Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage Remastered

KabulozoKabulozo Member RarePosts: 932
edited November 2018 in Lineage
In celebration of the 20th Anniversary of Lineage in Korea. NCSoft slowly showing Lineage Remastered videos. Soon, being able to play it on full screen and HD resolution + new interface and modern QoL features will be something:

Finally some real love for the PC versiion of their biggest franchise. Sad it won't have a western launch.

[Deleted User]Panther2103

Comments

• NephethNepheth Member RarePosts: 473
    One of my biggest regrets when it comes to mmorpgs. I never tried this game back then when it  still had western servers. I wish they relase this game again in the west. I really wanna try it to be honest.
    Mikeha[Deleted User]
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I still have my box for Lineage. As well as a steam copy in my library. 

Private servers for it just don't do it justice (with all 4 people online on them) and I don't want to jump through hoops to play on Korean servers. 

I wish they would do a translated release of this, even with servers that aren't in the US, I don't care, just want to play it again. 
    [Deleted User]
  • KabulozoKabulozo Member RarePosts: 932
    edited November 2018
    Some private low rate korean servers are good, very good. But the language barrier hurts. The few english private servers that exist are crappy, and ghost towns.
    [Deleted User]
  • Pursley15Pursley15 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited November 2019
    In recent years, many old games went through major overhauls in detail to make an improved version of their games to make it suitable for new and young generation players and also to the old players who had loved those games. Thus naming it the remastered version myprepaidcenter
    Post edited by Pursley15 on
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    If they will release it in the West, be sure that it will be HEAVY P2W ! 

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• ZaafirahZaafirah Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited March 2020
    Lineage 2 was at some point an extremely popular MMORPG, not only in Asia but in Western countries as well, having been played by dozens of millions of users. The fantasy themed game, a prequel to the original Lineage, featured an emphasis on PvP with massive siege battles, though there were also PvE raid/dungeon bosses MyPrepaidCenter
    Post edited by Zaafirah on