Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

And the rats start to eat each other...

Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,982

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Gdemami

Comments

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    They should sell tickets to this soap opera.
    bcbully

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,982
    kitarad said:
    They did.  The best seats started at $10k.  Some went as high as $50k I believe.

[Deleted User][Deleted User]

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• ShaddyDaddyShaddyDaddy Member UncommonPosts: 192
    I think he took down the forums. I can no longer get access.
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    I love how he says Serp was lying to save face, the irony in that.....

And yes, all of a sudden the forums ‘magically’ went down.

What a shitshow.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Gdemami
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    Oh look.. yet another pointless CoE thread, that could have just been tacked on to the Main Article, or better yet this one.

But no.. what we have is the same poster spamming the forums with a bunch of posts.
    [Deleted User]EponyxDamorbcbully
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

lahnmir said:
    I love how he says Serp was lying to save face, the irony in that.....

And yes, all of a sudden the forums ‘magically’ went down.

What a shitshow.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    As of 2 days ago Serpentius was saying how proud he was of the work he had done and he’d be proud to list it on his CV...

Gdemami

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Ungood said:
    Oh look.. yet another pointless CoE thread, that could have just been tacked on to the Main Article, or better yet this one.

But no.. what we have is the same poster spamming the forums with a bunch of posts.
    Oh look, the same guy that keeps complaining about these posts, and yet can't help but get drawn in and respond to them.

Is someone making you read and respond to these posts, Ungood?
    Gdemami
    Ungood said:

Oh look, the same guy that keeps complaining about these posts, and yet can't help but get drawn in and respond to them.

Just ignore him.  I have him on ignore and the world is a much better place.  I only see when people quote him in replies.  

Lets stay focused on the rats eating the rats.
    GdemamiScot

• TorrskTorrsk Member UncommonPosts: 295
    That wasn't even the best post. When Caspian removed the mods from discord, yet not from the forums. This legendary mod removed the State of Elyria post to put his own up. Basically roasting the fuck out of Caspian. Well worth losing the forums.
    GdemamiKyleran
  • H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    When you find out you've spent multiple years of your life defending a silver tongued liar and thief, who managed to convince you to help perpetuate his lies and thievery, then that's the sort of thing that causes people to snap.

I'm not surprised this Serp guy had a meltdown.  I would too if I threw away my reputation in the gaming industry and didn't get a slice of the stolen money pie.
    GdemamiAnOldFartbcbully
    Ungood said:

It's filling the forums with clutter..

That should be common sense, or should I go make a dozen new posts about every game that I am butthurt about?

Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:

That should be common sense, or should I go make a dozen new posts about every game that I am butthurt about?

Do what you want, man.  As far as I know, other than true spam, there's no limitations on the number of unique posts we can make here.  If it's "clutter" and people aren't interested in it, it will soon fall off of the recent posts list when no one responds.
    Gdemami
    edited March 2020
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:

Do what you want, man.  As far as I know, other than true spam, there's no limitations on the number of unique posts we can make here.  If it's "clutter" and people aren't interested in it, it will soon fall off of the recent posts list when no one responds.
    Like I said, ignore him.  He doesn't even have the decency to admit he was wrong. He claims to never have supported the game, which is now out of business but is here complaining about clutter. He doesn't understand the concept of forums and discussion so it's best to just move on and not get the topic derailed by unrelated chatter.

@Torrsk Do you have a screen of that post?  I heard about it but haven't seen it.  I'd love to hear what was in those audio clips Caspien referred to.  Especially since it was against the posted rules of the Discord to record anyone and those folks did not give consent.

Gdemami

• OrangeBoyOrangeBoy Member UncommonPosts: 213
    Putting Ungood aside, don't give Serp the time of day as well. 

Serp was moderating the discord like an absolute troll even after he was off the payroll. I'm not exaggerating, ask any of the dozen or so backers who were banned when they tried to help consolidate people on addressing SBS's closure. Not only did he ban backers, but he defended Caspian at the expense of burning the bridges between him and the community.

All the while he turns around and does something that would be akin to him outshining all the "trolls" he banned by being a snake to his former partner in crime.

Why he had a change of heart? Who knows, maybe he didn't get a cut of the loot, maybe he realized he was all wrong, maybe he's on that stuff again.

For his audio recording, I hope, un-ironically, Caspian is able to sue him somehow.
    GdemamiScot
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    DMKano said:
    At first I thought this was about starving rats in New Orleans swarming French Quarter due to corona quarantine 

That would be more interesting IMO.

Next will be the homeless swarming houses cause they can no longer dumpster dive.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    edited March 2020
    Just to point out that Gdemami has missed a couple of posts at the bottom here that he has not put a lol on.
    Slapshot1188MendelIselinGladDog
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    kitarad said:
    They did.  The best seats started at $10k.  Some went as high as $50k I believe.

Before the Discord shut down backers took to adding the amount pledged in their IDs/Name.

The NA East King, AdamRhyne (?) believed to be in for the greatest stake changed his to read something a bit over $43K.

Recall he purchased not one, but two kingdoms when they went for $20K each I think.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Kyleran said:
    kitarad said:

Before the Discord shut down backers took to adding the amount pledged in their IDs/Name.

The NA East King, AdamRhyne (?) believed to be in for the greatest stake changed his to read something a bit over $43K.

Recall he purchased not one, but two kingdoms when they went for $20K each I think.
    Yes.  He joined the lawsuit Discord.  He said he spent $43k on his main account and a few thousand on alt accounts. 

Sad part is the he was not the high spender. 
    Kyleran

• AnOldFartAnOldFart Member RarePosts: 562
    I believe there was ghettomaster or something on an EU server that had kingdom level spending on a duchy.

He could have been the biggest spender
    Slapshot1188
  • RenGinGinRenGinGin Member UncommonPosts: 29
    AnOldFart said:
    I believe there was ghettomaster or something on an EU server that had kingdom level spending on a duchy.

From what I heard, he's  spent upwards to $100k. Here say,  but the last number I heard.
    Kyleran
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Scot said:
    Just to point out that Gdemami has missed a couple of posts at the bottom here that he has not put a lol on.
    Weird dude. He LOLs when he "knows" he's right and LOLs after being proven wrong. He's just a LOLing fool I guess.
    Scot
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

RenGinGin said:
    AnOldFart said:

From what I heard, he's  spent upwards to $100k. Here say,  but the last number I heard.
    I know it was more than Adam because he picked before Adam did.
    Kyleran

edited March 2020
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:

Like I said, ignore him.  He doesn't even have the decency to admit he was wrong. 

@MightyUnclean Slap has me on ignore because I called him out on his lies, BS, and Slander, which hs continues to this day.

This is nothing but a flat out lie about me, which I can back up, and par for the course for any of Slaps posts about me. He simply cannot be trusted to tell the truth.

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:

Like I said, ignore him.  He doesn't even have the decency to admit he was wrong. 

@MightyUnclean Slap has me on ignore because I called him out on his lies, BS, and Slander, which hs continues to this day.

This is nothing but a flat out lie about me, which I can back up, and par for the course for any of Slaps posts about me. He simply cannot be trusted to tell the truth.

if you can back it up, then do so
    Ungood
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:

if you can back it up, then do so
    Let’s not encourage him.  If he wants he can go make his own thread and everyone can ignore it.  Let’s stay focused on the CoE rats.

Apparently at least one has proof of some real shady shit.  If you have that proof and read this feel free to PM me and I will keep the source anonymous.
    Gdemami