Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Definition of mmorpg.

delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
edited March 2020 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
ESO and GW2 GREAT features, along with BDO and FF14..... GREAT features !

But one has to ask them self, mmorpg like or play games On-Line with others around you.  All 4 seem as Games On-line. 

To clarify: 
- mmorpg, community that works together to accomplish the games goal.
- Games-online, players around you that can be socialized with for companionship.  And by no means necessary for the game to be played AT ALL. 

Both styles have a mixture of both to create a "non-clear cut definition" that can be argued with no outcome. 

This HOWEVER is simply a play on words, THEIRS A HUGE DIFFERENCE.  Problem being the actual industry will not reconcile a difference leaving the public to define on it's own.  

Who am I to make a distinctive definition...... But someone should ?..... Therefore I'll name them First, Second Generation VS. Third Generation.

For me and the life of me, why is this never discussed among us ?...... Is it obvious to most their is no distinction ?

My short coming here in order are redundancy, stubborn, grammar.  But it's oblivious something happened years ago causing a huge upset in style that many many many don't like....... Making matters much much much worst, a vast majority no longer visit this site for loss passion, causing this to be a chat room message board, with a new influx of un-suspecting people thinking they can find an mmorpg they are missing..... New subscribers prove this almost daily.  

My on going question that no one seems to EVER answer without being evasive, proof read or look for flaws in wording..... Are you happy with then compared to past ? 
Post edited by delete5230 on
cameltosisIselinGdemamimadazzmmolouKyleran

Comments

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Jesus...
  • delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    edited March 2020
    In a criminal case..... A witness is often asked "please answer the question Yes or No. 

Theirs a reason for that...... People tend to be evasive and NOT answer the question. 

Veteran posters seem masters of this..... every question is an opportunity to exploit ANY TOPIC  ;)  
    mmolou
    edited March 2020
    I'm sorry man, I couldn't follow much of what you were saying in the original post.  I don't know what your question is.  Something about what defines an MMORPG?  Or whether or not people are happy now with the state of MMORPGs?
    Kyleran
    edited March 2020
    I'm sorry man, I couldn't follow much of what you were saying in the original post.  I don't know what your question is.  Something about what defines an MMORPG?  Or whether or not people are happy now with the state of MMORPGs?
    I'm starting to actually see a pattern...... First I must say, my grammar is off base.  But I'm really think people have no clue what happened so many years ago..... You actually proved this by actually understanding the question.

Too Prove the evasive nature..... posters would much rather exploit THIS, than answer the question :)

People seem to be ok with being in the dark and play with wording, or what else would we talk about. ?
    mmolou
    I'm starting to actually see a pattern...... First I must say, my grammar is off base.  But I'm really think people have no clue what happened so many years ago..... You actually proved this by actually understanding the question.

Too Prove the evasive nature..... posters would much rather exploit THIS, than answer the question :)
    No, listen, you're paranoid or something.  I'm telling you that I don't know what the question is.  Can you put the question in a simple, coherent form that others and I can understand?

God, why am I even trying?

No, listen, you're paranoid or something.  I'm telling you that I don't know what the question is.  Can you put the question in a simple, coherent form that others and I can understand?

You read it back perfectly !
    Never answers the question and changing the subject...... Evasive  :)
    mmolou

You read it back perfectly !
    Never answers the question and changing the subject...... Evasive  :)
    Right.  Whatever you're saying, you're right.  Have a good night.
    delete5230[Deleted User]
  • cameltosiscameltosis Member LegendaryPosts: 3,703
    I know I shouldn't, but......

My definition of MMOG:

"A game that allows 500+ players to interact with one another within the same virtual environment"

Take it or leave it as you will. I don't have a definition for RPG yet, never been able to boil it down to it's essence in any sort of comprehensable way.

As for the rest of your post.....meh. Markets are cyclical, fatigue is inevitable. Our generation got bored with traditional mmos and their clones, so devs shifted to action combat in search of a new audience. eventually, this generation of fans will get bored and the design paradigm of mmos will shift again. hopefully it'll shift to something we all enjoy, but who knows.

