Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

COVID-19 Strikes Again, Wastelanders release delayed to April 14th

KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,509
edited March 2020 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
News just came in over Twitter,  Fallout 76s Wastelanders Expansion has been delayed from April 7th to the 14th.

Reason given was "due to new work from home policies implemented amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic."

Curse you West-Tek and your FEV.  :#

Thanks to Kotaku where I read about this as I don't do Twitter.

https://kotaku.com/fallout-76s-big-wastelanders-update-has-been-delayed-by-1842509048

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Comments

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355
    That's the excuse they gave, but it's hardly as though games never get delayed other than due to pandemics.
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    I actually thought this had already released. I guess not... seems that says a lot about my willingness to hop back in and play.

• NarugNarug Member UncommonPosts: 756
    It won't surprise me if we see more of these delays.

AC2 Player RIP Final Death Jan 31st 2017

Refugee of Auberean

Refugee of Dereth