Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen - The Incredible Video Thread

Comments

• BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,265
    edited January 2020

Erillion
    edited February 2020

Post edited by Babuinix on
    Erillion
    edited February 2020

Erillion

Erillion

Erillion
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Ok that bar video. To each their own. But that is not appealing to me at all. 
    Babuinix

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    Amathe said:
    Ok that bar video. To each their own. But that is not appealing to me at all. 

You can watch another of the thousands of fan made videos instead.

Dozens of them here in this thread alone.

Have fun
    Terada, one of Star Citizen's top pilots released another awesome video!

Erillion
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    EVERY single video should be titled ...RMT...cash shop video because that is exactly what this studio is about ,real money trading for pixel items.
    It is fine to sell the product as a whole but you NEVER take the individual parts of the immersion,the world the PLAYERS are suppose to build and send them to the sky in a cash shop.

In game convo...

Oh cool how did you get that,did you build it ,how long did it take you,was it easy to find the mats?

Response...ummm no i just bought it.

Oh.....hmm...well what shop was selling it?

Ummm ...well i never bought it in game,i bought it from some magical shop in the sky,not part of the game world.

response...oh well that is lame,that defeats the purpose of immersion in a game world.Hmm i never thought about it like that.

response...i guess you never THOUGHT at all but just quick to spend your money.

Babuinix

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    >>> cash shop video because that is exactly what this studio is about  >>>

You DO realize that these are fan-made videos, right ?

NOT CIG made "marketing" videos.

>>>> Ummm ...well i never bought it in game,i bought it from some magical shop in the sky,not part of the game world. >>>>

These ships can be bought in game .... so no need for a "magical shop" in the sky.

Yes, some people have ships as a pledge reward for their crowdfunding effort. Good ... without them this game would not be even made.

Have fun

edited April 2020

Erillion
    edited April 2020

A New Players Review of Star Citizen 2020 - First Look The Greatest Adventure

Finding Bennyhenge in Star Citizen!!! Must SEE For Sightseers!

Erillion

Erillion

Erillion

Erillion
    This one belongs here:

This one earned a place here for the music alone.

[Deleted User]
    Probably one of the coolest and action packed Star Citizen gameplay videos ever made!

Roleplay along with a lot of group PvP makes for an entertaining watch!
    Erillion
  • OG_SolareusOG_Solareus Member RarePosts: 1,041
    Babuinix said:
    Probably one of the coolest and action packed Star Citizen gameplay videos ever made!

Roleplay along with a lot of group PvP makes for an entertaining watch!

#EPIC
  • spectralaspectrala Member UncommonPosts: 95
    Oh wow, sounds like someone just took their spaceship for a joyride! Who needs a rollercoaster when you can experience heart-pumping action and adventure in space? I can only imagine the adrenaline rush of dodging asteroids and blasting enemy ships in Star Citizen. Who said playing video games was a sedentary activity? Time to grab a space suit and join in on the action!
    OG_Solareus
  • OG_SolareusOG_Solareus Member RarePosts: 1,041
    edited April 2023
    spectrala said:
    Oh wow, sounds like someone just took their spaceship for a joyride! Who needs a rollercoaster when you can experience heart-pumping action and adventure in space? I can only imagine the adrenaline rush of dodging asteroids and blasting enemy ships in Star Citizen. Who said playing video games was a sedentary activity? Time to grab a space suit and join in on the action!

Elon, your vocabulary is a dead givaway. :D
  • EldarianEldarian Member UncommonPosts: 30
    edited October 2023
    Star Citizen 2023 trailer with Capitalship action. Its like watching an animated Star Wars short movie.

Post edited by Eldarian on
    Erillion
    This is how actual the pirate gameplay looks like. Find a trader/smuggler hunt him, disable his ship, eliminate him and loot his ship. Its no longer possible to alt+F4 the game. This makes trading/smuggling much more intinse for both parties pirates and traders/smugglers.

Squadron 42: FPS Mission Gameplay. The rescue of Agent Trejo.

This clips show 15 minutes of fps mission from the upcoming game Squadron 42 gameplay, the successor of the Wing Commander Series. From stealth gameplay to full scale combat. Also with puzzle mechanics. Great level design and ambience. I am looking forward to see more from Chris Roberts Space Opera Squadron 42. With Mark Hamil as Lt Cdr Steve 'Old Man' Colton and Eleanor Tomlinson as agent Rebecca Trejo.