As to this website / forum's visitors and activity? Partly this reflects the market, but mostly I think this is just an inevitability. Kids / young adults that grew up with social media just don't think of forums the way we do, they'd rather be posting in facebook groups or commenting on twitter. Give it another 5 years and the next generation will be using something else entirely (if they're not already, im pretty out of touch), and so on and so on. I'll still be here, clinging to the forums, just as there are those out there still clinging to IRC etc.
    delete5230
  • PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011
    edited March 2020
    To me its just online multiplayer. Any other description is just fluff. What differentiates the games are their features, like how many can play on the screen at once or is it RPG, action, MOBO, or FPS;  Sandbox, themepark, open world, etc etc. MMORPG is just a long way if saying MO, these days, imo. And thats ok with me. Tbh, I love crossovers and hybrids. The more good features that improve gameplay, the better. 

If you are looking for more traditional community-oriented MOs, there are a handful left. Lotro, EvE, and Second Life come to mind, though playing “solo” is still possible in all of them; That’s a personal decision, not a game genre.
    delete5230

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    I'm still waiting for a new mmorpg or two to innovate systems that were already created over a decade ago. Seems like the vast majority of them latched on to the WoW formula of progression and never ever divert from that. Even crowdfunded indie games like Crowfall reuse system designs that are used in many other MMO. Is it the lack of tech or imagination that prevents anything other than the same old leveling process being added to games time and time again. When a game like Torchlight Frontiers comes up with something actually different they retreat and go back to the same 'ol and say "nevermind". Look at New World having all the money in the world and not creating a single unique new feature just basically using ideas from other games.

Where's that MMO that allows you to visually customize your character with limited restrictions so you can be exactly what you want to be not stuck within parameters that developers determine? Think CoH but expand on that.

Where's that MMO that is the opposite of ESO in terms of skill, weapon, talent flexibility that allows you to choose all the specifics to BE the avatar you create that you'll spend hundreds, thousands of hours playing?

For me a MMORPG is all about character progression and the systems in place to support that process. If the game had a deep character progression system with 300 different skills to choose from + other stuff I'd be fine grinding mobs in 2-3 zones just to gain those skills to uniquely customize my characters.
    delete5230Palebane
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    edited March 2020
    So the only question that you seem to actually want an answer to is the very last one. 

“Are you happy with then compared to past?” (Hint: ”then“ is the past) 

In English, this doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. I could guess what you are asking and I’m 100% certain that is exactly what you want so you can twist the answer any way you see fit, but if you really want to know something you need to be straight and not try to be deceptive. You just come off as being a jerk.

Fix the sentence. Make a real question. Get serious answers. 
    edited March 2020
    So the only question that you seem to actually want an answer to is the very last one. 

In English, this doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. I could guess what you are asking and I’m 100% certain that is exactly what you want so you can twist the answer any way you see fit, but if you really want to know something you need to be straight and not try to be deceptive. You just come off as being a jerk.

I would like to take this as constructive criticism. 

I agree I come off as a jerk, I know this I feel it, and hate it.  I'm not trolling as many would feel.  It's my defense mechanism because of me against everyone (actually the veteran posters only).

With not making sense whatsoever. I tend to over type to comprehensively cover everything BECAUSE every topic goes off track (everyone's). Therefore I'm using evasive as my jerk move..... I apologize !!!

If I can ask:
    I feel you understand my point of Then vs. Now.   

Agree or not, can you give a shorter but comprehensive example of my point ?
  • iixviiiixiixviiiix Member RarePosts: 2,256
    What matter is not MMO , but "game"

For example
    "LOL is a game" and "when you start a LOL game"
    There are "game" this and that and have many mean for just one word

But sadly right now i do not care about it anymore . MMO or not , i only care about the quality .
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    edited March 2020

I agree I come off as a jerk, I know this I feel it, and hate it.  I'm not trolling as many would feel.  It's my defense mechanism because of me against everyone (actually the veteran posters only).

With not making sense whatsoever. I tend to over type to comprehensively cover everything BECAUSE every topic goes off track (everyone's). Therefore I'm using evasive as my jerk move..... I apologize !!!

