Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chronicles of Elyria, it is finished.

12346»

Comments

• UngoodUngood Member EpicPosts: 4,814
    Iselin said:
    Ungood said:
    Iselin said:
    Ungood said:
    Iselin said:
    Say... wasn't your first appearance in these forums as a COE supporter who just came to bash on "haters"? How much did you lose?
    Well.. my first posts about CoE were mainly me saying  "read the shit you sign, before you sign it"

But I get if all someone wanted to blindly justify their hate and butthurt, and does not want to take any accountability for their actions, I can see how that can be taken as "Supporter" 

And I openly admit, I kinda walked into it  after it was already burning, and had a pretty solid WTF moment about that, as apparently it was so hot a topic for some that I have been accused of being at least one other person. Which was both sad and hilarious.

But, in regard to your question, about how much I lost? Well, I am smart enough to read what I sign before I sign it, and I am not dumb enough to buy a product that does not exist... so I haven't lost a cent or a minutes sleep over this.

Edit Added:

So.. how much did you lose?
    Not a cent. I don't do crowdfunding, I just comment on what goes on in my hobby. Some on the good but also on the dumb shit and scams. That makes me a "hater" to the COE fanboys.
    So you come in and piss on people, insulting them for how they spend money, and that does not make you a pool shitting hater, but I try to warn people about reading what they sign before they sign it, and that makes me a fanboi.

Thanks for giving me insight into what passes as logic for you.. that has been insightful. 
    I don't give a shit how people spend their money if they just shut the fuck up about it. But when they come into forums like this trying to influence others to buy the same crap they did they deserve to be called on their bullshit.

You don't get that enablers are part of the problem and that includes people like you and MMO news sites that paint a rosy picture of everything - even the dumbest and scammiest of projects.

When everything is good nothing is good. It's a simple concept really.
    LOL, of course you care how other people spend their money, hance all your rage posts about hating F2P games and cash shops.

Maybe if you actually did what you said did, and not worry about how other people spend your money, you would be happier.
    Iselin
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,472
    Ungood said:
    Iselin said:
    Ungood said:
    Iselin said:
    Ungood said:
    Iselin said:
    Say... wasn't your first appearance in these forums as a COE supporter who just came to bash on "haters"? How much did you lose?
    Well.. my first posts about CoE were mainly me saying  "read the shit you sign, before you sign it"

But I get if all someone wanted to blindly justify their hate and butthurt, and does not want to take any accountability for their actions, I can see how that can be taken as "Supporter" 

And I openly admit, I kinda walked into it  after it was already burning, and had a pretty solid WTF moment about that, as apparently it was so hot a topic for some that I have been accused of being at least one other person. Which was both sad and hilarious.

But, in regard to your question, about how much I lost? Well, I am smart enough to read what I sign before I sign it, and I am not dumb enough to buy a product that does not exist... so I haven't lost a cent or a minutes sleep over this.

Edit Added:

Not a cent. I don't do crowdfunding, I just comment on what goes on in my hobby. Some on the good but also on the dumb shit and scams. That makes me a "hater" to the COE fanboys.
    So you come in and piss on people, insulting them for how they spend money, and that does not make you a pool shitting hater, but I try to warn people about reading what they sign before they sign it, and that makes me a fanboi.

Thanks for giving me insight into what passes as logic for you.. that has been insightful. 
    I don't give a shit how people spend their money if they just shut the fuck up about it. But when they come into forums like this trying to influence others to buy the same crap they did they deserve to be called on their bullshit.

You don't get that enablers are part of the problem and that includes people like you and MMO news sites that paint a rosy picture of everything - even the dumbest and scammiest of projects.

LOL, of course you care how other people spend their money, hance all your rage posts about hating F2P games and cash shops.

Maybe if you actually did what you said did, and not worry about how other people spend your money, you would be happier.

well everyone told you so it would more then likely a scam, you didn't bleive and supported the scam, your fault, take it like a men and move on, or keep crying saying people are mean to you don't care anyway, just keep the drama comming its fun

now for the next, what will be the next one to close doors? i'm betting it will be a space sim, any takers?
    Gdemami
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 37,006
    edited March 2020
    Ungood said:
    Iselin said:
    Ungood said:
    Iselin said:
    Ungood said:
    Iselin said:

Edit Added:

Well sure, people spending their money of F2P crap (what an oxymoron btw) impacts the way games are designed and monetized so of course it impacts my enjoyment, sort of like all the arses buying up all the toilet paper in my area making it impossible for me to buy any.

Bastards all!   :#

Gdemami

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing FO76 at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,401
    Kyleran said:
    Ungood said:
    Iselin said:
    Ungood said:
    Iselin said:
    Ungood said:
    Iselin said:

Edit Added:

Well sure, people spending their money of F2P crap (what an oxymoron btw) impacts the way games are designed and monetized so of course it impacts my enjoyment, sort of like all the arses buying up all the toilet paper in my area making it impossible for me to buy any.

OMG, I horded all the TP and my ass is so clean right now!  ;)
    Kyleran
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 37,006
    edited March 2020
    Kyleran said:
    Ungood said:
    Iselin said:
    Ungood said:
    Iselin said:
    Ungood said:
    Iselin said:

Edit Added:

OMG, I horded all the TP and my ass is so clean right now!  ;)
    Just got back from a shopping run where I managed to score a 12 = 48 pack of TP after my wife noticed another shopper with a pack.

They rolled out a pallet of paper towels later which again I discovered when another shopper had some, so got us a 6 =12 of Bounty.  Whoo hoo!

I'm sure that woman I hip checked getting to them will recover fairly quickly. 

;) 

MightyUncleanAnOldFartGiarclen

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing FO76 at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 12,532
    Gdemami

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

My ignore list finally has one occupant after 12 years. I am the strongest supporter of free speech on here, but free speech does not mean forced listening. Have fun my friend. Hope you find a new stalking target.

• rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,497
    Looks like Gdmeme is still in denial...
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 12,532
    He gets some details wrong but a lot right:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfiibVaEMeY
    Gdemami

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

My ignore list finally has one occupant after 12 years. I am the strongest supporter of free speech on here, but free speech does not mean forced listening. Have fun my friend. Hope you find a new stalking target.

• LogwynLogwyn Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Man, my dream of creating an assassin whose sole goal in life was to hunt the 10k Kings and Queens down is over... On to another game I go. 
    bcbully