Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wolcen Patch 1.0.11.0 Includes Last Tier of Uniques for Weapons and Shields

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageWolcen Patch 1.0.11.0 Includes Last Tier of Uniques for Weapons and Shields

The latest Wolcen Patch 1.0.11.0 is live and includes the last tier of Uniques for weapons and shields.

Read the full story here

Comments

• blazingcutblazingcut Member UncommonPosts: 65
    Have stopped playing since reaching level 72 and challenge lv90 (2 months ago?). End Game really dull and Multiplayer is lag as hell. Hopefully they release something fun or new content soon.
  • SaltyDog79SaltyDog79 Member UncommonPosts: 119
    A lot of people still experiencing crashes left, right and center with this game, myself included. Unfortunately this patch didn't fix anything for me. Still randomly crashing.
    Iselin
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    They also made a couple of other notable changes:

• They fixed the bug that was preventing higher level items from having the + elemental damage affix - that should help make higher level elemental damage builds more viable.
    • They added a cap to how many ailments can count for skills and nodes that have damage increased by the number of ailment stacks on a mob. That should help with build diversity some since ALL end game builds stacked ailments when the +damage was uncapped.

BabuinixTacticalZombeh
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    enjoying the game, but still work in progress.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• achmedeachmede Member UncommonPosts: 215

Tokken said:

enjoying the game, but still work in progress.

Yea the game needs another year.
    I hope it will be enjoyable at some point.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    A lot of people still experiencing crashes left, right and center with this game, myself included. Unfortunately this patch didn't fix anything for me. Still randomly crashing.
    IMO a lot of those crashes are related to something buggy in the graphics. I was having a lot of crashes too but I turned everything down from very high to high (barely noticeable change in quality) and to borderless window and haven't crashed since with a lot of hours played after the change.

That's offline mind you. I don't see the point of playing online at the moment since being in a party causes huge amounts of lag.
    TacticalZombeh
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956
    Still waiting for that steam sale...
    Tokken