If I can ask:

I think the very basic question you're trying to ask is if people prefer the older style of MMORPG that required more group oriented play. That you needed to ask for help at least some times in order to advance.

- For me, I do prefer the old style much, much more. The most recent MMO's I've been able to play are Eve and Darkfall Online/Rise of Agon because of the group oriented play. other games feel too easy and you breeze through them like they're level 1 of Mario Bros. I've went back and played some of the older emulators like Project 1999 and SWG, but it's not the gameplay that pushes me away. It's the extremely dated graphics, character control, typically crappy servers (emu's suck), etc. I recently started DDO again and it's fun, but tbh it's right on that edge of being too bad graphic wise for me to play.

Don't get me wrong, I don't need good graphics to play, but the fidelity of these older games becomes unbearable to me.

You also seem to be mixing in some discussion or maybe argument that one is an MMORPG and one is simple an "Online Game". This part will just make the discussion go off the rails. If you want to discuss one or the other, then that's great, but I wouldn't lump both topics into the same discussion.

There are what seems to be 2-3 different definitions of what makes an MMORPG:

* One defines an MMORPG as lots of people playing an online game. It doesn't even have to be the same world as long as they're playing the same game.. so like Fortnite would be considered and MMO by their definition.

* Another, like you're presenting here, makes it out to be how the game is played E.G. Via group play, rather than what the genre itself it.

* The last that I happen to be in it is very explicit, very specific: Massively Multiplayer Online (massive amounts of players online at the same time) Role Playing Game. It's not the size of the world that defines that, only the amount of players online and in the same world.

Role playing games vary quite a bit and considering MOST role playing games created are actually single player games I don't think that means MMORPGs are required to be group oriented.

Like I said before, I prefer the old style by a long shot. I haven't even been able to get into single player games since I played EQ beta and I can't stand how simple the newer games are for the most part. I don't like mindlessly plowing my way through millions of mobs.

Anyway, those are my thoughts on what I think you were trying to ask. If not, oh well.

If I can ask:

I think the very basic question you're trying to ask is if people prefer the older style of MMORPG that required more group oriented play. That you needed to ask for help at least some times in order to advance.

- For me, I do prefer the old style much, much more. The most recent MMO's I've been able to play are Eve and Darkfall Online/Rise of Agon because of the group oriented play. other games feel too easy and you breeze through them like they're level 1 of Mario Bros. I've went back and played some of the older emulators like Project 1999 and SWG, but it's not the gameplay that pushes me away. It's the extremely dated graphics, character control, typically crappy servers (emu's suck), etc. I recently started DDO again and it's fun, but tbh it's right on that edge of being too bad graphic wise for me to play.

Don't get me wrong, I don't need good graphics to play, but the fidelity of these older games becomes unbearable to me.

You also seem to be mixing in some discussion or maybe argument that one is an MMORPG and one is simple an "Online Game". This part will just make the discussion go off the rails. If you want to discuss one or the other, then that's great, but I wouldn't lump both topics into the same discussion.

There are what seems to be 2-3 different definitions of what makes an MMORPG:

* One defines an MMORPG as lots of people playing an online game. It doesn't even have to be the same world as long as they're playing the same game.. so like Fortnite would be considered and MMO by their definition.

* Another, like you're presenting here, makes it out to be how the game is played E.G. Via group play, rather than what the genre itself it.

* The last that I happen to be in it is very explicit, very specific: Massively Multiplayer Online (massive amounts of players online at the same time) Role Playing Game. It's not the size of the world that defines that, only the amount of players online and in the same world.

Role playing games vary quite a bit and considering MOST role playing games created are actually single player games I don't think that means MMORPGs are required to be group oriented.

Like I said before, I prefer the old style by a long shot. I haven't even been able to get into single player games since I played EQ beta and I can't stand how simple the newer games are for the most part. I don't like mindlessly plowing my way through millions of mobs.

Anyway, those are my thoughts on what I think you were trying to ask. If not, oh well.

