Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

And the rats start to eat each other...

2»

Comments

• UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    edited March 2020
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:
    Oh look.. yet another pointless CoE thread, that could have just been tacked on to the Main Article, or better yet this one.

But no.. what we have is the same poster spamming the forums with a bunch of posts.
    Oh look, the same guy that keeps complaining about these posts, and yet can't help but get drawn in and respond to them.

Is someone making you read and respond to these posts, Ungood?
    It's filling the forums with clutter..

That should be common sense, or should I go make a dozen new posts about every game that I am butthurt about?

Do what you want, man.  As far as I know, other than true spam, there's no limitations on the number of unique posts we can make here.  If it's "clutter" and people aren't interested in it, it will soon fall off of the recent posts list when no one responds.
    Like I said, ignore him.  He doesn't even have the decency to admit he was wrong. 

@MightyUnclean Slap has me on ignore because I called him out on his lies, BS, and Slander, which hs continues to this day.

This is nothing but a flat out lie about me, which I can back up, and par for the course for any of Slaps posts about me. He simply cannot be trusted to tell the truth.

if you can back it up, then do so
    I did.. It's pretty easy.. just Click the Link.
    Iselin
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

edited March 2020
    Hey Iselin, if you are planning to go around troll tagging my posts, can use the WTF on them as opposed to the LOL, that way I can track the trolling easier, because sometimes I post some funny shit from time to time.. and I don't want that to get confused with your trolling.

Thanks... you're a peach.
    Iselin
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Ungood said:
    Hey Iselin, if you are planning to go around troll tagging my posts, can use the WTF on them as opposed to the LOL, that way I can track the trolling easier, because sometimes I post some funny shit from time to time.. and I don't want that to get confused with your trolling.

You are extra funny when you don't mean to be like when you try to prove something by linking to yourself admitting that you had no clue GW1 had PvP. Yup, you sure got Slap on that one.
    Slapshot1188Ungood
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

edited March 2020
    Iselin said:
    Ungood said:

You are extra funny when you don't mean to be like when you try to prove something by linking to yourself admitting that you had no clue GW1 had PvP. Yup, you sure got Slap on that one.
    Well, Yah.. I linked a post where I admitted I was wrong about something. In case you missed this, that is something Slap directly said I don't do. Which makes him a flat out liar.

Not hard to figure out if you just use that old noggin of yours.
    EponyxDamorIselinOrangeBoybcbully

• cloudacvcloudacv Member UncommonPosts: 210
    Ungood said:
    Oh look.. yet another pointless CoE thread, that could have just been tacked on to the Main Article, or better yet this one.

But no.. what we have is the same poster spamming the forums with a bunch of posts.

I only bothered to read this article because it was a new post. You are complaining just to complain. You must really like reading what you type.
    Slapshot1188Gdemami
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    cloudacv said:
    Ungood said:

I only bothered to read this article because it was a new post. You are complaining just to complain. You must really like reading what you type.
    I was hoping it was the witty title that drew you in.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Ungood said:
    Iselin said:
    Ungood said:

Well, Yah.. I linked a post where I admitted I was wrong about something. In case you missed this, that is something Slap directly said I don't do. Which makes him a flat out liar.

I see, So you were honest once and that makes you always honest... where have I seen that before?

That was just such an earth shattering and definitive example... not.

Got to say though your arrival in this forum late in 2017 shortly after Caspian asked his follower to come here and attack and some did just that, your high interest in COE and what we, who have been here for years, were discussing about it, made more than Slapshot suspicious that you were a COE fanboy directed by your leader to come and troll.

So excuse me if I still don't believe you even though you once admitted to being wrong... about a totally unrelated subject.
    MendelGdemami
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

― CD PROJEKT RED

Iselin said:
    Ungood said:
    Iselin said:
    Ungood said:

I see, So you were honest once and that makes you always honest... where have I seen that before?

Got to say though your arrival in this forum late in 2017 shortly after Caspian asked his follower to come here and attack and some did just that, your high interest in COE and what we, who have been here for years, were discussing about it, made more than Slapshot suspicious that you were a COE fanboy directed by your leader to come and troll.

So excuse me if I still don't believe you even though you once admitted to being wrong... about a totally unrelated subject.
    Wow your stalwart defence for a liar and their lies is most impressive. 

So what was your issue with Caspian again? Not your buddy?

Iselin said:
    Ungood said:
    Iselin said:
    Ungood said:

While your points are correct, I will implore you to simply ignore him and let's move on with the discussion. 
    Gdemami

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

cloudacv said:
    Ungood said:

Right.. that must be the motive, as opposed to having an issue with people saying direct lies about me.

