Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Call of Duty Warzone Boasts 30 Million Players

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageCall of Duty Warzone Boasts 30 Million Players

Call of Duty: Warzone has now reached 30 million players since release.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AureltAurelt Member UncommonPosts: 64
    Good. im having a blast with this. best call of duty game since call of duty 2. its been 15 years since the last time I enjoyed a call of duty game
    also im just happy that activision blizzard's game doing this good. can't wait for shadowlands and diablo 4. the time is now to buy blizz stock.
    NephethLazarus71
  • torke90torke90 Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Pretty good FPS, very GOOD BR, Free2Play, to everyone, crossplay, the hit on that spot on where other companys just wants only money, good move, good job!
    RexKushmanLazarus71
  • DaftDaft Member UncommonPosts: 170
    It's fun, really fun.. But the campers that sit in a house kinda just chilling in the corner that kill me, give me anger that is not comparable. Lol
  • crankkedcrankked Member UncommonPosts: 284

Daft said:

It's fun, really fun.. But the campers that sit in a house kinda just chilling in the corner that kill me, give me anger that is not comparable. Lol

That's every CoD game ever made in a nutshell. Not sure what you were expecting.
    Daft
  • AureltAurelt Member UncommonPosts: 64

Daft said:

do the same bruh. its fun.