Thanks so much in help advice and examples...... Very well explained in both how a post such as this should be presented and your points are well taken...... Great job, I appreciate it :) 

Last week I got a band for several days on what I call unfair because I was only aggressively defending myself.

Several things happened during this time: 
    - I realize in life, things are unfair when playing around on the edge of disaster. It's a wisdom thing I've noticed... should not be in that position in the first place. 

- I DON'T BELONG HERE ANY MORE.  My convictions are strong that mmorpgs are not mmorpgs any more.  I feel most would agree and feel everyone should be for me instead of against.  Through rude behavior I have the entire community against me, and went beyond any repair.  However you have to admit I'm often entertaining.

- I must face hard facts, my version of mmorpg's are gone period !!! 
    My last hope was Pantheon and I feel let down and this burst the final bubble. Three years down the road, we may be pleasantly surprised and awe struck.... but that's 3 years.  My last great hope is SoL, it is truly is well built, but I don't need this site for that. 

- I feel I have no choice but to ween myself away and bow out at all cost.  It will be hard with at least one hour of typing every morning, but it needs to be done.

- I'LL DO MY BEST IN TRYING..... One thing for sure I love you all !

Sorry this goes against your advice of keeping it simple.  But I totally understand your point.... Thanks :)
    Palebane
    DMKano said:
    Read above, 
    I'l do my best to leave.
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    It really was a hard nut to crack delete, and the title (definiton of mmorpg) ain't correlating well with the post and the ongoing question...  stating that doesn't make a reply evasive.
    My on going question that no one seems to EVER answer without being evasive, proof read or look for flaws in wording..... Are you happy with then compared to past ? 
    If I get it right (with the addition of ChildoftheShadows), I wouldn't say I'm happy, by the letter. I'm ok, mostly.
    Of course my main games are old, are (with the exception of LotRO) in maintenance mode, so in a sense I still play in the past.
    Sure, there are revamps here and there, watering down things to cater the wrong (imo) audience... but I'm still fine with it, mostly, and I'll be until I can play my old games.

As for the title and what's the definition, I believe your examples aren't the best. While I don't like them (except FF XIV), all four of those are still MMORPGs. 

Some mislabeled low quality products (like Destiny, PoE, Cryptic's new Magic, etc.) would've been better to provide contrast. But of course in the recent years you can't throw a rock without hitting an MMO (sans RPG), and soon everything will fall into that category... "It has an online part? Call it an MMO"
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,885
    I think I'm fortunate in that I can play P99 and still look at the graphics and find things and places to be awed about. I just love Everquest and may be that makes me blind. 

I don't judge games based on labels those are unimportant , I look at the game and decide if the game fulfills an interest in me. If it happens to have the things I loved about Everquest I am thrilled. If it does not but has things that make me enjoy playing it like Black Desert did I play it too. That sounds counter-intuitive but games are all about enjoyment. They are not about ticking checklists and definitely not about definitions.

Black Desert was a fantastic game about trading and exploration for me. I never considered it a game like Everquest but I was very much engrossed in it building up my nodes and worker empire. It was a hoot and I left when I got bored. Games do not have to fill every niche nor do they have to be played in a certain way. I never PvPed or even spent a penny upgrading my gear I merely completed quests and used that equipment. Instead I spent hours pouring over accounts of how to get to a node and checking the type of crops others found useful and watched a lot of videos on plants and how people used the different towns to boost production. Lot of good content created by like minded folk on youtube, thank heavens for that. I never got involved in the gear upgrading angst and I am grateful that I approached the game from a  different angle thanks to an article that was written by Bill I think here.

I think that there may be games in the future that will be like Everquest or sufficiently similar for us to look at them as an EQ successor but even if there isn't I don't despair since I can still play and appreciate games like FFXIV, ESO. I am not overly critical I try to play a game and find things I can enjoy about it and concentrate on that. Take Archeage when I played it I tried to concentrate on the trading but unfortunately the energy restrictions made it impossible to really enjoy that game.