Sorry to hear about you being laid off from CoE.

Iselin said:
    Ungood said:
    Iselin said:
    Ungood said:

While your points are correct, I will implore you to simply ignore him and let's move on with the discussion. 
    Sure.. after you lie about me, and make all kinds of false accusation.. I think this whole form would be better off Ignoring you.

Iselin said:
    Ungood said:
    Iselin said:
    Ungood said:

You're right. Picking the low hanging fruit is just too boring.

BTW, did you ever see a screen cap of the changed State of Elyria that one of the removed mod s did before the forums were shut down? I've heard about it but haven't seen it.

― Umberto Eco

― CD PROJEKT RED

Iselin said:
    Iselin said:
    Ungood said:
    Iselin said:
    Ungood said:

You're right. Picking the low hanging fruit is just too boring.

BTW, did you ever see a screen cap of the changed State of Elyria that one of the removed mod s did before the forums were shut down? I've heard about it but haven't seen it.
    No.  I wish I had.  I'm sure it will pop up as that mod is on the lawsuit Discord.

• Morgenes83Morgenes83 Member UncommonPosts: 286
    I dont know who acts more childosh here.
    The COE or you guys here.

Nevertheless the COE drama is way more entertaining so can we continue with that please. Thanks
    Slapshot1188UngoodChildoftheShadowsbcbully

1997 Meridian 59 'til 2019 ESO 

Waiting for Camelot Unchained & Pantheon

edited March 2020
    I dont know who acts more childosh here.
    The COE or you guys here.

Nevertheless the COE drama is way more entertaining so can we continue with that please. Thanks
    I agree.  We are kind of in a holding pattern currently.  Folks have contacted the AG in Washington State and have been filing complaints there.  They have also reached out to a number of lawyers about a class-action suit. We will see if any of it pans out.  From what I have read, Crowdfunders may not be as insulated as they thought.  At least according to this actual lawyer:
    https://www.strictlybusinesslawblog.com/2018/01/31/legal-pitfalls-rewards-based-crowdfunding-campaigns/

Washington State has one of the most aggressive AGs in the country when it comes to Crowdfunding.   We will see.
    Gdemami

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    So when the next crowdfunded MMO folds, what do you think the reason will be?  Inability to get investor funding because they were too noble to compromise their vision and values, or COVID?
    NorseGod
  • PDFSPDFS Member UncommonPosts: 13
    So when the next crowdfunded MMO folds, what do you think the reason will be?  Inability to get investor funding because they were too noble to compromise their vision and values, or COVID?

You know, if somebody shuts down in the middle of next year and blames COVID, I would believe them.

But now?
    Gdemami
    PDFS said:

You know, if somebody shuts down in the middle of next year and blames COVID, I would believe them.

But now?
    I honestly don’t know if the Coronavirus is a boon or bane (CU reference) for these developers.  Obviously people that lose their jobs are not generally going to spend money on a game, but there are a lot of people working from home and bored shitless. Of my core group about 2/3 are playing during the day now out of boredom.  All have plenty of disposable income.

So I really don’t know which way this will go.  Especially as many games are whale funded nowadays. 

Then again... the stock market tanking also blew up a source of disposable income for some...

Guess we will see.
    Gdemami

• BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    Today the DOJ opened an investigation for a senator that sold 1.7 million of HIS OWN stocks b/c of possible insider trading. How is 8 million of OTHER PEOPLE'S money not worth looking into...
    GdemamiKyleran
  • Morgenes83Morgenes83 Member UncommonPosts: 286
    PDFS said:

But now?
    Working in Software development myself I dont believe anybody blaming COVID.
    Our industry is the one who is most used to working remote and should have the best knowledge to adapt way faster than every other sector.

And as also mentioned people are playing way more atm. I understand not buying a new car or house atm. But not buying a video game, I dont believe there are many out there who need to consider this.

Additionally, most of this companies we are talking about in the last weeks dont even have a product to sell atm. 
    There is a difference between releasing a game and no one buys it and being still in development because for the second case you should have planned not making money.
    So any KS/crowdfunded game blaming COVID is either straight ahead lying or/and they where in a bad position before 

@topic
    While I can understand some people suing caspian now I wouldnt act the same at first.
    But after he refuses to admit that he missmanaged the whole project he deserves to get sued and branded.
    I hate those people which lie until the last second of the trial and imho I would give those people double the penalty if this occurs.
    Its one of the greatest dck moves in our modern times mostly done by managers, celebrities and politicians.

MightyUncleanGdemamiScot

1997 Meridian 59 'til 2019 ESO 

Waiting for Camelot Unchained & Pantheon

• psychosiz1psychosiz1 Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Sad to hear