Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Along with gaming, hows everyone staying sane ?

2»

Comments

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    NorseGod said:
    Finishing fixing up a rental. Hoping house prices crash so that I can buy 2 more for the price of one.
    I'm in a country paradise located 150 miles from NYC.  Were already noticing NY licence plates 10 fold in the last week.   During and after, values will supper sky rocket.  
  • NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    NorseGod said:
    Finishing fixing up a rental. Hoping house prices crash so that I can buy 2 more for the price of one.
    I'm in a country paradise located 150 miles from NYC.  Were already noticing NY licence plates 10 fold in the last week.   During and after, values will supper sky rocket.  
    Then I'll only buy one property this year, if you're right. Two, if I'm right. *shrugs*
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    Brain tumor huh? This explains a lot lol. Get well!
    delete5230
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • ForeverdreamForeverdream Member UncommonPosts: 141
    are you raising the chickens for eggs? corn/soybean are good foods, protein is key to egg production.

I work in research and development pedigree chicken farm for tyson. so if you have any questions let me know
  • Vermillion_RaventhalVermillion_Raventhal Member EpicPosts: 4,198
    My weekend is pretty normal but more indoors.  I am still working during the week.

Still have to work despite little traffic and high exposure. Was hoping for a shut down. 

are you raising the chickens for eggs? corn/soybean are good foods, protein is key to egg production.

I work in research and development pedigree chicken farm for tyson. so if you have any questions let me know
    Yes eggs for now,
    Moved the chicks to the basement with the heat light on them.  They seem warm and happy.  In a few weeks I'll move them outside when they have feathers and about the size of medium large Nurf footballs and keep the heat light on them until their full adult size. 

AS far as what to eat and nutrition.  I have them on the starter food and have the next food recommended after they get larger on hand.  After that, I'll have to learn more (unsure).

Interesting fact I just learned,
    Only here in the USA do we wash and refrigerate eggs.  Everyone else disagrees with this because eggs washed only have a shelf life of a few weeks as opposed to months.  In my study, I'm learning the rest of the world is right.  Infact in some places they will not import our eggs. 
    CaffynatedUngood
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    Doing some much needed renovations..

Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    gaming, music and Netflix.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

Viper482 said:
    Brain tumor huh? This explains a lot lol. Get well!
    Well it doesn't explain enough.  You think I'm driving everyone nuts, It's worst you should talk to my wife !

Medication is causing insomnia, only sleeping 3 hours and wide awake.  This gives me 21 hours to drive people crazy.

If anything the tumor removal only gives me more space in my head, feel GREAT :) 
    UngoodCosmoguard
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,178
    I've been playing some games that just released. Mostly I'm stuck listening to my wife freak out about everything. We're both pretty young but her mother is high risk, and in europe, so she's worried, and I hear about it a lot. 

Mostly work keeps me busy, though I'm hoping that will die down some. Migrating our workforce to working remotely was supposed to be easy, but unfortunately my days are much, much longer, and I've had a few 3 hour nights myself over the past week.  

Our business is not necessary, but they can't really shut down the remote workforce, so, I'll be in it for the long haul it seems.

Probably another couple weeks of no sleep until everyone is migrated, so I don't intend to be sane for a while. 

When it does settle down some, and I'm able to get some room in my schedule, I'll probably start working on cleaning the house and organizing the garage, working outside, pretending I have some kind of plan.  Finding new shows, if there's anything worth watching... 

delete5230

• IsilithTehrothIsilithTehroth Member RarePosts: 616
    Intense 8 hour masturbation sessions.
    Ungood

MurderHerd

• NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    soybean are good foods

Caffynated
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • JensynJensyn Member UncommonPosts: 158
    Reading, mostly. I drag out my comfy papasan and pull up in front of the window so I can get some natural lighting. It helps me decompress and lets me escape a little bit from working at home, too. 
    Bookmarks are for quitters. 
    Just found out the Brain tumor they removed still causes me to have un curable cancer, of the worst kind.  I'll find out next week how far along, but according to MAJOR web sites, I have 12-18 months to live. 

With this information,
    I can't go on a total life spending spree because wife and disabled granddaughter to set up in life. BUT I can get my chicken farm going for the summer. 

An best of all,
    I'll re evaluate all mmorpgs and go against my convictions and spend what ever it takes to have quality time in one. 
    CaffynatedUngood
  • CaffynatedCaffynated Member RarePosts: 753
    Just found out the Brain tumor they removed still causes me to have un curable cancer, of the worst kind.  I'll find out next week how far along, but according to MAJOR web sites, I have 12-18 months to live. 

With this information,
    I can't go on a total life spending spree because wife and disabled granddaughter to set up in life. BUT I can get my chicken farm going for the summer. 

An best of all,
    I'll re evaluate all mmorpgs and go against my convictions and spend what ever it takes to have quality time in one. 
    Don't put too much stock in major web sites. They'll have you thinking you're going to drop dead at any minute. Relax and trust your doctors. 

Good luck with your condition, and your chickens. Try to stay positive and focus on making lasting memories with your family. 
    delete5230Ungood

With this information,

An best of all,
    Don't put too much stock in major web sites. They'll have you thinking you're going to drop dead at any minute. Relax and trust your doctors. 

Good luck with your condition, and your chickens. Try to stay positive and focus on making lasting memories with your family. 
    WoW very good point,,,,, even top sites such as Webmd and Mayo Clinic, saying maximum worst.  It would be impossible for them to know my specifics and percent degrees of stages, 

Add that if they say maximum bad, any news would be better right?

Next wed I'll know.

Thanks, small ray of hope :)
    Ungood
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    I am so sorry @delete5230. Try to use whatever time you have left with your family and friends. Go wild with the chicken coop.
    delete5230Ungood
    Chamber of Chains
  • nate1980nate1980 Member UncommonPosts: 2,063
    I don't really game much. 30 min here and there. Probably no more than 5 hours a week. I've been working through out this outbreak; making sure everyone at work stays safe, drivers get loaded up okay, and customers get their packages. I'm also volunteering to deliver food to kids out of school that need it. 
    Cryomatrix