Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In the last 5 years

2»

Comments

• H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    Palebane said:
    H0urg1ass said:
    For that time period it's not even close.  Overwatch is my most played game of the past five years by leaps and bounds.

Eventually though, I just got tired of OW and walked away completely in a way that doesn't allow me to go back, and I don't miss it.
    I still play a few matches here and there, but only the arcade modes. Once they established role-lock, quickplay and ranked became nearly unplayable for me as a flex player. Much too structured and repetitive for me. I honestly prefer the chaos of the original No Limits quickplay they had at launch. Its still my all-time favorite arcade mode. Zenyatta and Reinhardt are my favorite heroes to play as. How are you unable to go back? Did they ban your IP address or what? Your post has given me an urge.
    I gave the account to someone who wanted it really badly when I told them I wasn't playing anymore.
    Palebane
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,350
    I'm not sure.  My best guess is Elsword.  But there hasn't been any particular game that I played for an inordinately long time like I did with Guild Wars 1, A Tale in the Desert, or Uncharted Waters Online years ago.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,350
    Quizzical said:
    I'm not sure.  My best guess is Elsword.  But there hasn't been any particular game that I played for an inordinately long time like I did with Guild Wars 1, A Tale in the Desert, or Uncharted Waters Online years ago.
    I always thought UWO was very under appreciated 
    Well sure.  It's likely that I spent more time playing UWO than any other game ever.  But that was more than five years ago.
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Probably still Diablo 3, and I’ve hardly played it in the last 2 years.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    AlBQuirky
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    lahnmir said:
    Probably still Diablo 3, and I’ve hardly played it in the last 2 years.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    You've missed some pretty big changes like the Legacy of Dreams gem that gives you a boost for every legendary equipped and double the boost for Ancient or Primal. I has really opened up build diversity without sets but with power equivalent (or even better for some builds) hugely.

Many other additions too. Every class is getting a new set. Crusaders and Monks got theirs last season and Wizards and Witch Doctors this season. The WD one is so good it's actually the new meta for solo or groups.. imagine that, an OP WD. Will wonders never end? :)

It's actually quite impressive that an 8 year old game with no cash shop is still getting new additions. Blizzard can be rightly criticized for all kinds of stuff but continuing D3 development and support is not one of those.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED