Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

e3 is Canceled

TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
edited March 2020 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
Sad times. At least we get some streams of new games direct from publishers. Just no show floor gameplay footage.

SWG Bloodfin vet
Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

Phaserlight

Comments

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    I'm glad they care about people's safety. Thumbs up. But this has to be big ouchies to someone's wallet.
    Phaserlight

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• CaffynatedCaffynated Member RarePosts: 753
    It's the smart move, because people are insanely stupid. All over the world those exposed are told to self quarantine and instead they're going to concerts, festivals and conventions like "why should I be the only one to feel like crap?"
    Dibdabs
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    DMKano said:
    E3 has become so irrelevant might as well stay cancelled 

It's not what it used to be for sure, but some good game announcements come out of it still.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    It sounds like they will be trying to coordinate something "digitally" in June. Who knows.

Kudos to them for taking the temptation away. Well feeling "Carriers" are sneakier than those who fall sick.

Wasn't it E3 that had companies cancelling on them last year, to do their own things? Or was that another gaming venue?

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• Vermillion_RaventhalVermillion_Raventhal Member EpicPosts: 4,198
    It's the smart move, because people are insanely stupid. All over the world those exposed are told to self quarantine and instead they're going to concerts, festivals and conventions like "why should I be the only one to feel like crap?"
    I don't think it matters. Unless we get vaccinated or the virus dies off on it's own the likelihood of exposure is pretty high... eventually.  Seems like it's past the point of return and people are asymptomatic.  
    Tuor7Narug