Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Viper V570 Blackout Edition Review

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageViper V570 Blackout Edition Review

Are you looking for a new MMO mouse that won't break the bank? You owe it to yourself to give the Viper V570 Blackout a look. At $59.99, is this 13-button weight-customizable rodent the right fit for you?

Read the full story here

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164
    edited March 2020
    First we had MMO mice with square buttons close together, now they are trying buttons with various shapes. I've even seen a mouse with button pads on the left mouse key, None of this works well as you end up pushing the wrong buttons in the heat of battle.

If any of you mouse makers are listening, make a mouse with raised rounded tip buttons spread far enough apart for thumb actuation. It's easier for your thumb to find each button instinctively, it's the reason braille works so well in it's current form.

While you are at it make a mouse that can be easily taken apart so we can hot swap the Omron switches as they wear out.

Asus makes mouse like this with Omron sockets, and people laughed at the reasoning behind it along with the price, but they are on to something in my opinion. No one likes losing a mouse to double click issues in the middle of gaming session. Switches are only a few dollars on amazon, but you gotta de-solder the old one, and solder in a new one, most times that forces you to need to also replace the glides since screws are hidden under them. Make our lives easier by adding a socket that might cost you a few cents.
    achesoma
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    I heard one of the buttons orders hot pockets and mountain dew.
    grayknyght
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/