We ultimately are responsible for our own enjoyment. If you get too caught up on certain concepts and ideas and forget to just play a game for the sheer enjoyment of playing a new game you will miss out on a lot of things.

Right now I am fiercely levelling up several characters on Wolcen Lords of Mayhem and beta testing The Last Epoch and replaying Disco Elysium while being under lockdown and being cooped up in Rome Italy. I am exploring realms and fighting hordes. I am grateful I have these games to distract me and keep me occupied. 
    delete5230

kitarad said:
    I think I'm fortunate in that I can play P99 and still look at the graphics and find things and places to be awed about. I just love Everquest and may be that makes me blind. 

I don't judge games based on labels those are unimportant , I look at the game and decide if the game fulfills an interest in me. If it happens to have the things I loved about Everquest I am thrilled. If it does not but has things that make me enjoy playing it like Black Desert did I play it too. That sounds counter-intuitive but games are all about enjoyment. They are not about ticking checklists and definitely not about definitions.

Black Desert was a fantastic game about trading and exploration for me. I never considered it a game like Everquest but I was very much engrossed in it building up my nodes and worker empire. It was a hoot and I left when I got bored. Games do not have to fill every niche nor do they have to be played in a certain way. I never PvPed or even spent a penny upgrading my gear I merely completed quests and used that equipment. Instead I spent hours pouring over accounts of how to get to a node and checking the type of crops others found useful and watched a lot of videos on plants and how people used the different towns to boost production. Lot of good content created by like minded folk on youtube, thank heavens for that. I never got involved in the gear upgrading angst and I am grateful that I approached the game from a  different angle thanks to an article that was written by Bill I think here.

I think that there may be games in the future that will be like Everquest or sufficiently similar for us to look at them as an EQ successor but even if there isn't I don't despair since I can still play and appreciate games like FFXIV, ESO. I am not overly critical I try to play a game and find things I can enjoy about it and concentrate on that. Take Archeage when I played it I tried to concentrate on the trading but unfortunately the energy restrictions made it impossible to really enjoy that game.

We ultimately are responsible for our own enjoyment. If you get too caught up on certain concepts and ideas and forget to just play a game for the sheer enjoyment of playing a new game you will miss out on a lot of things.

Right now I am fiercely levelling up several characters on Wolcen Lords of Mayhem and beta testing The Last Epoch and replaying Disco Elysium while being under lockdown and being cooped up in Rome Italy. I am exploring realms and fighting hordes. I am grateful I have these games to distract me and keep me occupied. 
    In Rome Italy, God bless you and your country.

Great perspective and diversity from hardcore of old to fun loving player too.  

As I say, I'm realizing I don't have the flexibility with mmorpgs, It's all about people for me if I'm to play one. 

Last month I spent a few hours studying ESO and all its cool features and graphics only to get the wind knocked out of me because of the Nerf game play and really have to look hard to find anything with a challenge enough where you need others...... It's so sad for me to see a quality game like ESO or even retail World Of Warcraft to be like they are. 

I have huge respect for you people that played Everquest FF11 and so on, unfortunately that was an era I missed out on and dated UI best left to nostalgia...... Notice back when I disappointed many chairing me on, I was careful to give P1999 MUCH respect.    Everquest is still what I long for, just a newer version of it.

Nice post by the way :) 
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209
    When looking to define MMO , I always look to the first MMO, World of Warcraft.
    ChildoftheShadowsdelete5230cameltosisKnightFalzPalebane
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,821
    edited March 2020
    As far as I'm concerned, the quintessential aspect of the MMORPG is the ability to spontaneously encounter random players (as in, players that didn't join you in a lobby or matchmaking system) during regular gameplay.

If a game has this, it doesn't matter if it is an MMO by definition - it is one in spirit.
    Sovrath
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,122
    ESO and GW2 GREAT features, along with BDO and FF14..... GREAT features !

But one has to ask them self, mmorpg like or play games On-Line with others around you.  All 4 seem as Games On-line. 

To clarify: 
    - mmorpg, community that works together to accomplish the games goal.
    - Games-online, players around you that can be socialized with for companionship.  And by no means necessary for the game to be played AT ALL. 

