Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tibia

NiziborNizibor Member Posts: 131
A fourm for tibia would be nice although most people on this site don't like the 2d game it is somewhat popular. Just a idea.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
Abraham Lincoln

Wow im all the way back to novice member well i guess if you dont log on for a month you can go from hardcore to novice

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    I think it would sit empty.  We don't see a lot of activity for that game...

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• NiziborNizibor Member Posts: 131
    i will agree it would be pretty empty but its just a suggestion.

Abraham Lincoln

Abraham Lincoln

• OscillateOscillate Member UncommonPosts: 239

i would post there

tibia rockxx

-OSC-

(Akiraosc)

• BifoxBifox Member Posts: 2

anyone know a game like tibia, with all the graphics and all but not lot like it?

These graphics are a little better but this is a awesoem game and is 100% free and still in Beta!

www.eternal-lands.com

or

www.runescape.com is good

-OSC-

(Akiraosc)

• BifoxBifox Member Posts: 2

eternal lands looks like a good game but i like the 2d look too it.

ill check more into eternal lands.

• ChuckaChucka Member Posts: 109
    oi just as a pointer.. if u like runescape to start off with u will like it 4 some time and u will recon its awesome but like always it just fades away and u get ova it.... so i suggest waiting 4 WoW :P its the best

Cheers, Dedicated WoW Fan

Yeah Wow Would be awesome but he said he wanted games like Tibia they are free games are low grpahics but are real fun :)

-OSC-

(Akiraosc)

• ChuckaChucka Member Posts: 109
    oooohhhh   mmmmmmmk... WoW will b worth the money tjhough... and try dransik and runescape if ya want a free game..... i think runescape is coming out with betta graphics soon if not already so yheah its prety coolimage

Cheers, Dedicated WoW Fan

• NiziborNizibor Member Posts: 131
    yea wow would most likly be worth the money but free 2d games can be somewhat adictive thats why i like tibia althought ive quit for a while to play some madden online.

Abraham Lincoln

Abraham Lincoln