Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert Online Celebrates 4 Years With Collab Video

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2020 in Videos Discussion

imageBlack Desert Online Celebrates 4 Years With Collab Video

Black Desert Online is four years old this year and the team celebrated the milestone with a video collaboration with Carbot Animations.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ValdheimValdheim Member RarePosts: 614
    I just can't believe how this (at best) mediocre pay2win grindfest became so successful while other good MMOs died. It's so sad because this success just encourages developers to create more crap like this :-/
    RemaliSensaiReveriellePhoenix_Hawk
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    edited March 2020
    People like me I guess. I was completely engrossed in this game when I played. Never PvPed , had one pet and never improved my gear by buying a damn thing or engaging in the grind or P2W bit. I did however build up my worker empire and enjoyed every moment of it. I explored every place I could get to, to open nodes. Make better and better wagons and attachments. Spend huge amounts of time trading, farming where I tried out different crops and horse breeding. People actually bought my horses.

If you look at the game from only one narrow perspective of course you cannot understand the appeal of Black Desert. I honestly enjoyed playing this game.
    Reverielle
    Chamber of Chains
  • ReverielleReverielle Member UncommonPosts: 133
    It's a great video, thoroughly enjoyed! And the anniversary celebrations have been on the whole excellent.