Both styles have a mixture of both to create a "non-clear cut definition" that can be argued with no outcome. 

This HOWEVER is simply a play on words, THEIRS A HUGE DIFFERENCE.  Problem being the actual industry will not reconcile a difference leaving the public to define on it's own.  

Who am I to make a distinctive definition...... But someone should ?..... Therefore I'll name them First, Second Generation VS. Third Generation.

For me and the life of me, why is this never discussed among us ?...... Is it obvious to most their is no distinction ?

My short coming here in order are redundancy, stubborn, grammar.  But it's oblivious something happened years ago causing a huge upset in style that many many many don't like....... Making matters much much much worst, a vast majority no longer visit this site for loss passion, causing this to be a chat room message board, with a new influx of un-suspecting people thinking they can find an mmorpg they are missing..... New subscribers prove this almost daily.  

In both ESO and GW2 I play with those around me more than any other games that allow the concurrent connection of many players. This is due to the spontaneous group play they allow along with the sufficient population to support that, for I rarely formally group with any other than my fiance.

That playing with others may not be an actual need in much of this content doesn't negate that group play occurred often which is not normally the case in most MMORPGs I have played. As such, I don't think your claimed clarifications and differences that may work well in definitions mean all that much in practice.

Why must anything be reconciled? Games are what they are and make no secret about it. Players need simply select those games that meet their preferences best. There is no shortage of information these days to make such determinations.

I don't know that many dislike the changes in MMORPGs over time. They attract less players than they used to, but numerous factors are at play. It is clear that some don't like the changes in MMORPGs themselves. However, there are also more options for online play than once existed. Changes in the economy have caused some to be much busier than they once were, shifting their leisure time to less time intensive pursuits. It is not solely changes in these games alone that caused decline.

I'm not precisely sure what question you are asking in your last paragraph. If you are asking if I am happy with games now as compared to what they were, my response depends on the games in question.

I am happy with ESO and GW2 for what they are. For BDO and FF14, not so much.

I was also happy with Asheron's Call for what it was, and Project:Gorgon for what it is and will hopefully yet be. Ultima Online, not so much.

Neither games of the present or the past are homogeneous in appeal, at least to me.

So, it depends.
    delete5230Palebane
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,122
    Last month I spent a few hours studying ESO and all its cool features and graphics only to get the wind knocked out of me because of the Nerf game play and really have to look hard to find anything with a challenge enough where you need others...... It's so sad for me to see a quality game like ESO or even retail World Of Warcraft to be like they are.

ESO varies in difficulty a good deal. While there is plenty of content suited to casual play there is also content for those that wish to stride the bleeding edge, where one needs optimal gear, specific builds, and a high degree of skill to pull his weight in groups. Just because one must work at it to get to challenging content doesn't mean it isn't there.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937
    DMKano said:

love that show!
    Scot
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • NarugNarug Member UncommonPosts: 756
    edited March 2020
    Apparently your "I'm sad let me explain thread" was about free to play (?) & or grouping (?) so I'll probably misinterpret this thread

tabletop

MUD

everquest 1

asherons call - extinct

asherons call 2 - extinct

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=738xn9M36fU&feature=emb_logo

city of heroes

everquest 2

world of warcraft

lord of the rings online

champions online

neverwinter

holodeck  ;) way in the future when we & all our descendants our gone

Are you asking me which of these I like?

Or is this about the forums?  Agree with you on the evasiveness & cherry picking bullcrap (in general) though.  I've been a victim recently.

It's not MMORPG or Games Online it's Multiplayer Online Games.  If that's what you're talking about. (?)

I think the answer to your dilemma is natural grouping.  I'm not good on the theorycrafting though so I'll never word it out satisfactory for the folks here.

Some psychology of soloers: (This is at least 50 minutes long)

The Loner: Why Some People Play MMOs Alone

I'm mostly a soloer though I might group more if it was more natural to do so.
    Post edited by Narug on
    Po_ggScot

AC2 Player RIP Final Death Jan 31st 2017

Refugee of Auberean

Refugee of Dereth