auto NO to begging.Follow me on twitter,hit the notification "yeah our emails are not already over flowing with spam",follow me on Facebook,on every social media outlet there is because the only reason streamers and you Tubers exist in this decade is to make money.

I don't care if ANY of the streamers disappear nor if all of the You Tubers disappear because in the end there will be people just sharing their thoughts and ideas with no money attachments.

I'd love to have a button i can click to remove all the FAKE people with a single swoop.

So happens i did just watch a video from the site ,heading said click me so i did lol.

It really reminded me why not to get too hyped for this game.Why you say...>>>DUNGEONS.I do not want to spend 24/7 in some cheap rock cave dungeon.

Then i happen to notice a big character where the model looked pixel for pixel exactly like the OGRE/Barbarian which are imo the same model different skin/head.Watching the game play was like zzzzz,because it looks like i see auto proximity aggro.Some of the halls are so tight you can't even stand at the side and that trend continues climbing up sticky walls,just lots of narrow paths that force you to fight every trash mob because you know all they care about is the Boss at the end of the lane.

This is going to be such superficial game play,EQ2 all over again,new skin.Even the video i watched looked like a copied idea from Frosthaven type maps,the frozen tundra ice like theme.I am not seeing ANY reason for a new game,why not play EQ2.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    Wizardry said:
    You have no idea how tired i am seeing You Tubers telling me to hit the subscribe button,it is an auto NO to begging.Follow me on twitter,hit the notification "yeah our emails are not already over flowing with spam",follow me on Facebook,on every social media outlet there is because the only reason streamers and you Tubers exist in this decade is to make money.

I don't care if ANY of the streamers disappear nor if all of the You Tubers disappear because in the end there will be people just sharing their thoughts and ideas with no money attachments.

I'd love to have a button i can click to remove all the FAKE people with a single swoop.

So happens i did just watch a video from the site ,heading said click me so i did lol.

It really reminded me why not to get too hyped for this game.Why you say...>>>DUNGEONS.I do not want to spend 24/7 in some cheap rock cave dungeon.

Then i happen to notice a big character where the model looked pixel for pixel exactly like the OGRE/Barbarian which are imo the same model different skin/head.Watching the game play was like zzzzz,because it looks like i see auto proximity aggro.Some of the halls are so tight you can't even stand at the side and that trend continues climbing up sticky walls,just lots of narrow paths that force you to fight every trash mob because you know all they care about is the Boss at the end of the lane.

This is going to be such superficial game play,EQ2 all over again,new skin.Even the video i watched looked like a copied idea from Frosthaven type maps,the frozen tundra ice like theme.I am not seeing ANY reason for a new game,why not play EQ2.
    Shortly back, I thought the same thing.   

Why not play EQ2 
  • perrin82perrin82 Member UncommonPosts: 285
    Nathan Napalm is actually quite good. Huge supporter of MMOs, especially ones that want to create a world. His video he made yesterday was just a joke, but he, and many of us, are looking forward to the launch of the game. 
    Ungood
  • delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    perrin82 said:
    Nathan Napalm is actually quite good. Huge supporter of MMOs, especially ones that want to create a world. His video he made yesterday was just a joke, but he, and many of us, are looking forward to the launch of the game. 
    Yes he is I always held him in high regards.  He's like the Ever quest guru and fan.  However I'm pissed at this. 

Ungood
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Lol just edit the title dont delete the thread

delete5230
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,517
    Ya know.. a long anticipated game launching on April Fools day would be epic.. 

No one would believe it.. and yet actually doing it would be the best april fools joke of all time.
    Asheram
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• TwoTubesTwoTubes Member UncommonPosts: 328
    edited April 2020
    You really didnt realize it was a joke when you posted it??!!  HAHAHAHA
    delete5230
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Oh no no. If you fall for an April Fool's joke, no deletion for you. It should stay up for all to enjoy.
    delete5230Samhael

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests